My internet seems to be block, help needed!

Discus and support My internet seems to be block, help needed! in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; It seems that my internet has been 'blocked' from Xbox Live. It all started when I was signing in for the first time today, when suddenly a prompt... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by AilingGenie53, Nov 29, 2015.

1. My internet seems to be block, help needed!

It seems that my internet has been 'blocked' from Xbox Live.

It all started when I was signing in for the first time today, when suddenly a prompt came up saying that my account 'couldn't sign in'. Every single time I skipped the prompt it keep coming up and didn't let me sign in to Xbox Live. My friend had the same
    message when he signed on earlier today but skipped it and Xbox Live worked fine for him and the prompt didn't appear for him again. So I kept skipping the prompt but it still kept appearing, so then I went to the 'Network Settings' to test my connection.
    I tested the connection many times and the only problem was Internet to Xbox Live and not my Network. After I did that I looked at the Xbox Service Status on the Xbox Live website and Purchase and Content Usage was limited and had a yellow warning. Later I
    look again at the Xbox Service Status and Purchase and Content Usage was green and running normally, so I tried to login again and it came up with a different message saying I my connection was not working so I checked the Network Settings again. The test
    results were different than before, it said and still says now:

'Test Status

(X) Network: Failed

(X) Internet: Blocked

(X) Xbox Live: Blocked'

Then when I look at Network Statistics:

'Your Network Status

(X) Network: Failed

(X) Internet: Blocked

(X) Latency: Blocked

(X) Packet loss: Blocked

(X) Upload speed: Blocked

(X) Download speed: Blocked

(✓) Signal strength: 100%

(✓) Wi-Fi speed: 0 Mphs'

That is all I can say about my problem at the moment, I need help from someone who knows what they are doing and I will appreciate their effort of helping me.

:)

AilingGenie53, Nov 29, 2015
  2. Fast Travel in Sunset Overdrive is awesome.

And my internets been blocked ten years

Bordeninspace, Nov 29, 2015
  3. App / Store Blocking

HI,

I have two requirements with the Xbox One that don;t seem to be able to be met...

Idealy, I would like to block access to the Microfoft Store completely from the Xbox for the safety of my son - but for some reason that doesn;t seem to be possible. Can someone tel me of a way to achieve this?

Secondly, given I've not found a way to achieve the above, I use the "Blocking" facility to block apps - particularly browser apps I don;t want my son usiong. However, it seems that this doesn;t work properly either. I can block an app but it sems that all
    that has to be done to circumvent the block is to re-download the app from the store and full access is granted again until I next block it - so, with the app in question "lobo browser" the entire internet is then freely available.

All over the Xbox suport site and literature it claims that Microsoft are concerned about family safety and safeguarding children, but it clearly just doesn;t work.

Any help great;ly appreciated

Thanks

John

CrushedPuppet81, Nov 29, 2015
  4. CHAD TPRUITT
    CHAD TPRUITT Guest

I had this too...Windstream had to reset my modem. The modem had a red light where green should have been. call your provider.

CHAD TPRUITT, Nov 29, 2015
  5. I will try this. Thank you for replying.

AilingGenie53, Oct 31, 2018
  6. CHAD TPRUITT Win User

I had this too...Windstream had to reset my modem. The modem had a red light where green should have been. call your provider.
  7. AilingGenie53 Win User

I will try this. Thank you for replying.
  8. drewbiedoo42 Win User

Useless: IE "blocked" setting in "Privacy" menu, not "Family"

Sorry for the misunderstanding.

Internet Explorer can be blocked, but not blocked with a passcode. The result is that a person does not need the passcode to unblock it, which makes "blocking" IE pretty useless.

Your idea about IE being blocked through the "Unrated Content" option is logical. Yet, even with Unrated Content set to "blocked," Internet Explorer is still accessible. This method used to block the YouTube app entirely but does not block the IE app -
    from which YouTube can now be accessed...

Does this seem like an oversight?
  9. ChasinTek Win User

Xbox wireless network issue

Okay my mom blocked me from been able to access the internet of the house so i need help because its not letting me connect to my hotspot hither.
  10. Courtney Todd Win User

I can't get login to minecraft

Hi Ryan M, my name is Courtney and I would be happy to help.

This seems to be an internet problem, so I suggest you create an access point from your phone to share your internet to your Xbox console and try to log in again if the problem persists, we already know that it is not due to the internet and if it is temporarily solved Maybe the system has blocked your IP address.

I await your response and in case you need more help, let me know as I will be happy to offer you a solution again.

Best regards,
    Courtney.
Thema:

1. My internet seems to be block, help needed! - Similar Threads - internet seems block

2. Xbox is connected to the internet (downloads/updates working, and "check network...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox is connected to the internet (downloads/updates working, and "check network...: Updates are downloading, and the "check network connection" says all services are available and I am connected. However, the store won't load and multiplayer doesn't seem to work....
  3. It says that it has a perfect internet connection but it doesn't work

in XBoX on Consoles
    It says that it has a perfect internet connection but it doesn't work: For a few days I've wanted to download Fallout 4 on my Xbox so I went and turned on my Xbox to get on the Microsoft store but when I turned it on it acted like there was no internet even though...
  4. Internet

in XBoX on Consoles
    Internet: Can I change my phone internet from ip4 to ip6? bfb21447-30a8-408a-93d9-e9af4b45436f
  5. My xbox series x does not connect to the Internet at all. No wireless networks appear on it

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox series x does not connect to the Internet at all. No wireless networks appear on it: The Internet works fine on everything else. ead1a9fe-d0af-4431-9005-424964e655e8
  6. Why is my Xbox refusing to download anything? It is already connected to the Internet.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my Xbox refusing to download anything? It is already connected to the Internet.: Why is my Xbox refusing to download anything? It is already connected to the Internet. I have tried everything, resetting it, et cetera. 50638947-7199-49c6-b3ea-7260f9811b83
  7. Question about Weird Conditional Internet Connectivity

in XBoX on Consoles
    Question about Weird Conditional Internet Connectivity: Everytime I play online multiplayer I get disconnected from the internet on multiple games. I heavily tested my internet and it is lightning fast and reliable on everything else except online...
  8. Unable to connect to internet

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to connect to internet: I've had internet issues in the past because of my ISP, but today after disconnecting the Ethernet cable from my series S, I can no longer connect to the internet, already tried both 2.4 & 5 GHz...
  9. Latency Variation's and high ping despite seemingly good internet

in XBoX on Consoles
    Latency Variation's and high ping despite seemingly good internet: Hello, I recently have encountered issue where I have very high latency variation across all games. It happened seemingly overnight and have tried all sorts of things to resolve the issue. I tried...
  10. Can't seem to connect Xbox 360 to the Internet via Windows 8 desktop (w/existing static IP ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't seem to connect Xbox 360 to the Internet via Windows 8 desktop (w/existing static IP ...: I'm trying to connect my Xbox 360 to the internet to use my Live account. I'm following these instructions. My desktop is running Windows 8 that has a Wi-Fi connection to the Internet. I...