My kid's account is in limbo

Discus and support My kid's account is in limbo in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; My son's account (gamertag EpicSniper0) was subject to a permanent suspension on 4/27, but following their case review, the XBLPET overturned that... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by WaveMotionGun21, May 30, 2018.

1. My kid's account is in limbo

My son's account (gamertag EpicSniper0) was subject to a permanent suspension on 4/27, but following their case review, the XBLPET overturned that decision and lifted the suspension on 5/1. However, since that date, he still can't sign in on any console;
    it says that his suspension is still active. When we log in to the enforcement website, though, it says his account is clean, and when we look at his enforcement history, it confirms that his suspension was overturned. Clearly, there's a disconnect somewhere,
    but with his case review completed, there's no way for us to communicate with the enforcement team anymore--you can only talk to them if you have an active case.

My kiddo has a lot of spending money and gifts from grandparents tied to purchases on this account and we would love to regain access. Ideas? Help, please!

:)

WaveMotionGun21, May 30, 2018
  2. Chae247
    Chae247 Guest

Hey there!

First, a few things to try is to go to account.microsoft.com and change the password on his account. Also be sure you then go to security info on the same website and update the security information to show there are two confirmed
    security methods. Once done, remove his profile from the console and power cycle the system. While it is doing this sign out of his account on all other devices. Add his profile back and see if they can now access the account.

If for some reason they are not able to I would give Xbox Support a call at 1-800-4MY-XBOX or try speaking with a chat agent https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/contactus/

Chae247, May 30, 2018
  3. My kid's account is in limbo

My son's account (gamertag EpicSniper0) was subject to a permanent suspension on 4/27, but following their case review, the XBLPET overturned that decision and lifted the suspension on 5/1. However, since that date, he still can't sign in on any console;
    it says that his suspension is still active. When we log in to the enforcement website, though, it says his account is clean, and when we look at his enforcement history, it confirms that his suspension was overturned. Clearly, there's a disconnect somewhere,
    but with his case review completed, there's no way for us to communicate with the enforcement team anymore--you can only talk to them if you have an active case.

My kiddo has a lot of spending money and gifts from grandparents tied to purchases on this account and we would love to regain access. Ideas? Help, please!

WaveMotionGun21, May 30, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: