My HP Pavilion All in One has no sound when plugged in with an Xbox 360

Discus and support My HP Pavilion All in One has no sound when plugged in with an Xbox 360 in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I plugged in my Xbox 360 to my all in one Pavilion through HDMI input and there is no sound coming from my computer. The video is perfectly fine but... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Pengoi7, Nov 7, 2021.

1. Pengoi7
    Pengoi7 Guest

I plugged in my Xbox 360 to my all in one Pavilion through HDMI input and there is no sound coming from my computer. The video is perfectly fine but there just isn't any sound. I'm pretty sure that there are built in speakers because sound comes from my computer fine so I don't really know what's wrong. The model is a HP Pavilion All-in-One 24-r0xx. Thank you in advanced for any help.

:)

Pengoi7, Nov 7, 2021
  2. Pengoi7 Win User

Yea I'm pretty sure that the audio is set to default. But thank you so much as well for your help.
  3. Nursemorph Win User

I would investigate the audio settings as I wonder whether connecting the HDMI device means the AIO automatically switches to that for audio...which won't work as it's not an OUT. Double check the audio is still set at the default option

Not sure if anything on this page is useful as it's about a Touchsmart AIO but might find something:

https://support.hp.com/au-en/document/c03065127

Beyond that, my advice would be to post on the HP Community forums as they seem pretty knowledgeable:

https://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Desktop-Video-Display-and-Touch/bd-p/TouchSmartPC
  4. SammyVS Win User

I think in this case it's better to talk to HP, maybe there's some setting in the HP software/system that you need to tweak to get audio.
  5. Pengoi7 Win User

Turning off Display Discover didn't have any sound either. It did change my resolution though.
  6. Pengoi7 Win User

I figured as much since most would just buy a PC and monitor. However, thank you for your efforts. :)
Thema:

1. My HP Pavilion All in One has no sound when plugged in with an Xbox 360 - Similar Threads - Pavilion has sound

2. Xbox Design Lab Controller has Stick Drift out of the box.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Design Lab Controller has Stick Drift out of the box.: Ordered a controller with a customized shell through Design Lab to play games on PC a few weeks ago, and it arrived with the right stick having bad drift at all times. Warranty is still up and I...
  3. "We can't sign you in because your account has been suspended from Xbox Live." Can anyone...

in XBoX on Windows
    "We can't sign you in because your account has been suspended from Xbox Live." Can anyone...: Hello I recently encountered this issue, whenever I try to sign into xbox or minecraft launcher it will bring up xbox live login and when i sign in with any account it will say "We can't sign you...
  4. my Xbox series called, has turned off for no reason

in XBoX on Consoles
    my Xbox series called, has turned off for no reason: My Xbox series was turned off for no reason out of the blue and I have no clue why I’ve done everything I can to resolve the issue. Nothing works. I’ve had the same issue with the power supply...
  5. I plugged my tv into a LG tv at my hotel and I can’t change the volume of the tv/xbox , has...

in XboX Insiders
    I plugged my tv into a LG tv at my hotel and I can’t change the volume of the tv/xbox , has...: I’ve looked everywhere and couldn’t find a fix submitted by /u/TopKey8708 [link] [comments]
  6. Xbox 360 turning off and saying it has bad ventilation

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 turning off and saying it has bad ventilation: I tried to clean it out of dust and I have also moved it to an open place in my room to give it no blocked ventilation and a space that isnt confined but still after 10 mins it says that my Xbox...
  7. Unable to launch the game on windows 11 hp pavilion ec2146ax

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to launch the game on windows 11 hp pavilion ec2146ax: Faulting application name: ForzaHorizon5.exe, version: 0.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x62033d71 Faulting module name: ForzaHorizon5.exe, version: 0.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x62033d71 Exception code:...
  8. XBox One Kinect Sensor connected to an HP Pavilion Windows 10 keeps connecting &...

in XBoX on Windows
    XBox One Kinect Sensor connected to an HP Pavilion Windows 10 keeps connecting &...: I have a XBox One Kinect Sensor connected to an HP Pavilion Windows 10 (H2++) laptop on a USB 3.1 port with a XBox One Kinect Sensor USB 3.0 adaptor but the Kinect Sensor mostly doesn't light up...
  9. HP Pavilion

in XBoX on Consoles
    HP Pavilion: Hi there! How do i connect my Xbox 360 to my brand new Pavilion? I was told it was possible. bfff846a-b181-41f9-bcf2-2845debc4800
  10. Problem with Streaming Games on HP Pavilion dv6

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem with Streaming Games on HP Pavilion dv6: Hello. I have a problem. Streaming on my computer not working. I see green screen on 30 seconds after i click button start streaming, next, xbox application turns off. I have speed internet. I...