My Jigsaw Jam progress has been wiped

Discus and support My Jigsaw Jam progress has been wiped in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Yesterday I completed three stars on all levels for collections 1, 2 and 3. Also earlier today I completed a 200+ piece puzzle (the Tiger) and it has... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SvelteTarsier2, Aug 4, 2016.

1. My Jigsaw Jam progress has been wiped

Yesterday I completed three stars on all levels for collections 1, 2 and 3. Also earlier today I completed a 200+ piece puzzle (the Tiger) and it has not recorded my progress. Any help to have my stats reinstated would be appreciated.

:)

SvelteTarsier2, Aug 4, 2016
  2. Charlie_B
    Charlie_B Guest
    Lost game progress

I've been having issues with my Internet connection lately. The WiFi has been disconnecting quite often. That has happened long after having completed all the Jigsaw Jam puzzles. Now for some reason, all that progress has been lost.

Charlie_B, Aug 4, 2016
  3. Charlie_B
    Charlie_B Guest
    Lost game progress

I have just discovered that I have somehow lost all my saved progress in the Jigsaw Jam section of Microsoft Jigsaw. While I understand that this is the Microsoft Jigsaw forum, I have also lost game progress in Microsoft Mahjong. What happened that I lost
    all my progress?

Charlie_B, Aug 4, 2016
  4. Charlie_B Win User

Lost game progress

I've been having issues with my Internet connection lately. The WiFi has been disconnecting quite often. That has happened long after having completed all the Jigsaw Jam puzzles. Now for some reason, all that progress has been lost.
  5. DJ Caesar Win User

11/3/14 UPDATE JUST WIPED ALL MY DATA!!!

Reporting this same problem on 11/18/14. My gold has reset to 1500, and my progress on this month's challenges and the Jigsaw Jams have been wiped and won't save anything I've done today. It's kept the couple of extra sets I downloaded, but it's erased all
    of my records of completing some of the puzzles. Also, when I click to do the Daily Challenges, it sits on the load screen for 20+ seconds and the loading animation doesn't move.
  6. Exscalerber Win User

11/3/14 UPDATE JUST WIPED ALL MY DATA!!!

I have the same problem as DJ Caesar, all my progress has been wiped when I came to use it today. and have only 3 Jigsaw's instead of the 16 I should have.
  7. AllanaClare_449 Win User

Jigsaw Jam

Please provide more packages for Jigsaw Jam.
  8. Mister Cizl Win User

How can I get new collections of puzzles for Jigsaw Jam?

Hey ZonateChalk421! You can purchase new collections in the classic jigsaw, the collections in jigsaw jam are the only ones available in that section. Thanks!
Thema:

My Jigsaw Jam progress has been wiped

1. My Jigsaw Jam progress has been wiped - Similar Threads - Jigsaw Jam progress

2. Microsoft Jigsaw: Jam King and Hungry for Puzzles achievement glitched?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Jigsaw: Jam King and Hungry for Puzzles achievement glitched?: Microsoft Jigsaw achievements for Jam King and Hungry for Puzzles won't pop even though I completed the achievements. Jam King - I have completed both packs (42 out of 42) but the tracker says I...
  3. New puzzles in Jigsaw Jam

in XBoX Games and Apps
    New puzzles in Jigsaw Jam: Why aren't there any new puzzles being added to the jig saw jam section WE are paying customers to this game and should be getting new puzzles added to this selection It is very disappointing that...
  4. Jigsaw Jam stars

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Jigsaw Jam stars: In Jigsaw Jam am I supposed to get 3 stars in each section? If I don't, What have I done wrong? e59d8a43-aadf-4eae-90ba-127d2ce28d0f
  5. JigSaw Jam has stopped working corectly

in XBoX Games and Apps
    JigSaw Jam has stopped working corectly: Starting yesterday (3/27) on the Jigsaw Jam section when you complete a challenge and attempt to collect and mark the section complete the two actions won't complete and the game ultimately...
  6. Jigsaw jam hasn't been updated in years

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Jigsaw jam hasn't been updated in years: Okay Microsoft Games...there are many posts requesting additional jigsaw jams Are they falling on deaf ears? I only enjoy the timed puzzles and like many others, would appreciate new jams. I...
  7. Jigsaw Jam

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Jigsaw Jam: Are there ever any new jigsaw jams to download? a6826c3e-dcfe-48df-a4b1-8ba3f0584f81
  8. Jigsaw Jam

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Jigsaw Jam: I am only offered one collection pack and have completed all packs. Is there more packs you can download? b99f0c4b-abf8-421f-af67-824f407d6450
  9. Jigsaw jam

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Jigsaw jam: I used to play Jigsaw jam. NO more. I'm not paying to get rid of the adds!!! d299a035-130f-4ab5-8437-d209b6fdfe72
  10. Daily Challenge Jigsaw Jam for July 13, 14, 15 won't load

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Daily Challenge Jigsaw Jam for July 13, 14, 15 won't load: All the other daily challenges load fine. Including the Jigsaw Jam for today, July 16. But, the application hangs up and stops working whenever I try to load the Daily Challenge Jigsaw Jam for the...