My ip got hacked on Xbox live

Discus and support My ip got hacked on Xbox live in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My ip got hacked while I was playing call of duty ghost in the Mindel of the game I have tried to get on live and can not get back online ? What should... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by IgnoredTick57, Jan 6, 2014.

1. My ip got hacked on Xbox live

My ip got hacked while I was playing call of duty ghost in the Mindel of the game I have tried to get on live and can not get back online ? What should I do and how to fix it

:)

IgnoredTick57, Jan 6, 2014
  2. blueamcat
    blueamcat Guest
    My IP got Hacked!

Hey, you'll have to check this out to get your internet back up and running FAQs About DoS and DDoS Attacks on Xbox One

Also, please report his messages via the Xbox console when you can get back online. The team will take it from there. Thanks!

blueamcat, Jan 6, 2014
  3. KingRedYeti
    KingRedYeti Guest
    My IP got Hacked!

Hey I was playing Call of Duty WW2 on Xbox live. I joined two ranked games and got host booted by
    [Mod Removed]. Anyways I confronted him about it and he tried to get me to join a party. I said no because I didn’t wanna get my info hacked. Then he said he already did and to watch this. After those words, my internet shut down and I could
    no longer connect to the internet with my WiFi via Xbox and smartphone. I’m not sure what I need to do but I’m afraid that he has me or my friendship credit card information. Someone please help. I also have screen shots of the messages but it will not let
    me upload them so here is my twitter link of them. [Mod Removed]

KingRedYeti, Jan 6, 2014
  4. My ip got hacked on Xbox live

Turn off your xbox and your router for a minute,then restart them.

THEOWENKILLER, Jan 6, 2014
  5. Restarting your router recycles your ip, alternatively you can check for DDoS countermeasures such as hitch counts. More in depth is requesting a specific router designated in packet management and tracking these routers and services can help prevents things
    like UDP and SYN Flooding in the future but may not necessarily be effective.

Patrick Stewart-A1E0B411-09F9-4BEE-A744-0C99804B58, Oct 31, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

My ip got hacked on Xbox live