My kid can't use my gamepass on his account.

Discus and support My kid can't use my gamepass on his account. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I have gamepass ultimate on my account. My kid can't access gamepass benefits from his account. Both accounts are set up on same Xbox and which is set... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Patrick Worrall, Sep 23, 2023.

1. My kid can't use my gamepass on his account.

I have gamepass ultimate on my account. My kid can't access gamepass benefits from his account. Both accounts are set up on same Xbox and which is set as the home Xbox.

:)

Patrick Worrall, Sep 23, 2023
  2. StuartATrueRed Win User

Since he doesn't actually have Game Pass Ultimate, then your son can only access the games that are on the console, and play online multiplayer. He doesn't get the benefits you get.
  3. ngocphi Win User

Well no as perks are onlybfor the subscruber

He can only download and install gamepass games on his account because of home console
  4. Patrick Worrall Win User

Because they are on same console he is supposed to have the same benefits. But he is not getting them.
  5. choppyseize Win User

Share a Game pass Ultimate account ?

It is possible to share Gamepass on PC. I will play Sea or Thieves or Forza on my PC using my Gamepass subscription while my kid plays on my home xbox using his account.

He essentially uses my Gamepass subscription on my Home Xbox while signed into his own account. I use my account on the PC and we play together.

It's a common thing many families do.
  6. DJBSE72 Win User

Fortnite Cross-Platform play currently disabled

Hi,

if your Kid has a kids account, then the crossplay is disabled.

You can't enable it since you kid getting "older"... as far as I know from my kids :)
Thema:

1. My kid can't use my gamepass on his account. - Similar Threads - kid can't gamepass

2. I can't get Roblox to sign in for my kids on my Xbox x

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't get Roblox to sign in for my kids on my Xbox x: I have an x box account and then made 2 for each of my kids, they each already have Roblox accounts as well and I can't get them logged in on the Xbox. I got a 3 month game pass but didn't set up...
  3. Can't get kids access to Minecraft Java on their PCs with my purchased Minecraft Java...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't get kids access to Minecraft Java on their PCs with my purchased Minecraft Java...: I can't get MINECRAFT to play on my kid's computers. It keeps asking for another $29.99 per account even though we are all linked under the Microsoft Family App. This is extremely frustrating....
  4. How come I can't join my boys games like on roblox I can join other friends but not my kids...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How come I can't join my boys games like on roblox I can join other friends but not my kids...: How come I can't join my boys games like on roblox I can join other friends but not my kids and it was working a week ago eb69ba5e-fad3-437a-85f3-2f9d22a10e0c
  5. Can't add funds to kids account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't add funds to kids account: Got: Contact us at Microsoft support We’re having trouble processing your payment and we’d like to get it sorted out. Get more info Contact us at Microsoft support We’re having trouble...
  6. Bought Minecraft as gift with my account and my kid can't redeem it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought Minecraft as gift with my account and my kid can't redeem it: Hello, i have bought Minecraft Deluxe edition on Microsoft store as gift for my kid. However when i chose payment method there was no possibility to set Czechia as country for payment profile....
  7. Kid profiles can't upload to OneDrive

in XboX Insiders
    Kid profiles can't upload to OneDrive: Hello, I have a family account where I am the Admin and my kids accounts are linked to mine. When they play on the Xbox and record game play, they can't send their clips to OneDrive. I am the...
  8. Can't buy Xbox game pass ultimate for my kid

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't buy Xbox game pass ultimate for my kid: I've been having a problem, my kid is trying to buy Xbox game pass but when he tries to do it it says that he needs my permission and there are no links and i don't know what to do next.(the...
  9. My Account is on an kid mode and I can't change it.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Account is on an kid mode and I can't change it.: My Account is on an kid mode and I can't change it. 296882ee-06f2-4f0f-97a7-0fe9a556c386
  10. My kid can't logon even though I subscribe to Xbox Gold

in XBoX on Consoles
    My kid can't logon even though I subscribe to Xbox Gold: My kid is being to told to get me to log on for him, so he can play Xbox Live. How do I do that? I subscribe to Xbox Gold and he has been on my family account for the last couple of years. It...