My kid couldn't buy the Minecraft Bedrock Java on her account.

Discus and support My kid couldn't buy the Minecraft Bedrock Java on her account. in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; It sent the request through to mine, so I bought it on my account thinking I could share it, but no. So thats the first waste of money, I'd like to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Amanda Dowsett, Jul 1, 2022.

1. My kid couldn't buy the Minecraft Bedrock Java on her account.

It sent the request through to mine, so I bought it on my account thinking I could share it, but no. So thats the first waste of money, I'd like to think I'd be able to get my money back - but can't contact anyone to ask. Then the second problem is how do we buy for her, when she has no permissions to be able to buy???

:)

Amanda Dowsett, Jul 1, 2022
  2. Lucas Lauer Win User

Hello, Amanda. Thanks for reaching out! My name is Lucas, and I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user just like you. I'll be happy to assist you today.

Unfortunately, games cannot be transferred between accounts. Sorry about that. I think the best option would be to request a refund for the game, then purchase it on your child's account.

If you want a refund for the game, please fill out this web form here:

https://www.xbox.com/refunds

You will need to sign in to the Xbox Live account that made the purchase. You will also need all order numbers and dates of the purchase to fill out the webform. You can obtain this information by going to:

https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders

About your second question, when your kid try to make a purchase on her account, usually you should receive an email to allow or deny the purchase or a request will appear on your family page. Just allow it and she should be able to purchase any game.

You can also change your child purchase settings to not ask you permission when she tries to purchase a game:

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/subscriptio...

Feel free to ask back any question you may have.
  3. KZed Perez Win User

Difference in Minecraft Versions: Unable to Play with Friends

Your version IS different from hers. Her version is Java. Yours is Bedrock/Windows 10. Don't worry, this isn't compatible for multiplayer, it still the same. Try asking her to buy the Minecraft for Windows 10.
  4. savannah bush Win User

buggy purchasing

it does not show minecraft bedrock edition as already purchased on this account, it is making me buy Java and bedrock. I do not want Java, I just want bedrock, which I should already have.
  5. Hoskayra Win User

Syncing Purchases to PC from Console

Hi ID, my name is Oskayra and I will be happy to help you.

No, if you purchase Minecraft Bedrock on PS4 and link your Microsoft account with your PS4 account, it will not sync the purchase with the accounts. Minecraft Bedrock purchases are tied to the platform on which they are made. If you purchase Minecraft Bedrock on PC, you will only be able to play it on PC. If you purchase Minecraft Bedrock on PS4, you will only be able to play it on PS4.

However, there is an exception to this rule. If you buy Minecraft Java Edition on PC, you will also be able to play Minecraft Bedrock on your mobile device. This is because Minecraft Java Edition and Minecraft Bedrock are compatible with the "Minecraft Live" feature.

If you just want to play the Minecraft you paid for on your PC, you don't need to buy Minecraft Bedrock for PS4. You can download the free version of Minecraft: Java Edition from the Minecraft website.

Here are some steps to download the free version of Minecraft: Java Edition:

Visit the Minecraft website.
    Click on the "Download Minecraft" button.
    Select "Minecraft: Java Edition".
    Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the download.
    Once you have downloaded Minecraft: Java Edition, you will be able to play it on your PC.

I hope my answer was helpful and clarified your doubts. do not hesitate to contact me if you have any other problem. have a nice day.

Oskayra
  6. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Minecraft for family member

Hi RickyJ! My name is Ricardo an independent advisor ready to help you with this situation!

If the purchase was from Minecraft Java there is no way she can log in without using her account information, but if the purchase is from Minecraft Bedrock, in the Microsoft store app login with the account that purchased the game and in the Xbox app with an account for her
Thema:

1. My kid couldn't buy the Minecraft Bedrock Java on her account. - Similar Threads - kid couldn't buy

2. Why can’t kids get banned for not following community guidelines

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can’t kids get banned for not following community guidelines: My mate got into an argument with a kid, I intervened to get the kid to stop, the kid decided to call my mate a “bum buddy” i responded in a less appropriate manor which I admit wasn’t right, the...
  3. We have two xboxes in our home and want to be able to play online with the kids at the same...

in XBoX Accessibility
    We have two xboxes in our home and want to be able to play online with the kids at the same...: We have two Xboxes in our home and only one gold subscription. is there a way that my kids can play on one of the consoles while i play on the other on the same online game at the same time? i am...
  4. Can someone explain to me why Xbox support is just a bunch of kids?

in XBoX on Windows
    Can someone explain to me why Xbox support is just a bunch of kids?: I called for some kind of clarification on my suspension and I got some teen who didn't know what she was doing, put me on hold with someone else in the background coughing and then hung up after...
  5. I want my account unbanned this is ridiculous the kid started messaging me first

in XBoX Accessibility
    I want my account unbanned this is ridiculous the kid started messaging me first: I want my account unbanned the kid started it with me 7a133edc-1f98-4b9a-8e98-847d2f26205b
  6. Why did I get banned cause I killed some kids in a game so him and his buddies reported me...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why did I get banned cause I killed some kids in a game so him and his buddies reported me...: I killed some kids in a video game having his buddies reported me for something and when my band got denied, it said something about sexual even though I haven’t just because I’m good at a game I...
  7. Why does Microsoft forbid us from playing Minecraft Java Edition with our kids now?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does Microsoft forbid us from playing Minecraft Java Edition with our kids now?: I've been playing Minecraft with my kids for 15 years and our youngest is starting to get into it now too. So, I created a Microsoft account for her (cause that's mandatory now) and bought her...
  8. I cannot allow my kid to play minecraft online with his friends

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cannot allow my kid to play minecraft online with his friends: I have read multiple tutorials, and as per microsoft you have changed the GUI for family safety. There is no "content restriction" site anymore on family safety. This is where It was recommended...
  9. Unable to remove a kid from account to transfer to another family froup.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unable to remove a kid from account to transfer to another family froup.: I am unable to transfer a child account from my wifes account, to my account. It says child is unable to remove from the family and gives an error code. Also, unable to add her to my account...
  10. Someone has reported me because he couldn't ale a joke it was a small kid and he took it too ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Someone has reported me because he couldn't ale a joke it was a small kid and he took it too ...: Like I said he can't take a joke he reported me and now all my communications are banned for 2 weeks. As well I can't edit my emblems, calling card, clan tag, paint job and much more on black ops...