My Kinect will randomly stop working.

Discus and support My Kinect will randomly stop working. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My Kinect will randomly stop working, it's not unplugged, i tried unplugging it and plugging it back in and it still didn't work! I use an original... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Nasir480, Jul 10, 2020.

1. Nasir480
    Nasir480 Guest

My Kinect will randomly stop working, it's not unplugged, i tried unplugging it and plugging it back in and it still didn't work! I use an original Xbox One. It won't hear me, and I can't talk. I don't understand why this happens.

:)

Nasir480, Jul 10, 2020
    1 person likes this.
  2. TheGamingLord Win User

If the Xbox logo doesn't light up when you plug it in, and you are getting the "Plug in your Kinect" error,
    your Kinect may be "dead".

There is a small thermal fuse inside that can be replaced which is usually the issue on them. I've replaced them in the past, but you have to be comfortable disassembling the Kinect and using a soldering iron.
  3. michaelflood2 Win User

no volume

my headphones / xbox it randomly stopped working
  4. MMxxpaetsxx5 Win User

Xbox Streaming

It was working and then randomly stopped
  5. Enrico Troccoli Win User

Kinect stops working randomly. Full Reboot fixes it

I'm having the same problem and they asked me for 112$ to repair it...
  6. Malacath Win User

Kinect stops working randomly. Full Reboot fixes it

Same problem here. turns on and off randomly and sometimes wont come back on until I restart the console.

Does anyone know if the cable is plugged into the back of the Kinect or if it is moulded into to back.

dont want to pull at the cable to try and unplug and plug back in if it is molded.
Thema:

1. My Kinect will randomly stop working. - Similar Threads - Kinect randomly stop

2. AR-Based Virtual Try-Room using Kinect v2

in XBoX on Consoles
    AR-Based Virtual Try-Room using Kinect v2: I am trying to make an AR-Based virtual try-room using kinect v2 and unity. Is there someone who had already done this project or someone who can guide me? From where I can get 3D cloth assets for...
  3. did i damage my Kinect Device and can i fix it

in XBoX on Consoles
    did i damage my Kinect Device and can i fix it: Issue with Kinect Device I'm experiencing an issue with my Kinect device. After plugging in a flash drive in Kinect port. by accident, it melted and got stuck in the port. After removing the...
  4. XBOX ONE KINECT+PC

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX ONE KINECT+PC: XBOX ONE KINECT+PC CAN IT WORK ON PC WITRH XBOX SERIES S https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=40277 ? a7b9059d-b484-4942-a8b3-7f554e8e9a44
  5. I have Xbox 360 S with Kinect special edition with 250gb storage.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have Xbox 360 S with Kinect special edition with 250gb storage.: Some days back my console run a E68 error and I found out that my hdd is dead I have one simple question Can i use my usb drive as my primary storage without the internal hdd( will it work as...
  6. I have a Xbox 360 S console with Kinect Special Edition. Today i encountered a problem with...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have a Xbox 360 S console with Kinect Special Edition. Today i encountered a problem with...: Then i Searched the web for solutions and removed my hard drive and it turned on normally. But after inserting the hard drive the E68 code occurs. Can Xbox games and Kinect games can run...
  7. Why Kinect Rivals does not enable random match making? It was perfect for Kinect Sports!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why Kinect Rivals does not enable random match making? It was perfect for Kinect Sports!: So I was EXTREMELY disappointed that found out Kinect Rival no longer random match real people playing the game. May I have an xbox administrator answer why they do so, and when will be there an...
  8. Random new gamertag signs in via Kinect WITH my actual tag?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Random new gamertag signs in via Kinect WITH my actual tag?: Ok to make it all clear. I used the Xbox 360 feature to change my Gamertag's attached microsoft hotmail account to my current email (my original one was immature haha). All went fine, I can now...
  9. Kinect Random Reboots During Xbox Fitness

in XBoX on Consoles
    Kinect Random Reboots During Xbox Fitness: So I use the Xbox fitness app daily and my Kinect sensor constantly reboots itself. It comes back up but it happens every 1-2 minutes, then it will drag a little longer in-between reboots and...
  10. Xbox Controllers Not Connecting & Kinect Turning off and on at random.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Controllers Not Connecting & Kinect Turning off and on at random.: I was using my Xbox One earlier today with no issues. A few minutes ago I turned the Xbox One on to resume playing Warframe and found that my controllers would not connect. At the top right...