My home xbox

Discus and support My home xbox in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Below, Rippen is right - the Kinect is NOT useless and that's a verifiable fact because it can do a multitude of useful things. Now, if you were to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by LaxWoW18, Jan 20, 2014.

  1. My home xbox


    Below, Rippen is right - the Kinect is NOT useless and that's a verifiable fact because it can do a multitude of useful things. Now, if you were to say that you "feel like" or that you "believe" the Kinect is useless, than that would, in fact, be your opinion.
    ;P
     
    Galactic Geek, Apr 19, 2014
    #16
  2. Its both's opinion if you want to truly be technical, so if YOU were to say that you "feel like" or that you "believe" the kinect isn't useless then that would, in fact, be your opinion. ;P
     
    U Go 6 FT BeLOW, Apr 19, 2014
    #17
  3. SAFLEYDAD's issue can be solved by removing his facial recognition from his offspring's Xbox. This can be done in settings.

    The Kinect is objectively not useless as it performs a multitude of functions.
     
    A Virtual Duck, Apr 19, 2014
    #18
  4. SYN OS1D1AN
    SYN OS1D1AN Guest

    My home xbox

    is there a time limit you have to wait b4 making an other xbox your home station?
     
    SYN OS1D1AN, Jun 29, 2014
    #19
  5. STAY D3NCH
    STAY D3NCH Guest
    Hi i contacted XBOX support about this topic, its hard to explain, im sorry. i have 2 xbox ones in the house and i want to know if i set xbox number 1 as the home console can i play the games that have been purchased on xbox number 2 on xbox number 1. I
    know that i can play the games that are downloaded on the profile, but both consoles are my sons, on one i have fifa 15 and on the other i have minecraft and titanfall. i would like to know if i set a home console can my son that sets his xbox as the home
    console use the games on the other console ? other wise i have to purchase all 3 games again...
     
    STAY D3NCH, Oct 9, 2014
    #20
  6. As long as your profile is on each console, you will be able to play all of your games on both, if you install them. As for your son, he can play your games on either console as well. It's a bit more complicated then that, but that's the gist of it - you
    will NOT need to repurchase your games. My home xbox ;)
     
    Galactic Geek, Oct 9, 2014
    #21
  7. Lostgrunt
    Lostgrunt Guest
    so I tried to set my Xbone as my home console, when went to the settings menu the only option there was the remove my xbone as my home console. I assumed this meant that my xbone is already was my home console but when I went offline my downloaded games
    either said I had to be online to play them or I had to set my xbone as my home console , any Ideas what went wrong?
     
    Lostgrunt, Apr 4, 2015
    #22
  8. RocNrolla
    RocNrolla Guest

    My home xbox

    I have two xbox One's. My kids xbox is set to home. I can make purchases on either xbox as long as I am signed in. I can even make purchases on my tablet, Phone through xbox smartglass. All my purchases show up on either xbox. If your Home xbox is set to
    "instant on" on your Home xbox, your purchases will automatically download. I can even make purchases through Xbox.com.
     
    RocNrolla, Apr 4, 2015
    #23
  9. RocNrolla
    RocNrolla Guest
    You can make 1 xbox your home xbox and can be changed 3 times a year MAX.
     
    RocNrolla, Oct 31, 2018
    #24
  10. bowski477 Win User

    My home Xbox

    If you have already used the 5 allotted home Xbox changes with in the past 12 months you will have to wait. You can try contacting official support but there's no guarantee they will be able to assist you.

    support.xbox.com/contact-us
  11. ngocphi Win User

    My Home Xbox

    no 365 days after the last transfer

    How is that?.... I just want to know what can I do or how can I solve the problem...
    You have to wait the 365 days
  12. ngocphi Win User

    My Home Xbox

    no 365 days after the last transfer
  13. LittleLiar2613 Win User

    My Home Xbox

    Hey ! Has your friend transferred his home Xbox at all within the last 3 years? Post back and let me know!
    Hey! Yes, he has done it. But he said that one year has already passed so it's suppose that it restarts every year, not?
  14. Mister Cizl Win User

    My Home Xbox

    Hey LittleLiar2613! Has your friend transferred his home Xbox at all within the last 3 years? Post back and let me know!
Thema:

My home xbox

Loading...
  1. My home xbox - Similar Threads - home

  2. XBOX console home page tile launch actions - Delta Ring

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX console home page tile launch actions - Delta Ring: I really liked that I could press A and it would launch the game card/hub and then I could select PLAY on any tile on the home screen. A few days back that behavior changed and A launched the game...
  3. Has anyone tested Disc-to-Digital on 3 Xbox consoles at the same time? D2D + Home Xbox +...

    in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone tested Disc-to-Digital on 3 Xbox consoles at the same time? D2D + Home Xbox +...: So, I have a very specific use case for the new Disc-to-Digital feature, and I’m wondering if anyone with multiple Xbox consoles has actually tested this. I’m trying to unlock the Dominion...
  4. Remove from list (Home Screen XSX)

    in XboX Insiders
    Remove from list (Home Screen XSX): Hello, another welcome brilliant update. Unfortunately i ran into a roadblock. It seems when you remove something from the home screen using the new remove from list option it actually uninstalls...
  5. Available for XBOX Insiders: Home Improvements, Local Save Game Management, and Profile Badges

    in XboX Insiders
    Available for XBOX Insiders: Home Improvements, Local Save Game Management, and Profile Badges: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments]
  6. Level 10 Insider looking for Alpha Ring access to test the new Cloud Home UI

    in XboX Insiders
    Level 10 Insider looking for Alpha Ring access to test the new Cloud Home UI: Hi everyone and Xbox Team,I've been a dedicated Xbox Insider for over 3 years now and just reached Level 10 (Gamertag: vT4Ghost4King4v).I am currently in the Beta Ring but I really want to test...
  7. Any news on Xbox Home Experience for Windows Canary?

    in XboX Insiders
    Any news on Xbox Home Experience for Windows Canary?: Hey everyone! I'm currently on the Windows Insider Canary ring and I've been keeping an eye out for the new Xbox Home Experience (the console-like UI). I know it’s been popping up for some people...
  8. Can’t play online even with Game Pass Ultime on home Xbox with another profile

    in XboX Insiders
    Can’t play online even with Game Pass Ultime on home Xbox with another profile: I’m on Alpha Skip Ahead latest version. My main gamertag is subscribed to Game Pass Ultimate and works like a charm. My Series X console it marked with this gamertag as main one. On other...
  9. Store page not loading & "B" button unresponsive from Home Dashboard

    in XboX Insiders
    Store page not loading & "B" button unresponsive from Home Dashboard: Hi everyone, I’m reaching out to see if anyone else is experiencing a specific navigation bug today. When I start my Xbox and try to access the Microsoft Store directly from the Home screen tab,...
  10. Available for Xbox Insiders: More Groups on Home, Custom User Colors, Quick Resume...

    in XboX Insiders
    Available for Xbox Insiders: More Groups on Home, Custom User Colors, Quick Resume...: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments]