My Hyper X Cloud II headset is no longer working after the update.

Discus and support My Hyper X Cloud II headset is no longer working after the update. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; The mic does not pick any audio up and the headphones don’t play any audio. I thought maybe the volume was down but I can no longer locate the audio... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/BillNyeThat1Guy, Jun 10, 2020.

1. My Hyper X Cloud II headset is no longer working after the update.

The mic does not pick any audio up and the headphones don’t play any audio. I thought maybe the volume was down but I can no longer locate the audio bar. Any suggestions? I’m getting really frustrated.

submitted by /u/BillNyeThat1Guy
    [link] [comments]

/u/BillNyeThat1Guy, Jun 10, 2020
  2. Frizio I iB Win User

Your Gaming Setup And Accessories

I've a samsung 43' 4m and accessories only headset Hyper x cloud II
  3. Mang00 Win User

My Xbox controller won't work with my headset

I tried a Hyper X cloud II and another strickly xbox hyper X, and a kotion each G2000. All didn't work. I'm almost positive its not a headset issue the only thing it could have to do with is what the console is set to which I tried all three stero uncompressed
    and other 2.
  4. Wolverine 1091 Win User

New 3.5mm jack controller is pointless!

So after some research it appears that the hyper X cloud 2 headset doesn't work with the new controller 3.5mm port

This headset is arguably the best vs cost headset available.
  5. StuartATrueRed Win User

Hyper x cloud core vs HyperX cloud x headset

Hi, I use the Hyper X Cloud X headset, and I have to say it's a very good headset. Works really well with Dolby Atmos as well.
  6. KaitoCam Win User

Good mic or headset

Hyper Cloud X II we use them at the Microsoft Store in Seattle and they are super comfortable.
Thema:

My Hyper X Cloud II headset is no longer working after the update.

1. My Hyper X Cloud II headset is no longer working after the update. - Similar Threads - Hyper Cloud headset

2. Controller suddenly hyper sensitive in menu and in game.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller suddenly hyper sensitive in menu and in game.: All of a sudden my controller is hyper sensitive in both the xbox home and in game. All directional buttons and sticks. Ive power cycled everything, checked for updates and scoured forums. I can...
  3. How do I unmute my Hyper X headset?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I unmute my Hyper X headset?: Every time I log in, it automatically mutes my microphone. All I want is a way to stop this from happening. I've tried everything and have a temporary solution only....
  4. Can i play HYPER SCAPE Without Xbox live on Xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can i play HYPER SCAPE Without Xbox live on Xbox one: Can i play HYPER SCAPE Without Xbox live on Xbox one 77b00a02-4006-45c6-be47-65cd735f146e
  5. Hyper Universe Xbox One Server issues (as of December 4th 2019)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hyper Universe Xbox One Server issues (as of December 4th 2019): Hey all, Just a heads up that the servers for Hyper Universe are currently having issues and you can no longer connect to games. A group of us were playing, and were suddenly met with the...
  6. Xbox One controllers hyper-sensitive in OS only, fine in games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One controllers hyper-sensitive in OS only, fine in games: Hi everyone, I have 4 Xbox One controllers (two black, two white) that are all hyper-sensitive to any inputs while on the home screen or any other OS screen, but are fine in game. This goes for...
  7. Xbox 1 controller does not recognize hyper x cloud stinger headset

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 1 controller does not recognize hyper x cloud stinger headset: Headset stopped working. Tried general troublshooting with no luck. Replaced headset and same issue. Updated controller and nothing. Tried headset in alternate controller and no luck either. Any...
  8. Hyper X cloud core vid cloud alpha

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hyper X cloud core vid cloud alpha: Hi guys. I currently have the hyper x cloud core headset and i like the sound/quality. I was wondering if the Alphas were better specifically for the xbox. I heard that they have 60 ohms that the...
  9. Hyper x cloud core vs HyperX cloud x headset

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hyper x cloud core vs HyperX cloud x headset: which headset do you think works better for xbox from personal usd? e70599cc-c7dd-4bf5-9b38-f0b627ab5c05
  10. Hyper X Cloud headset trouble

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hyper X Cloud headset trouble: So I have had the Cloud for awhile now and never had any problems until recently, The sound keeps coming through only one side (the right) but if I move the controller or move the audio splitter...