My Laptop Keep Lagging In Games I don't Know Why??

Discus and support My Laptop Keep Lagging In Games I don't Know Why?? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; When Ever I play a Game No matter what type of game low graphics games or High Graphics Game it's lagging I am Cleaning Up my Laptop Every... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Prit Mayani, Jul 13, 2023.

1. Prit Mayani
    Prit Mayani Guest

When Ever I play a Game No matter what type of game low graphics games or High Graphics Game it's lagging

I am Cleaning Up my Laptop Every Week(Recycle Bin, Temp files, Unwanted Files, etc..)

I am also using a 60% charge(I only Charge up to 60% for better Bettry Life it's because this game Lagging)

I don't install Pireted Movies and Software

:)

Prit Mayani, Jul 13, 2023
  2. Darhyl Mayte Amizola Win User

Hey Prit!

Nice to meet you! I'm Darhyl, an Independent Advisor. I'm sorry you are experiencing this on your Laptop. I am here to help.

It might be an issue related to the accelerated video output or the memory management system is not operating correctly.

Kindly try to perform the following troubleshooting steps:

Method 1:

Reinstall the graphics card drivers and chipset drivers.

To uninstall graphics card driver from Device Manager, follow these steps:

a. Press Windows Key + X, choose Device Manager.

b. Expand the Display Adapters.

c. Right-click on the graphics card driver and click on Uninstall.

You may refer to the computer manufacturer's website and try installing the Windows 8 version of the graphic card and chipset drivers and check.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-8/al...

Note/Disclaimer: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.

Method 2:

Run Memory Diagnostic Tool and check if there are faulty memory found.

Follow the steps to run Memory Diagnostic tool:

a. Press Windows key + W on the keyboard and type "memory" without quotes.

b. Click on "Diagnose your computer's memory problems".

c. Select the recommended option to run the tool and follow the onscreen instruction.

Reference link: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/for...
  3. englishbulldog802 Win User

Experiencing input lag and I don't know why.

If you have anything plugged into the USB ports, like a hard drive. Remove that and try a hard reset.

Hard reset the Xbox by holding down the power button on the front of the Xbox for 15 seconds. After the 15 seconds let go of the power button then restart the Xbox.
    Hey, thanks for the reply. I have tried the hard reset, I don't have anything plugged in the USB port either.
  4. HAZMAT RADIO Win User

Experiencing input lag and I don't know why.

If you have anything plugged into the USB ports, like a hard drive. Remove that and try a hard reset.

Hard reset the Xbox by holding down the power button on the front of the Xbox for 15 seconds. After the 15 seconds let go of the power button then restart the Xbox.
  5. luk keung tsui Win User

Error Code: 0x803FB005 installing XBox app on windows 10 pc

My laptop is brand new, no idea why I have this problem, I don't know is my laptop have problem or Microsoft have problem at this moment
  6. MessiahBrowny Win User

Xbox One Twitch streaming delay?

I dont get lag but if i watch my stream from laptop am 1 min behind why
Thema:

1. My Laptop Keep Lagging In Games I don't Know Why?? - Similar Threads - Laptop Keep Lagging

2. Playing gamepass on my gaming laptop keeps stuttering.

in XBoX on Windows
    Playing gamepass on my gaming laptop keeps stuttering.: Hi guys! I have an issue with my gaming laptop. When I play gamepass cloud games or installed on my ssd it stutters really bad and cannot play games at all. I was able to before but ever since I...
  3. Gamepass games that I never asked to install in my new laptop keep on reinstalling

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gamepass games that I never asked to install in my new laptop keep on reinstalling: I have a new Windows 11 laptop which I use alongside my other Windows machines. When I took the new laptop into use, Xbox app or Windows Store gradually installed it full of PC games that I do not...
  4. My new laptop keeps getting the error we found your console but can’t connect

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My new laptop keeps getting the error we found your console but can’t connect: I just got a Lenovo laptop and gaming on it works with my hot spot but it keeps saying it won’t connect with Internet. I keep getting the error “we found your console but can’t connect....
  5. Hi all. I just tried to launch Minecraft on my laptop but it keeps crashing. Can anyone help?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi all. I just tried to launch Minecraft on my laptop but it keeps crashing. Can anyone help?: Hi all. I’ve tried to launch Minecraft on my laptop but it keeps crashing. Can anyone help? Thanks. Stv bcc75a49-e175-4373-9ed3-8b3db3bbee4d
  6. Can I keep my laptop (gaming laptop) charging 24/7 even when it’s off because I don’t want...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I keep my laptop (gaming laptop) charging 24/7 even when it’s off because I don’t want...: Can I keep my laptop (gaming laptop) charging 24/7 even when it’s off because I don’t want to damage the battery by over charging it. I have an MSI Katana GF66 11UE. Please let me know. Thank you!...
  7. Minecraft Launcher keeps failing on laptop.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Launcher keeps failing on laptop.: [img] I recently reset my computer and tried to redownload minecraft, and every time I try to launch it it comes up with this. I've played before so I know its possible. Any solutions?...
  8. How to keep from not being able to use my PIN on my laptop?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to keep from not being able to use my PIN on my laptop?: I just got locked out of my laptop for the second time in less than a week. This is extremely frustrating and each time it happens I have to call the phone used to set up the laptop and get a code...
  9. Remote play - I connect via my laptop but just keep getting a blank screen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Remote play - I connect via my laptop but just keep getting a blank screen: xbox and laptop both up to date. Stopped working all of a sudden 8d16ad2b-515a-48c9-b3a6-10c8c819f469
  10. Can I keep my gaming laptop charging while gaming?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I keep my gaming laptop charging while gaming?: I’ve been wondering, If I can play video games while my laptop is charging, because of the performance difference, my laptop is an Omen 16 gaming laptop, the specs are, GPU: RTX 3070. GPU2: AMD...