My kid can't logon even though I subscribe to Xbox Gold

Discus and support My kid can't logon even though I subscribe to Xbox Gold in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My kid is being to told to get me to log on for him, so he can play Xbox Live. How do I do that? I subscribe to Xbox Gold and he has been on my family... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by lindsaun, Apr 28, 2018.

1. lindsaun
    lindsaun Guest

My kid is being to told to get me to log on for him, so he can play Xbox Live. How do I do that? I subscribe to Xbox Gold and he has been on my family account for the last couple of years. It seems as if this a new thing that Microsoft
    has introduced. Would be grateful if anyone can help.

:)

lindsaun, Apr 28, 2018
  2. Can't connect to xbox live

can't connect to xbox live account on my 360

It was connected last night.

I did the support faq down to checking:

Step 7: Turn on UPnP to refresh your NAT table

Guess what? I am here in rural Canada with a cisco DPC3825 gateway (router/wireless modem) and when I get to

Administration

then to management

there is no UPnP at thte bottom to click, WTF?

Shaw won't do any support for the modem other than to make sure I'm connected (which sucks because I've had to unplug this thing about 4 times in the last 3 months. I did it today, with tech support cuz I couldn't logon to the ip address for the modem even
    though I had internet. even the tech guy was like, "Gee, usually if you can't logon to the ip address for the gateway, you don't have internet

anyway, what now?

I can't logon to my gold live account.

I had this piece of junk for a freeaking year before I got it online (some kid stole my 12 month membership card for the damn thing and now I bought a 3 month account and I was logged on for less than a freaking week and now I can't logon again.

plus, [MOD REMOVED] EA made BF4 which can only be played with a large HDD and there is no freaking HDD by xbox in the count5ry of CANADA! Not freaking one!

Ebay has this shady guy that is selling xbox hard drives with no money back, which means he made his HDD out of WD scorpio HDs with hong kong covers and is selling them illegally.

XBOX you suck

windmillcrusader, Apr 28, 2018
  3. My xbox says my membership isn't valid

It says that my xbox live membership isn't valid and i can't logon to my account. I've never had this happen before and I don't even know how to fix this problem. Xbox doesn't even have an FAQ for this.

DICKERBOCKERS, Apr 28, 2018
  4. walle74
    walle74 Guest

Same problem here!

Last week my son could log on and play. Now, xbox one asking för an adult to log on. But I am logged on, but still, he can´t play.

I cant put him on my "family", its says I have to log in, but I am logged on as Im the adult and owner of Gold.

Its annoying

walle74, May 1, 2018
  5. walle74 Win User

Same problem here!

Last week my son could log on and play. Now, xbox one asking för an adult to log on. But I am logged on, but still, he can´t play.

I cant put him on my "family", its says I have to log in, but I am logged on as Im the adult and owner of Gold.

Its annoying
  6. Abdulrahman Al Hasba Win User

I don't see the Disney Plus perk in Game Pass Ultimate perks

Yes me too, I don't see the perk even though it should be there. My friend just got it while I can't find it.

My account is 18+ and I've never been a Disney + subscriber nor an Xbox ultimate subscriber.
  7. NINJA MAN154493 Win User

Problem with Slime Rancher (Original Xbox One)

When i click the game a message pops up saying "have the person who got it subscribe to xbox live" even though its a gold game AND I HAVE GOLD
  8. windmillcrusader Win User

Can't connect to xbox live

can't connect to xbox live account on my 360

It was connected last night.

I did the support faq down to checking:

Step 7: Turn on UPnP to refresh your NAT table

Guess what? I am here in rural Canada with a cisco DPC3825 gateway (router/wireless modem) and when I get to

Administration

then to management

there is no UPnP at thte bottom to click, WTF?

Shaw won't do any support for the modem other than to make sure I'm connected (which sucks because I've had to unplug this thing about 4 times in the last 3 months. I did it today, with tech support cuz I couldn't logon to the ip address for the modem even
    though I had internet. even the tech guy was like, "Gee, usually if you can't logon to the ip address for the gateway, you don't have internet

anyway, what now?

I can't logon to my gold live account.

I had this piece of junk for a freeaking year before I got it online (some kid stole my 12 month membership card for the damn thing and now I bought a 3 month account and I was logged on for less than a freaking week and now I can't logon again.

plus, [MOD REMOVED] EA made BF4 which can only be played with a large HDD and there is no freaking HDD by xbox in the count5ry of CANADA! Not freaking one!

Ebay has this shady guy that is selling xbox hard drives with no money back, which means he made his HDD out of WD scorpio HDs with hong kong covers and is selling them illegally.

XBOX you suck
  9. Caboose Cripler Win User

HBO GO not working on Xbox 360

And this is one of the many reasons I'm done with Xbox as a whole. Even though before I let my gold run out I was a loyal fan boy subscribed since half way through the original xbox's life span.
Thema:

1. My kid can't logon even though I subscribe to Xbox Gold - Similar Threads - kid can't logon

2. I can't get Roblox to sign in for my kids on my Xbox x

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't get Roblox to sign in for my kids on my Xbox x: I have an x box account and then made 2 for each of my kids, they each already have Roblox accounts as well and I can't get them logged in on the Xbox. I got a 3 month game pass but didn't set up...
  3. Can't get kids access to Minecraft Java on their PCs with my purchased Minecraft Java...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't get kids access to Minecraft Java on their PCs with my purchased Minecraft Java...: I can't get MINECRAFT to play on my kid's computers. It keeps asking for another $29.99 per account even though we are all linked under the Microsoft Family App. This is extremely frustrating....
  4. How come I can't join my boys games like on roblox I can join other friends but not my kids...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How come I can't join my boys games like on roblox I can join other friends but not my kids...: How come I can't join my boys games like on roblox I can join other friends but not my kids and it was working a week ago eb69ba5e-fad3-437a-85f3-2f9d22a10e0c
  5. My kid can't use my gamepass on his account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My kid can't use my gamepass on his account.: I have gamepass ultimate on my account. My kid can't access gamepass benefits from his account. Both accounts are set up on same Xbox and which is set as the home Xbox....
  6. Can't add funds to kids account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't add funds to kids account: Got: Contact us at Microsoft support We’re having trouble processing your payment and we’d like to get it sorted out. Get more info Contact us at Microsoft support We’re having trouble...
  7. Bought Minecraft as gift with my account and my kid can't redeem it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought Minecraft as gift with my account and my kid can't redeem it: Hello, i have bought Minecraft Deluxe edition on Microsoft store as gift for my kid. However when i chose payment method there was no possibility to set Czechia as country for payment profile....
  8. Kid profiles can't upload to OneDrive

in XboX Insiders
    Kid profiles can't upload to OneDrive: Hello, I have a family account where I am the Admin and my kids accounts are linked to mine. When they play on the Xbox and record game play, they can't send their clips to OneDrive. I am the...
  9. Can't buy Xbox game pass ultimate for my kid

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't buy Xbox game pass ultimate for my kid: I've been having a problem, my kid is trying to buy Xbox game pass but when he tries to do it it says that he needs my permission and there are no links and i don't know what to do next.(the...
  10. My Account is on an kid mode and I can't change it.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Account is on an kid mode and I can't change it.: My Account is on an kid mode and I can't change it. 296882ee-06f2-4f0f-97a7-0fe9a556c386