My installation of FSX I have used for years, tells me the trial period is over.

Discus and support My installation of FSX I have used for years, tells me the trial period is over. in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; My installation of FSX (Flight Simulator X Deluxe), PC version, I have used for years, tells me the trial period is over. I reinstalled with original... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by JoeG2VW, Jan 10, 2024.

1. JoeG2VW
    JoeG2VW Guest

My installation of FSX I have used for years, tells me the trial period is over.

My installation of FSX (Flight Simulator X Deluxe), PC version, I have used for years, tells me the trial period is over.

I reinstalled with original DVD and successful activation with the product key, FSX still says there was a problem with the activation when starting FSX.

Despite numerous attempts of removing, reinstalling with the original DVD, successful activation with the original product key and still receive the error and FSX shuts down after 30 minutes, because of trial time expired.

Anyone ever had this happen?

:)

JoeG2VW, Jan 10, 2024
  2. Hoskayra Win User

Hello JoeG2VW, my name is Oskayra, and I will be happy to help you.

Beforehand, it is important that you keep in mind that this is a public community forum, so we are players like you, we are not employees of Microsoft or Xbox, so we do not have access to any user account or check anything from the forum. All users help each other with common problems.

I am very sorry for the problem you are going through, with the intention of being able to help you I did an internal search on the Microsoft forum and found a publication by Gerardo C., an independent advisor, where he suggests the following steps to try to solve the problem:

First of all, it is important to make sure that your Windows is fully updated, including optional updates and drivers for your PC.

1. Press the Windows + I keys on your keyboard to open Windows Settings.

2. Click on "Update & security".

3. In the "Windows Update" tab, click on "Check for updates."

4. Download and install all important and optional updates in case you have any pending.

After this please perform a reset of the Xbox app and the Microsoft Store as follows:

1. Press the Windows + I keys on your keyboard to open Windows Settings and click "Applications."

2. Find the application called "Xbox" and select it, then click on "Advanced Options" and then on "Reset" and confirm the process, do the same for the application called "Microsoft Store".

3. Restart your PC and check if the problem is fixed.

Information Source (Credits): https://answers.microsoft.com/thread/96548f35-843b-4af8-aa23-38d2f091d9c7

In addition to this, if the problem still persists after following the previous steps, you can try the suggestion of a user BlackHat838 who shared his solution method on the forum:

Install Microsoft Flight Simulator Digital Ownership:

https://www.microsoft.com/p/digital-ownership/9nhnch1hdgg5?activetab=pivot:overviewtab

Information source (Credits): https://answers.microsoft.com/thread/eb1d2d2a-2ca0-43bf-8759-7d7045c7b49b

Thank you for your patience, I hope everything can be resolved. I will be attentive to your response. Blessings.

Sincerely,
    Oskayra.
  3. ngocphi Win User

4. elyeselyes1 Win User

when I start fifa 19 he tells me your trial period is over, but I own the game

when I start fifa 19 he tells me your trial period is over, but I own the game
  5. donaldwatson4 Win User

FSX keeps showing an error message

Thanks I have purchased a steam Edition of FSX and downloaded/installed it. I will take my problems over to their site now.
  6. fsx hmm... Win User

FSX Shows Blank Screen after Installing Acceleration, and crashes because of Unhandled Exception.

I installed it with my owned copy of FSX Gold Edition DVD. (I bought it on amazon a few years back)
Thema:

1. My installation of FSX I have used for years, tells me the trial period is over. - Similar Threads - installation FSX used

2. Xbox app wont install on Windows 11 23h2

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox app wont install on Windows 11 23h2: Hey, Ive been having issues with installing games from the Xbox Game Pass. I tried all the trouble shooting without uninstalling, then got to a point where uninstalling and reinstalling the Xbox...
  3. How can I install Google Chrome on my Xbox series x

in XBoX on Windows
    How can I install Google Chrome on my Xbox series x: can i install Google Chrome browser on my Xbox series x cbb023e8-ed64-4284-a214-b7441108606c
  4. Why do I have to install Microsoft store over and over after successfully installing? (Xbox...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do I have to install Microsoft store over and over after successfully installing? (Xbox...: Microsoft store update randomly pops up every now and then. After it occurred a few times I noticed my xbox struggled to download/update anything. My internet connection is good. I've done all the...
  5. AC Valhalla installation fails at 99.9%

in XBoX on Windows
    AC Valhalla installation fails at 99.9%: Tried installing Assassins Creed Valhalla onto my Xbox one, it keeps stopping at 99.9% (92.25 GB of 92.3). I have seen this same issue on forums for the past couple months this year and have tried...
  6. Red Dead redemption 2 won't finish installing on my Xbox One x

in XBoX on Windows
    Red Dead redemption 2 won't finish installing on my Xbox One x: I'm trying to install Red Dead 2 on my Xbox One x and for some reason it is stuck on 67.7% at 57.54 GB and I know that there isn't a problem with space because before installing it I cleared open...
  7. error code 0x80070005 when installing minecraft windows/bedrock version in pc

in XBoX on Windows
    error code 0x80070005 when installing minecraft windows/bedrock version in pc: hello. I'm having trouble installing the Minecraft Windows/Bedrock version in pc from microsoft store . When I install it, the error code 0x80070005 always appears. Is there a way to get rid of...
  8. My Xbox one S is throwing up error code 0x80248014 when I try to install YouTube, it's a...

in XBoX on Windows
    My Xbox one S is throwing up error code 0x80248014 when I try to install YouTube, it's a...: It's a Xbox one s that I just bought off of a friend of mine, he said it didn't do that when he had it so I'm trying to figure out what the problem might be 65a0d12a-c8b2-49f0-a9ae-7124a1da3112
  9. Comparison of installed games between friends library’s

in XboX Insiders
    Comparison of installed games between friends library’s: Hey just an idea I thought would be cool, for years with my friends nearly every week or month when we get bored of a game we always ask what games the other has installed, there’s a way to check...
  10. IL2 Forgotten Battles installation into Microsoft FSX on Windows 7 Home Premium get error...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    IL2 Forgotten Battles installation into Microsoft FSX on Windows 7 Home Premium get error...: Re install of IL2 Forgotten Battles into Microsoft FSX on a Windows 7 Home premium base. Used to work perfectly until corrupted by an upgrade possibly now get error code 1723....