My JBL Headphones

Discus and support My JBL Headphones in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, I recently bought some JBL headphone with no audio jack by mistake thinking it was the correct version. For my birthday I was given a Xbox series X... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by DylanWild, Jan 30, 2022.

1. DylanWild
    DylanWild Guest

My JBL Headphones

Hi, I recently bought some JBL headphone with no audio jack by mistake thinking it was the correct version. For my birthday I was given a Xbox series X controller and receiver, however I do not know whether it is possible to connect my headphones to it? I currently have it plugged into my Logitech keyboard's USB port. My PC also doesn't have Bluetooth built into it so would I need it to be directly plugged into it? It works when I try connect my controller while its plugged into my keyboard.

:)

DylanWild, Jan 30, 2022
  2. Jesse E' Win User

My JBL Headphones

Hello, My name is Jesse. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

Since it works while plugged into your keyboard, I suggest you keep using it that way as it isn't possible to plug it into your controller without an audio jack.
  3. Nursemorph Win User

My JBL Headphones

Which JBL model is it? I only ask as I can't find any wireless one's without an audio jack port.

The USB cable you are plugging into the keyboard is the charging cable which allows it to be used wired. Assuming no audio jack, there would be no option to connect it to the controller...I don't think you can use the transceiver to connect the headphones as I think it uses a different protocol (but I am not sure on that).

If you want to use the headset wirelessly, you will likely need to buy a Bluetooth Adapter...something like this:

ASUS BT Adapter

There are cheaper options around..was just using that as an illustration
  4. GusMF Win User

Xbox series S doesn't recognize headset/headphone.

Hi, Lucas. They are not wireless.

Two are headphones (Samsung and Motorola) and a JBL headset. P2 cables 3.5mm.

Yes, none were recognized.

Thanks in advance.
  5. AngelObullets Win User

My friends in party sound robotic over the xbox companion app

6. BlindingGnat722 D Win User

How do I fix my audio problems?

1. The model is JBL 710BT

2.This issue happened a month ago and would not work for the past month whatsoever.

3. This problem would only come up in warthunder since it is the only game that I currently play.

4.I have tried taking the headphones out and plugging them back in and tried restarting my Xbox to see if that fixed it. Both options failed

5. Yes I can use the headphones on my phone and iPad.

6.yes with other headsets I have had problems with the Xbox party.
Thema:

My JBL Headphones

1. My JBL Headphones - Similar Threads - JBL Headphones

2. How to make my Bluetooth headphones be recognized as an output device?

in XBoX on Windows
    How to make my Bluetooth headphones be recognized as an output device?: Hey there, I have Sony WH-CH700s and this problem just now started. When my laptop is connected by HDMI to another monitor, my headphones sort of flicker in and out of recognition as a sound...
  3. Audio latency with Steel Series Arctis Nova 7X Headphones

in XboX Insiders
    Audio latency with Steel Series Arctis Nova 7X Headphones: Just got the headphones and I’ve noticed a very poor audio delay with my games while using them. I’ve had wireless headphones from steel series prior to this pair but never encountered this issues...
  4. Jbl usb headset shutting my sound off

in XBoX on Consoles
    Jbl usb headset shutting my sound off: I have a jbl usb head set and when i put the usb in all my sound shuts down everything goes including the laptop speakers and says that no audio drivers are installed. i thought it might be the...
  5. JBL Quantum 600 jack loose in controller.

in XBoX on Consoles
    JBL Quantum 600 jack loose in controller.: Hi all. I purchased a JBL Quantum 600 headset a few months back that works perfectly with my PS5. I purchased a Series X yesterday but when I put the jack into the controller, it just wiggled...
  6. I have a JBL 5.1 soundbar system and need help setting up on series x.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have a JBL 5.1 soundbar system and need help setting up on series x.: So recently i was able to get a hold of a xbox series x and i have a 5.1 Jbl soundbar. I have the xbox plugged into m LG C8 and the tv into the soundbar through ARc hdmi. I noticed that if i...
  7. Does Xbox one Dolby atmos support JBL 9.1 soundbar?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does Xbox one Dolby atmos support JBL 9.1 soundbar?: Does Xbox one Dolby atmos support JBL 9.1 soundbar? Getting error message as "Your receiver doesn't support Dolby Atmos for home theatre. Error code 0x80bd0038 52bf9656-4170-4f50-a7ed-e86a452b98a8
  8. JBL Sound Bar and Xbox Audio Delay

in XBoX Accessibility
    JBL Sound Bar and Xbox Audio Delay: Hey guys So i have a Hisense smart tv with ARC capability, and recently bought a JBL 3.1 soundbar system with sub. i have the HDMI ARC running from sound bar to tv and xbox plugged in normally,...
  9. Headset JBL E45BT XOne

in XBoX Accessibility
    Headset JBL E45BT XOne: Gostaria de saber se o JBL E45BT funciona perfeitamente no XOne, utilizando o adaptador para P2?. Se tem alguém utilzando algum com fone BT da JBL com com uma boa experiência. (Mod Translation)...
  10. Xbox One - JBL SB400 Soundbar Dialog Issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One - JBL SB400 Soundbar Dialog Issues: seems like there are lots of audio issues with Xbox One, but thought I'd add to the list. I have the JBL SB400. My Xbox, Cable box, Chromecast all connect to it via HDMI. The sound bar then...