My latency is extremely high in I’m trying to fix it

Discus and support My latency is extremely high in I’m trying to fix it in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I’m trying to get my latency to drop bro it’s not working for some reason f121275a-60c0-4280-91ae-a514021a76a1 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by LAZZO AKA LAZYYMONEYY, Feb 23, 2024.

1. My latency is extremely high in I’m trying to fix it

I’m trying to get my latency to drop bro it’s not working for some reason

:)

LAZZO AKA LAZYYMONEYY, Feb 23, 2024
  2. Hoskayra Win User

Hello LAZZO My name is Oskayra, and I will be happy to help you.

Beforehand, it is important that you keep in mind that this is a public community forum, so we are players like you, we are not employees of Microsoft or Xbox, so we do not have access to any user account or check anything from the forum. All users help each other with common problems.

I am very sorry for the problem you are experiencing, to try to help you I need to understand the problem better, so please answer the following: What type of device do you have the latency problem on? Since when do you have this problem? If you get an error code or message, please write it in the text.

Thank you for your patience, I hope everything can be resolved. I will be attentive to your response. Blessings.

Sincerely,
    Oskayra.
  3. T Moniey Win User

Abnormal high ping

I'm having the same issue. My connection dl and upload speed are normal but when playing bf1 or bf4 i experience extreme lag and high latency. Any luck finding a fix? I've been trying to research different things but nothing has worked yet.
  4. Heartful Wolf Win User

latency

Well every game I get put into is 80-100ms latency. So I’m just curious why the Xbox latency is still that high.
  5. RFC McCoist 72 Win User

Can change Nat type from mod to open

the only thing i have now to try sort download speed is 73.95 MBPS - upload speed is 17.47Mbps but my latency is 157ms n mtu 1480 was told my latency is to high
  6. Skeeter Quill Win User

My latency is high

Hello,

Unfortunately, streaming services do have that effect. The only way to really remedy that is to get yourself a router with QoS (Quality of Service) that allows you to prioritise network traffic. Some routers will recognise what kind of traffic is more sensitive
    to latency and prioritise accordingly. Though most routers provided by ISP's generally don't have that kind of stuff.
Thema:

1. My latency is extremely high in I’m trying to fix it - Similar Threads - latency extremely high

2. Why is my latency and packet loss showing this

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my latency and packet loss showing this: My xbox is showing network issue but when I do a standard test it appears no issue but when i load up games im met with the ‘continue offline’ message. Then in detailed network statistics this...
  3. When is Xbox fixing input latency for Xbox Series X and Elite 2 Controllers ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    When is Xbox fixing input latency for Xbox Series X and Elite 2 Controllers ?: Hello, this issue is beyond of, - just veryfing your network with your ISP and confirming no packet losses (not the issue), - changing your monitor to game mode, low input latency, adaptive...
  4. How can I get my latency down on my Xbox series x?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can I get my latency down on my Xbox series x?: Hi, I bought an Xbox series x. I have the fastest speed from my ISP 1500mbps download, 60mbps upload. I'm using the x series wired to the gateway and my latency is 100ms. I've done all...
  5. Upload and latency crazy slow and dont match what i am getting to my house.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Upload and latency crazy slow and dont match what i am getting to my house.: Why is that when i run a speedtest in my xbox broswer i get 500/500 with ping at 30. But when I test within the xbox itself for gameplay i get upload of 4.5mbps and latency of 115? It is causing...
  6. How do I bring my latency from 80 to under 60

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I bring my latency from 80 to under 60: I have an eternity cord and have looked up many ways but don't quite understand what to do. 1a02f59e-7f51-4ca9-9e11-6c8cf5f77939
  7. How do I fix high latency when everything else is really good and running well when the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I fix high latency when everything else is really good and running well when the...: My xbox has been having connection issues for a while now and I have tried a lot of stuff to fix it and it isn't wifi cause my connection for upload speed and everything else is really good but...
  8. I can't activate low latency mode on my Xbox Series S

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't activate low latency mode on my Xbox Series S: this setting is disabled for me, and I can't find anyone with the same problem as mine my monitor is an lg ultragear 144hz and i use an hdmi 2.1 cable ***moving this thread to en-us because the...
  9. Download speed is 1016mbps and upload speed is 105 Mbps. However my latency is 102ms. My...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Download speed is 1016mbps and upload speed is 105 Mbps. However my latency is 102ms. My...: I tried alternate port selection. Nothing seems to improve it. 36611448-3944-4cb1-872d-53a02a4ea9d3
  10. Extreme latency

in XBoX on Consoles
    Extreme latency: Appologies if this gets a little long winded but I wanted to present as much facts as thoroughly possible in a hope to resolve my issues. I have been playing Starfield on XBox Cloud (and loving)...