my keyboard isn't showing

Discus and support my keyboard isn't showing in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Ok my keyboard is not showing, I've tried all the methods except resetting it as I don't want lose anything. I can hear the keyboard clicks but nothing... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by GoldenChampion3, Feb 20, 2017.

1. my keyboard isn't showing

Ok my keyboard is not showing, I've tried all the methods except resetting it as I don't want lose anything. I can hear the keyboard clicks but nothing comes up. I've also realised my notifications are not showing up ( even though all notifications are turned
    on in the settings).It is really annoying as I just want to type stuff in chat and message people. Please help?

By the way I have no USBs plugged in so it's no that either.

:)

GoldenChampion3, Feb 20, 2017
  2. Da Luniz
    Da Luniz Guest
    USB Keyboard isnt working

tried the side port and both rear ports

and my keyboard isn't being reconized

Da Luniz, Feb 20, 2017
  3. DrKillerZA
    DrKillerZA Guest
    Xbox App Keyboard

Hey guys... I use the Xbox App every single day and I just can't seem to figure out why my PC keyboard "sometimes" work for chat why other times not.

Isn't the app supposed to detect when there is a textbox and allow for keyboard input?

I can't even message a friend on my Xbox with my PC's keyboard. I would really like to use my keyboard for Rocket League chat

DrKillerZA, Feb 20, 2017
  4. {Parity}
    {Parity} Guest

Perform a hard reset (nothing will be removed) on your console EXACTLY like this.

Hold the power button on the console for 8 seconds or until the power shuts down completely. Unplug the power cord from the back of the console for 5 minutes. Plug the power cord back in and restart the console. Once it is back up and operational test
    the results.

Hope this helps. Good Luck!!

{Parity}, Feb 21, 2017
    GoldenChampion3, Feb 21, 2017
    GoldenChampion3, Oct 31, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: