My IGN

Discus and support My IGN in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So, I have a question that probably alot of people wonder about also. How are we able to get the usernames of people who have been inactive for years... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Vengeful PA, Nov 29, 2019.

1. Vengeful PA
    Vengeful PA Guest

My IGN

So, I have a question that probably alot of people wonder about also. How are we able to get the usernames of people who have been inactive for years and they never play anymore. Because for example my name on all other platforms is Spartan, and xbox is
    the only console/platform I play on that it's not Spartan n it's kinda upsetting seeing someone use my name who hasn't played or been on an xbox console in years. So I was wondering if there is anyway I can get that gamertag. I know theres the new system for
    this to have the same GT but alot of the games I play dont support it so I have the dumb number ID at the end of it. So if there is a way we can do this so I can get the gamertag please inform me and let me know ASAP!

:)

Vengeful PA, Nov 29, 2019
  2. Private Maximo Win User

Microsoft Durango

you can't spell IGNORANT with out IGN.

-

That's my thoughts on IGN
  3. O24 xJDUBx Win User

6 v 6

Ign has an article up about it. I can't access IGN from my work PC though.
  4. AyeeJamesy Win User

My IGN

I’ve noticed the numbers have been added after as well
  5. T3chnlgydude Win User

My IGN

Hi Vengeful PA

I've seen on another thread that Microsoft already has a policy that if a person does not sign into their account for 5 years, it will be released for use.

Perhaps contact support(link below) and find out. Use the live chat feature as you will be linked directly to a support agent:

https://support.xbox.com/home
  6. DrifterX22 Win User

My IGN

Gamer tags are release after a number of years of not being used that time is not specific and has not happened for a long time. I would not wait on a certain gamertag; with the new system you can create it anyway with numbers added after it.
Thema:

My IGN

1. My IGN - Similar Threads - IGN

2. Does the IGN App for Xbox One still work or not?

in XBoX on Windows
    Does the IGN App for Xbox One still work or not?: A long time ago, when I launched IGN for Xbox, I got an error saying that the requested content is not available. Does anyone know what is going on? 38bef87a-15fc-4fd3-8490-bacd4d4128c2
  3. Remember how useless the IGN App for Xbox One?

in XBoX on Windows
    Remember how useless the IGN App for Xbox One?: Does anyone know what is going on? IGN for Xbox is not working. 9ee42ffc-e740-498d-ba96-4151d8541dde
  4. IGN Live 2024 Schedule Includes Xbox Showcase and Phil Spencer Interview (via IGN.com)

in XboX Insiders
    IGN Live 2024 Schedule Includes Xbox Showcase and Phil Spencer Interview (via IGN.com): Xbox Showcase Watch Party - Sunday, June 9 IGN will be hosting a live watch party of the Xbox Showcase on Sunday, June 9, at IGN Live. Fans can watch all the cool announcements along with us, as...
  5. Can I revert my Minecraft ign back to what it was since I wasn't the one who changed it?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can I revert my Minecraft ign back to what it was since I wasn't the one who changed it?: My friend thought it would be funny to change my IGN on minecraft to "tequillas" whilst i was sleeping. Although it was light hearted I did NOT want this change and I was wondering if it could be...
  6. is it possible to find if an xbox ign is now available

in XBoX Accessibility
    is it possible to find if an xbox ign is now available: Hi so its been about 2 years or so since i made my account and it has a # number in it because the original ign was taken and ive not seen activity from the original ign and i was wondering if it...
  7. My minecraft ign isnt changing with my microsoft username

in XBoX on Windows
    My minecraft ign isnt changing with my microsoft username: Im trying to change my minecraft username to fit my twitch channel and i changed my microsoft name already but my minecraft name is still my old ign and i dont know how to change it (java)...
  8. IGN app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    IGN app: The IGN app has not been working on my system for over a week now. I have deleted my save, and uninstalled the app many times over and when i go back to reinstall the app and it loads, it plays in...
  9. i cant create a minecraft realm can u guys fix that and my ign is AdenoiwWalk5666

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i cant create a minecraft realm can u guys fix that and my ign is AdenoiwWalk5666: can u plz make it so everyone with an xbox live can create a minecraft pe realm c42a2cf8-c0db-454f-ba7e-2a2f75e54c5c
  10. Ign app?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ign app?: Hi all. Does anyone know if the ign app has been shut down? For months now the app just says unavailable retry. I haven't heard or seen anything about it shutting down....