My launcher is completly broken, i tried everything (PC gamepass) is there any way to fix it ?

Discus and support My launcher is completly broken, i tried everything (PC gamepass) is there any way to fix it ? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I already had a previous post wich just started with trouble downloading a game, now my whole launcher doesn't work, i can't start my existing games... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by dragstert321 12, Aug 13, 2023.

1. My launcher is completly broken, i tried everything (PC gamepass) is there any way to fix it ?

I already had a previous post wich just started with trouble downloading a game, now my whole launcher doesn't work, i can't start my existing games nor download any new game (except for minecraft).

Every time i launch it i am greeted by a long loading, which was extremly short before, and an endless loading of my games
    My launcher is completly broken, i tried everything (PC gamepass) is there any way to fix it ? [​IMG]

It started with me trying to download dead space and another game, when dead space finished i unpaused the other game, which i paused because i feared the EA launcher would cause some issues (which it obviously did), the other game was stuck at 0 m/s, when i tried pausing it again or canceling it it would just try endlessly, i then tried to download another game to see if i could move it up in priority to stop the download of the other, which failed big time and completly broke my app (it also can't find any of my existing games) i might cancel my subscription if i can't find a way to fix it
    (i already tried uninstalling, using the reset and repair tool, disconnecting, restarting my computer multiple times,)
    also it says i need to download the xbox download tool or something every time i try to re download one of my games

:)

dragstert321 12, Aug 13, 2023
  2. FernandoCarvalhoPV Win User

My launcher is completly broken, i tried everything (PC gamepass) is there any way to fix it ?

My name is Fernando I'm an independent consultant, I'm happy to help.

I recommend that you check that all Windows drivers are up to date, after checking, do this procedure: Perform a clean boot on the system:

On the Desktop, press the Windows + R keys to open Run;
    At run type MSCONFIG and click OK to open the System Configuration;
    Click the Services tab, check the Hide all Microsoft services option and click Disable All;
    Click Apply and OK;
    Restart your computer and see if the message appears.

Hope I helped and see you soon
  3. dragstert321 12 Win User

Thank you very much, turned out that what caused the problem were my out of date drivers,

You saved my persona addiction, i hope you have a very nice day.
  4. 202021 Win User

My Microsoft account does not own Minecraft even though I migrated to this account

Hm I tried everything here and it didnt fix my problem. I updated my xbox apps, reinstalled the launcher, restarted my pc and it still didnt work. I think I migrated to the wrong account. Is there a way to see which microsoft account has my minecraft account?
  5. TimyDolan Win User

Microsoft flight simulator

Its on pc and its on the actual Xbox launcher, I have gamepass but it keeps saying to join gamepass (Ultimate)
  6. abudi4566 Win User

Is there any way i can purchase minecraft with Ideal.

It still does not work. I tried buying it on minecraft.net, Xbox app and the minecraft launcher. Is there any other way to fix this issue?.
Thema:

1. My launcher is completly broken, i tried everything (PC gamepass) is there any way to fix it ? - Similar Threads - launcher completly broken

2. Minecraft launcher refuses to install and I do not know why

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft launcher refuses to install and I do not know why: Hello, I am currently dealing with an issue where Minecraft launcher refuses to work on my newly built pc. Windows 11 is activated and up to date and I have tried a variety of troubleshooting...
  3. Xbox controller no longer working with epic games launcher.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox controller no longer working with epic games launcher.: For a long time I have used an Xbox controller to play GTA V through the Epic Games launcher. I have done this by adding it as a non-steam game. A couple days ago it stopped working and now the...
  4. Minecraft Launcher is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed in...

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Launcher is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed in...: i cant download minecraft can you help my pls e9460034-a365-4c2d-86ae-1648bc3ded80
  5. I can't start minecraft launcher or the xbox app

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't start minecraft launcher or the xbox app: About a week ago, I started having a problem that makes an error code appear when trying to launch minecraft. [img] At the same time a problem occurred that made my xbox app not start instead...
  6. Unable to install Minecraft Launcher

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to install Minecraft Launcher: I tried to install the new 1.20.5 version of Minecraft and it kept crashing, so I uninstalled the launcher and now trying to re-install it won't work. I've: 1. Restarted my PC several times 2....
  7. Why can't I use Minecraft Launcher WITHOUT installing it on the Microsoft Store, and...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I use Minecraft Launcher WITHOUT installing it on the Microsoft Store, and...: Seriously, I know Microsoft wants to streamline their cross-platform capabilities, but this is so stupid. I can't even play Minecraft without the Xbox app working properly. The Xbox app is such a...
  8. I have purchased Minecraft on my MacBook Pro, but the launcher is not working, what do I...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have purchased Minecraft on my MacBook Pro, but the launcher is not working, what do I...: Each time I try to open it, it says the launcher is not responding. If it is just not going to work, how can I get a refund? 4321be62-e20b-4125-bde6-f9a5c176ccf9
  9. Sea of Thieves Launcher Error 0x800704c7

in XBoX on Windows
    Sea of Thieves Launcher Error 0x800704c7: Some weeks ago, Sea of Thieves was updated (I presume the update that introduced EasyAntiCheat) to include a launcher, which resulted in the game no longer working correctly. Running SoT through...
  10. Why can't I open Minecraft Launcher

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I open Minecraft Launcher: I'm trying to open Minecraft Launcher and everytime I get hit with: "Minecraft Launcher is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed in to the Store and try again. Here’s...