my Laptop will not remote play with my xbox series s

Discus and support my Laptop will not remote play with my xbox series s in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have done all updates, turned on remote play, It connects to the app on my phone but not on my laptop. Pls help 30d77d8c-473b-4f10-b1f1-de9d5182f6a7 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Chef 710, Apr 14, 2024.

1. Chef 710
    Chef 710 Guest

I have done all updates, turned on remote play, It connects to the app on my phone but not on my laptop. Pls help

:)

Chef 710, Apr 14, 2024
  2. GMS1stLDYCannon Win User

Issue with remote play

Have you went through the steps of turning on remote play on the console? What are you using to use the remote play options ie: computer, laptop, tablet or smartphone? You have to go through the settings to set it up. You can follow this link and it will give you step by step instructions:

How to Use Remote Play on the Xbox Series X and S | Digital Trends
  3. eVapour Win User

Xbox remote play on iPad (home wifi)

I just tried the xcloud service directly from my series s and it worked absolutely flawless.

Now I am even more confused than before.

Why can I play cloud games directly from my Xbox in an astounding quality but it is not possible to remote play from Xbox to pc/ipad.

But what confuses me even more is that it works perfectly with ps remote play.

Just tested steam remote play from the PC to the iPad and that also worked wonderfully.

Maybe it's an general problem with the series s/x consoles?
  4. iTsFx Win User

Xbox series s and windows 11 remote play issues

Hello, I'm Felipe and I'm an independent Community Advisor, and I'll do my best to help you.

It sounds like your Xbox Series S may be experiencing a hardware issue if it is not turning on properly and only flashing. However, there are a few things you can try to troubleshoot the issue:

Ensure that your Xbox Series S is plugged in and turned on. Check that the power cable is firmly connected to the console and the outlet.

Try resetting the console by holding down the power button on the console for 10 seconds until it fully turns off, then turn it back on.

Check that your Xbox Series S is connected to the same network as your Windows 11 laptop. You can do this by going to the Settings app on your Xbox, then selecting Network > Network settings.

Ensure that your Xbox Series S is set up for remote play by going to the Settings app on your Xbox, then selecting Devices & connections > Remote features. Make sure that the "Enable remote features" option is turned on.

If none of the above steps work, you may need to contact Xbox support for further assistance. They can help you troubleshoot any hardware or software issues with your Xbox Series S.
  5. Homer-Spinsome Win User

Connecting my XBOX to Windows 10 PC via Bluetooth.

You can definitely connect Xbox consoles to to a PC or laptop via Bluetooth. I just witnessed it happen today while making contact with someone from XBLPET. We got four Xbox Series S consoles connected to my laptop via Bluetooth.

What you must do is setup network transfer on your Xbox Series consoles then also set up remote streaming. It works 100%. Also make sure you have full your privacy and safety setting turned on for the radio.
  6. J.P. Voodoo Win User

Xbox Series S/X Remote Play Questions

Hi,

If you don't know, better don't answer.

Supported device Xbox One S/X for remote play on PC.

Series X/S not available in Beta app.

Xbox Series X and S are out of luck for now.
Thema:

1. my Laptop will not remote play with my xbox series s - Similar Threads - Laptop remote play

2. How can I connect my xbox 360 to my laptop?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can I connect my xbox 360 to my laptop?: Hi everyone, I'm trying to use my laptop as a monitor for my Xbox, but I'm running into some difficulties and could use some advice. Here's what I've tried so far: HDMI Connection: My laptop...
  3. how can i play my xbox games on my pc or laptop without game pass or console

in XBoX Accessibility
    how can i play my xbox games on my pc or laptop without game pass or console: how can i play my xbox games on my pc or laptop without game pass or console b0c02a9e-7b65-439e-a872-d1497d1a0372
  4. Y when im streaming on twitch using my xbox then when i go to stream remotly on laptop to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Y when im streaming on twitch using my xbox then when i go to stream remotly on laptop to...: Need help im trying to stream Y when im streaming on twitch using my xbox then when i go to stream remotly on laptop to using a mic on the laptop it stops the stream all up tp date on laptop...
  5. Remote play on Xbox one through a gaming laptop has screen tearing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Remote play on Xbox one through a gaming laptop has screen tearing: I have recently tried to start using Xbox remote play and cloud play. The main issue is remote play. Remote play runs almost smoothly but it has MASSIVE screen tearing. And cloud play loads...
  6. Is remote play between PC and Laptop possible?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is remote play between PC and Laptop possible?: Is it possible to remote play a game from Gamepass from my gaming pc in my house to my work laptop in my house? I want to fish on Call of the Wild The Angler while I am working and not DL the game...
  7. why is there a ghost controller whenever i use xbox remote play on my laptop?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why is there a ghost controller whenever i use xbox remote play on my laptop?: i’m trying to play fifa 23 for series s/x on my xbox using remote play from my laptop and each time i get into a game wether that be kick off, skill game or practice (anything that requires me to...
  8. No video when remote playing to my laptop

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No video when remote playing to my laptop: Hello, Long story short. When I remote play to my phone, I have not issues. Audio and Video is there. But, when I try and remote play to my laptop all I get is audio. I've had this issue for a...
  9. why is remote play not working on my laptop when away from home ?

in XBoX on Windows
    why is remote play not working on my laptop when away from home ?: hi,my remote play is working when the laptop is connected to the same wifi as the xbox but as soon as i go somewhere else and use a different wifi remote play doesn't work on the laptop. any...
  10. Xbox remote play to laptop: Trying to reconnect

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox remote play to laptop: Trying to reconnect: Hello, I have started using my laptop as a display for my Xbox one. It works fairly well. However every 10 minutes or so when I am in the middle of playing my game. The error which says: Trying...