My keyboard won't work

Discus and support My keyboard won't work in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My keyboard hv-kb393L doesn't work on fortnite and on splitgate on xbox one s but it work on call of duty modern warfare and call of duty bpack ops... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Celine Cronier, Nov 7, 2021.

1. My keyboard won't work

My keyboard hv-kb393L doesn't work on fortnite and on splitgate on xbox one s but it work on call of duty modern warfare and call of duty bpack ops cold war

:)

Celine Cronier, Nov 7, 2021
  2. MateusFontana Win User

My keyboard won't work

Try the solution below.

Disconnect the keyboard from the console, and follow the steps below.

Step 1. Press and hold the Xbox button on the console for at least 10 seconds to open the Power center.

Step 2. Then unplug the power supply from your console and wait for 3 minutes.

Step 3. Plug the power supply back into the Xbox console.

Step 4. Press the Xbox button on the console to turn it on again.

After that connect the keyboard again

*If that doesn't work, try the alternative below.

Press the Xbox button  to open the guide.

Select Profile & system > Settings > System > Console info.

Select Reset console.

On the Reset your console? screen, you'll see three options:

Select to keep your games and apps so they won't be deleted, make sure you know your email and password as they will be removed from the console, and you'll need to add them again.

*If that doesn't work you will need to contact Fortnite support, you can do this via the link below.

https://www.epicgames.com/help/en-US/contact-us
  3. MateusFontana Win User

My keyboard won't work

Hello, how are you? My name is Mateus. I'm an Independent Advisor and I'll be glad to help you today.

First, welcome to the Xbox community. I'm sorry you're having this problem.

I recommend you see the article below. It's information as to why this might be happening, as well as a solution to the problem.

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/games-apps/...

*If that doesn't work, I recommend that you contact Fortnite support, as this is a specific problem with the game, as in the call of duty it works fine. To contact them use the link below.

https://www.epicgames.com/help/en-US/contact-us

*Thank you in advance for contacting us, it is always a pleasure to be able to help.
  4. Celine Cronier Win User

My keyboard won't work

I don't know why but like sudently my keyboard dont work on fortnite it do that when i was switching keyboard but my new mouse work fine on the game menu and in game
  5. StormingParadox Win User

My Xbox One controllers home button isn't working

I'm have a similar issue! My home button won't work and my Xbox won't let me type anything on the Xbox key board but the YouTube keyboard works!
  6. andersonpassos Win User

My Keyboard and Mouse won't work.

Thank you for contact us! I'm Anderson, an Independent Consultant and a Microsoft user like you.

good evening

If you're trying to use a keyboard and mouse on your Xbox One and it's not working, one solution may be to use a third-party adapter. These adapters allow you to connect a keyboard and mouse to your Xbox One, and can be found online or at electronic stores. It's important to note that not all games on Xbox One support keyboard and mouse controls, so it's best to check the game's specifications before purchasing an adapter. Some of the popular 3rd party adapter brands are Xim Apex and Cronusmax.
Thema:

My keyboard won't work

1. My keyboard won't work - Similar Threads - keyboard won't

2. My keyboard won't interact with games and some text boxes

in XBoX on Consoles
    My keyboard won't interact with games and some text boxes: I can't interact with games with anything other than my mouse, my keyboard just doesn't make a reaction, it can use chat boxes if i manage to activate them. Also I can't use some other text boxes...
  3. All-In-One Media Keyboard won't let me type and move the cursor simultaneously

in XBoX on Consoles
    All-In-One Media Keyboard won't let me type and move the cursor simultaneously: I have this Microsoft All-In-One wireless keyboard, which I extensively use. I don't have many issues with it, but this one: the touchpad gets locked when I'm pressing another key. Why is that? It...
  4. My keyboard won't let connect to the Internet

in XBoX on Consoles
    My keyboard won't let connect to the Internet: My xbox won't let me connect to the Internet when I'm using keyboard and mouse. When I select the router I want to connect to it skips the field which lets me enter the password and enters a...
  5. My Keyboard and Mouse won't work.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Keyboard and Mouse won't work.: My friend suggested to get a 3rd party adapter and it fully works! I totally recommend getting one if your keyboard and mouse isn't working. :) cf3ad1f4-83fb-4c69-8d4d-b091c2a5d66f
  6. Help! when I play minion rush, the game won't respond to the keys on the keyboard when I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help! when I play minion rush, the game won't respond to the keys on the keyboard when I...: I have been playing minion rush for multiple months now. I have had this keyboard problem ever since I first played the game. Whenever I press a key to move the minion, it doesn't work! I have had...
  7. Some games that use keyboard won't work without controller on.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Some games that use keyboard won't work without controller on.: When the Xbox controller turns off and I'm just using keyboard and mouse it will say: "[Username], you need a controller for this game." augh-though I don't need one to play. Is there any way to...
  8. Xbox Remote won't let me type on virtual keyboard.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Remote won't let me type on virtual keyboard.: Every time I need to sign in or enter my email and the virtual keyboard comes up, as soon as I move off the predictive text bar to the keypad I'm instantly moved back to the top left corner on the...
  9. Virtual Keyboard won't stop showing up while I use controller on PC and press the View...

in XboX Insiders
    Virtual Keyboard won't stop showing up while I use controller on PC and press the View...: How do I get rid of this virtual keyboard????? It is so frustrating not being able to turn this off because it literally means a button on my controller is useless. Its always been my scoreboard...
  10. How to Type Name in Game (When xCloud won't recognize your keyboard)?

in XboX Insiders
    How to Type Name in Game (When xCloud won't recognize your keyboard)?: I just started The Outer Worlds, and as you begin the game, you need to enter your character's name. However, using a PC, xCloud won't recognize my keyboard. How do I get around this? I can't move...