My left joystick has a problem where the timing on going up and down is really slow but...

Discus and support My left joystick has a problem where the timing on going up and down is really slow but... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; It's been months since I've played xbox so I got on and got a system update after my system update my controller was acting weird, I'm talking about... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Alan104ye, Jun 15, 2019.

1. Alan104ye
    Alan104ye Guest

My left joystick has a problem where the timing on going up and down is really slow but...

It's been months since I've played xbox so I got on and got a system update after my system update my controller was acting weird, I'm talking about how it will move left and right normally but up and down needs fixing cause the timing is waaaaay off.someone
    help pls!?

:)

Alan104ye, Jun 15, 2019
  2. M3tal Daz3 Win User

My left joystick has a problem where the timing on going up and down is really slow but left and right are just fine why pls fix

3. Jurgen1488 Win User

My left joystick has a problem where the timing on going up and down is really slow but left and right are just fine why pls fix

You have newest update for your gamepad?

You have batteries in gamepad try change it for new battery or recharge.
  4. XBF Steven R Win User

Hey there Alan104ye,

Thanks for reaching out to the Community for advice on what to do when this kind of thing happens to your controller.

I can totally understand how your console updating to a controller lag such as this could be confusing.

I would recommend that if the steps previously posted did not resolve the problem then you might want to try performing a soft reset if possible. It's a less invasive method of resetting your console that
    does not uninstall any of your games or apps. Just make sure that you know all the sign-in info for any gamertag you have on the console that is important to you, and that you have easy internet access so that it goes smoothly.

When you get the chance, try that by following the steps outlined in our How to reset your console to factory defaults on Xbox One
    and selecting the option denoted as Reset and keep my games & apps.

Hope this info helps, let us know.

Thanks for reading!
  5. EndlerPlayz Win User

Horrible tracking Joysticks!

Hi there welcome to the community forum! Christopher here, an Xbox fan just like you and has been on Xbox for years already. I would really love to make your day by helping you out. Unfortunately, we are not Microsoft employees we are gamers just like you, I totally understand the frustration, my elite series 2 started malfunctioning after 1 month of use, had it replaced with the warranty, seeing that this is no option for you I could suggest using compressed air (it has different names on different parts of the world) it's electronic friendly and has heloed me with my joystick issues!
    Do you know Compressed Air can fix a joystick that tracks wrong. Like I mentioned my joystick tracks when I push up-left it somehow track down-left. I also have one that when I push down, then push up it tracks a slow deadzone and I just tip-toe in-game ruining my fps experience. I don't have a problem with my joystick drift I wouldn't say. I have a problem with the joystick tracking the right movement.
  6. Monfster Win User

Xbox one controller joystick problems

I have this problem with both of my xbox one wireless controllers, particularly the left joystick and one also has a problem with the right joystick. The thing is, I hardly ever play games on my xbox one. I thought I was just crappy at all the games until
    I started to fill out forms using the controller and would do left joystick and watch the highlighted letter on the alphabet screen light up once to the left and then quickly go back or down.

The joysticks are a mess and M$ has no way to report the problem or get it fixed, as far as I've been able to do. You go to the repair page, enter "controller joystick malfunction" and it gives me 2 options: 1. test console network connectivity or 2. send
    in the kinect module for replacement.

WTF? FU M$.
Thema:

1. My left joystick has a problem where the timing on going up and down is really slow but... - Similar Threads - left joystick has

2. If I completely remove the left analog joystick without replacement..to compatibly use the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    If I completely remove the left analog joystick without replacement..to compatibly use the...: If I completely remove the left analog joystick without replacement..to compatibly use the arrow buttons direction will it work ea86895f-ddb2-47e6-8c75-b19b25a1e034
  3. Hi, i recently got a xbox elite 2 series core controller and now the left joystick is...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hi, i recently got a xbox elite 2 series core controller and now the left joystick is...: I think a part in the left joystick might be damaged 53186acc-eb61-41c4-9da1-5f6732e77bf3
  4. Why is my controller acting like the left joystick is being pushed to the left?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my controller acting like the left joystick is being pushed to the left?: I don’t know why but my series S controller started freaking out and pulling to the left without me moving it. It never did this before, but now it’s impossible for me to move it to the right one...
  5. How do you fix deadzone on left joystick?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do you fix deadzone on left joystick?: When I move up on my joystick, it doesn't register but when I move any other direction, it does register. 38f6bee9-0ca1-47b0-b455-71d5e0cc6fa6
  6. Xbox elite 2 controller left joystick has a bump after I sent it to Microsoft to fix the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox elite 2 controller left joystick has a bump after I sent it to Microsoft to fix the...: I sent Microsoft my Xbox Elite 2 controller for a work order to fix a problem where the left bumper click is not registering. When I received the controller, the left bumper is fixed but the left...
  7. Xbox controller joystick left side not work good

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox controller joystick left side not work good: the left side of my xbox x controller joystick is not working well. as if stuck. If I drag it up or down, it constantly senses that I'm constantly pressing it and you can't play like that. . I...
  8. Why doesn't my left joystick work when pushed forward?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why doesn't my left joystick work when pushed forward?: My Xbox One controller used to work perfectly. But all of a sudden the left stick would stop working when I pushed it forward. I'm to nervous to clean out the inside of my controller, but I've...
  9. My xbox sx controller has sticky buttons for my left joystick

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox sx controller has sticky buttons for my left joystick: I have a "sticky button" for my left joystick. It will continue moving for like 10 sec after releasing the stick, and if i move it in the opposite direction to fight it, it will keep moving after...
  10. Brand new Xbox one controller already has horizontal stick drift on left joystick.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Brand new Xbox one controller already has horizontal stick drift on left joystick.: I just used the warranty on my pro controller to get this new controller due to extremely bad and debilitating vertical drift on my left joystick and after playing one round of apex I've noticed...