my laptop is running windows 10 how can i connect it to my xbox 360

Discus and support my laptop is running windows 10 how can i connect it to my xbox 360 in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; my laptop is running windows 10 how can i connect it to my xbox 360 my laptop is running windows 10 how can i connect it to my xbox 360... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by theHooligan, Sep 18, 2020.

1. theHooligan
    theHooligan Guest

:)

theHooligan, Sep 18, 2020
  2. ismahilmai3 Win User

how do i set up windows media center so i can connect my xbox 360 to my windows 10 pc

how do i set up windows media center so i can connect my xbox 360 to my windows 10 pc?

it is my first time connecting my exbox up to my laptop
  3. StuartATrueRed Win User

Why are you trying to connect it to the Xbox 360?
  4. jacevedom Win User

Xbox 360 SmartGlass not working

Same issue as the rest of you. I am trying to connect using Windows 10 laptop (version 1709 and connected ehternet) and Windows 10 Surface (versión 1709 and connected wifi). My Xbox 360 is connected to the internet via Ethernet. The 360 Smartglass
    app will bring up my profile but will not connect to my Xbox 360 (console settings allows for Smartglass connectivity)
  5. ismahilmai3 Win User

how do i set up windows media center so i can connect my xbox 360 to my windows 10 pc

set up windows media center so i can connect my xbox 360 to my windows laptop
  6. JacobCurley Win User

External drive not detected

My laptop running Windows 10 doesnt show the hard drive is connected, but when I first plugged it into the Xbox it was formatted for the Xbox, so would it show up on my PC at all anyway? The hard drive shows that it has power when connected to both the
    laptop and the Xbox.
Thema:

1. my laptop is running windows 10 how can i connect it to my xbox 360 - Similar Threads - laptop running windows

2. Hey whenever I try to run mine craft on my Asus laptop it continuously signs me out and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hey whenever I try to run mine craft on my Asus laptop it continuously signs me out and...: [img] Hey whenever I try to run minecraft on my Asus laptop it continuously signs me out. The main issue is whenever I click sign in on the game to send me to the Microsoft account login then says...
  3. Replaced Motherboard on my Samsung laptop running windows 8

in XBoX on Consoles
    Replaced Motherboard on my Samsung laptop running windows 8: Hello I replaced my Motherboard on my Samsung laptop running windows 8 and now I cannot do anything on windows it is giving me errors. What do I need to do? 60ecd3c5-2428-4e76-9e58-45e80b43ed3a
  4. Gaming on the Xbox app runs laptop hot

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gaming on the Xbox app runs laptop hot: Gaming on the Xbox app runs the laptop hot, whereas gaming on Steam runs cool. I turn the fans on full for both apps. I was just wondering why the Xbox app performs like this in comparison to...
  5. My laptop is connected to a tv by an hdmi cable. but it is unable to run the correct...

in XBoX on Windows
    My laptop is connected to a tv by an hdmi cable. but it is unable to run the correct...: My laptop is connected to a tv by an hdmi cable. but it is unable to run the correct resolution for the game. The active signal mode won't sink with the desktop mode. the tv doesnt matter in...
  6. Does 'Starfield' run on Surface 4 Laptop?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does 'Starfield' run on Surface 4 Laptop?: Hello! I don´t have a Xbox. Instead I've a MS Surface 4 Laptop. I was wondering, if my Laptop could run Starfield. My plan is to play the game on low settings with 30FPS. Is that possible?...
  7. Will mcfs run on a laptop with an Iris Xe graphic card?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Will mcfs run on a laptop with an Iris Xe graphic card?: I have a laptop with an Iris Xe graphic card. Will flight sim run on it? 44e48f5b-990a-4dc5-ba89-43c6ddbd302c
  8. Xbox app is frozen on the sign in page on my new MSI Stealth Studio laptop running Windows 11

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox app is frozen on the sign in page on my new MSI Stealth Studio laptop running Windows 11: Hi, I just received my new laptop and have spent the whole day installing all updates/patches. Upon launching the Xbox app, it comes up with a welcome page saying the laptop comes with free Game...
  9. will my Microsoft flight simulator run on a laptop with an Iris graphics card

in XBoX Games and Apps
    will my Microsoft flight simulator run on a laptop with an Iris graphics card: will my Microsoft flight simulator run on a laptop with an Iris graphics card 7c4b2a7d-69a2-4c37-872b-acd63adf1e56
  10. Hi i have a laptop on windows 11 trying to run anime adventures on microsoft roblox but...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi i have a laptop on windows 11 trying to run anime adventures on microsoft roblox but...: I came to he conclusion that my microsoft store thinks that my laptop is a mobile device and i want to find a fix <Changed to a question> ***Moved from Windows / Windows 11 / Gaming***...