My keyboard randomly starts having input lag and I dont know what do to.

Discus and support My keyboard randomly starts having input lag and I dont know what do to. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; For the past few months, my keyboard will have random times where it has input delay. Ive reset the drivers, used a diffrent keyboard, scanned for... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Maria del Carmen Acho, May 6, 2024.

1. My keyboard randomly starts having input lag and I dont know what do to.

For the past few months, my keyboard will have random times where it has input delay. Ive reset the drivers, used a diffrent keyboard, scanned for viruses, lowered graphics while playing my games, and also checked the input slots on my computer to see if anything is wrong.

When I get the input delay, my keyboard would get stuck and type out what I put very slowly (Every input would go one by one and hold for 1-2 seconds.) In harder to run games, it would lag my game and sometimes my mouse, but the input on my keyboard was very bad. My computer would have this lag for arround 5-15 seconds and then it would stop out of nowhere. Also my computer fans do not speed up when this happenes and my computer acts like nothing is pressuring it to lag. I have an AMD Ryzen 5 3600 6-Core Processor and a Nvidia GeForce RTX 4060. Can someone please help???
    If you need more information, please let me know.

Thank you

:)

Maria del Carmen Acho, May 6, 2024
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

My keyboard randomly starts having input lag and I dont know what do to.