My left and bottom buttons on my D-Pad need very precise presses to send output. How do I...

Discus and support My left and bottom buttons on my D-Pad need very precise presses to send output. How do I... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I'm using an Xbox One S controller. I have tried to wipe them and it only fixed it for a short matter of time. Can somebody please tell me your method... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Tomini D., Feb 12, 2024.

1. Tomini D.
    Tomini D. Guest

My left and bottom buttons on my D-Pad need very precise presses to send output. How do I...

I'm using an Xbox One S controller. I have tried to wipe them and it only fixed it for a short matter of time. Can somebody please tell me your method of fixing this?

:)

Tomini D., Feb 12, 2024
  2. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

My left and bottom buttons on my D-Pad need very precise presses to send output. How do I fix this?

Hi Tomini, my name is Rodrigo. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

I am sorry to hear that.

Have you tried to check the controller test on the Xbox Accessories App?

Press the Xbox Guide Button > Settings > Devices & Connections > Controllers & Headsets > Enter Test Mode (Click on the Conical/Lab Flask Icon beside the three dots ...).

Make sure the buttons are working correctly or not.

If your controller is still under warranty, you can submit a repair request.

Please, register your device on this link: https://support.xbox.com/help/hardware-network/warranty-service/register-your-product

Make sure you are entering the correct Serial Number.

You can find it on the back of the controller, on the battery storage (remove the batteries).

[​IMG]

Then, fill out the repair form: https://account.microsoft.com/devices/select-device-for-repair

You can check the warranty terms here: https://support.microsoft.com/help/...ce-plans-and-terms-conditions-for-your-device

I hope this helps.
  3. Christopher Revoredo Win User

Games won't load on series s

Okay let's try something stronger!

The first step in resetting an Xbox is to open the main menu. This can be accomplished in one of two ways:

Press the home button on your Xbox controller. This is the illuminated button with a stylized X that is centrally located on the front of the controller near the top.

Alternately, you can press the left bumper until you reach the home tab, and then press left on the d-pad.

Press down on the d-pad until you reach the gear icon.

Press the A button to select the gear icon.

With all settings highlighted, press the A button again to open the settings menu.

Press down on the d-pad until you reach System.

Press the A button to open the ​System submenu.

With console info highlighted, press the A button again.

Press down on the d-pad to select reset console.

Press the A button to select this option and move to the final step.

Press left on the d-pad to select Reset and remove everything. Then press the A button.

YOU WILL NEED YOUR EMAIL AND PASSWORD
  4. Christopher Revoredo Win User

Resident evil 6 crashes!

The first step in resetting an Xbox One is to open the main menu. This can be accomplished in one of two ways:

Press the home button on your Xbox One controller. This is the illuminated button with a stylized X that is centrally located on the front of the controller near the top.

Alternately, you can press the left bumper until you reach the home tab, and then press left on the d-pad.

With all settings highlighted, press the A button again to open the settings menu.

Press the A button to select this option and move to the final step.

Press left on the d-pad to select reset and remove everything. Then press the A button. .

5. Christopher Revoredo Win User

X box series X Microsoft Flight Simulator failed to install error 0x80070057

Yes try a soft reset!

The first step in resetting an Xbox is to open the main menu. This can be accomplished in one of two ways:

Press the home button on your Xbox controller. This is the illuminated button with a stylized X that is centrally located on the front of the controller near the top.

Press the A button to select Reset and keep my games & apps.

6. Jasperrdm Win User

Button layout

I found one. Chime in if this does not match with what you know.

Xbox One controller layout

Combat

Left Stick - Movement

Right Stick - Aim

Left Stick press - Tactical Power

Right bumper button - Class Mechanic

Right Trigger - At Will 1

Left Trigger - At Will 2

X button - Encounter 1

Y button - Encounter 2

B button - Encounter 3

Left bumper button + X button - Daily 1

Left bumper button + Y button - Daily 2

Left bumper button + B button - Artifact

Non-Combat

Left Stick - Movement

Right Stick - Camera

Right Stick press - AutoRun

A button - Interact

Left menu button - Focus on status

Right menu button - Start menu

D-pad up - Mount

D-pad left - Consumable item 1

D-pad down - Consumable item 2

D-pad right - Consumable item 3

Left bumper button + D-pad up - Map

Left bumper button + D-pad left - Inventory

Left bumper button + D-pad down - Chat

Left bumper button + D-pad right - Invocation

Left bumper button + A button - Jump
Thema:

1. My left and bottom buttons on my D-Pad need very precise presses to send output. How do I... - Similar Threads - left bottom buttons

2. Among Us, playing from the cloud on mobile, is left thinking in a loop while looking for an...

in XboX Insiders
    Among Us, playing from the cloud on mobile, is left thinking in a loop while looking for an...: When I play using the cloud on my mobile it stays looking for online games in a loop. In the cloud console it works correctly. submitted by /u/xL3aMS1x [link] [comments]
  3. Im having problems with my xbox elite core controller. My bottom left paddle button when i...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Im having problems with my xbox elite core controller. My bottom left paddle button when i...: Is there any way to resolve this issue? b9dd45c2-10df-4372-b52d-05338aeaeb89
  4. What's the bar on the bottom left and right

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What's the bar on the bottom left and right: It's a 3 box bar I think it's a X, what looks like a electric voltage thing and something else. I was just wondering what it was. 736d2c5c-8d02-4664-ac77-b51ac34478e9
  5. Shejinis is a cheat - contact support (bottom left on this page)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Shejinis is a cheat - contact support (bottom left on this page): Get in touch with support and request the "Microsoft enforcement team" investigate as a matter of urgency 932f663c-7ad1-4ed4-a2a0-3427d3598b6d
  6. [Feature Request] Add a ingame Mini-map at the bottom left of screen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    [Feature Request] Add a ingame Mini-map at the bottom left of screen: Hi Pop Cap Team, Can you please add a ingame mini-map at the bottom left of the ingame screen to see foes in the area? Let me know what you think Thank-you, Shawn...
  7. The bottom left of the ring is red

in XBoX on Consoles
    The bottom left of the ring is red: i just turned my xbox 360 on and the bottom left of the ring is lighting up red and it says on the screen that i should contact customer support what do i do? a0a372ce-f79e-4ac0-be66-659affefe927
  8. What Does the Circled Number in the Bottom Left Corner of Your Xbox One Profile Mean?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What Does the Circled Number in the Bottom Left Corner of Your Xbox One Profile Mean?: I've been searching for what this means for a while now. Is it something I should worry about? 4f8c8266-ca56-45a5-a611-b08da60a9889
  9. The controller has 4 button at the front. Why is Left Top button labeled as LB, Left Bottom as ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    The controller has 4 button at the front. Why is Left Top button labeled as LB, Left Bottom as ...: Right Top as RB and Right Bottom as RT? Apparently you call them bumpers and triggers but why did you choose such confusing names? Do you even test for usability? 310cf374-988e-4306-a076-d63e390dcd03
  10. XBox One: bottom left corner lags with TV

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox One: bottom left corner lags with TV: At first, I was getting the "DVI" error that a lot of comcast customers said they get when they plug in their cable box to the xbox one. I replaced the HDMI cord, which seemed to work, but now I...