My Home Xbox switches haven’t came back

Discus and support My Home Xbox switches haven’t came back in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I haven’t got all my Home Xbox switches back even though I used them all last or two years ago and I only got 1 back outta all that time and haven’t... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Kemoni Billups, Nov 19, 2023.

1. My Home Xbox switches haven’t came back

I haven’t got all my Home Xbox switches back even though I used them all last or two years ago and I only got 1 back outta all that time and haven’t got no more

:)

Kemoni Billups, Nov 19, 2023
  2. Annanda Martins Win User

Hi, my name is Annanda, thank you for your question and for reaching out.

Exactly like ngocphi mentioned, you need to wait for your 5 changes, okay? This feature is supposed to be used only when needed, that is why it may take a while to come back.

In this link you can read more about it:

https://support.xbox.com/help/hardware-network/console/my-home-xbox

Note: Customer support cannot offer additional switches. If your console shows you’ve made five home Xbox switches for the year and you need assistance, select Help when you see the message, Can’t make this your home Xbox. You may be eligible to receive an exception.

You can also get help with your home Xbox in Xbox Assist. Press the Xbox button to open the guide, select System > Xbox Assist, choose My Xbox Assist > Search, and then enter My Home Xbox.

I hope I was able to answer your questions! Please, if you have any other doubts, we are here to help.

If the reply was helpful, please don’t forget to upvote or accept as an answer, thank you.

Best Regards, Annanda.
  3. ngocphi Win User

Yes as Its 1 year after the first of the 5 changes to get all 5 back

You only get 1 switch per.1year period per change

IT Isn't something you are supposed to change daily

Change when you need an actual change
  4. Danielle Graham1 Win User

My xbox achievements aren’t showing up after this last update, please help me fix it

All of my achievements came back but now the Xbox is saying that every game I’ve played that the achievements are all at 0 and that I haven’t unlocked any of them, please help all of this started happening after the latest system update
  5. PAFC-8B675B94-5D79-4 Win User

Xbox Fitness Library will not load

I had something like this and mentioned it in another thread and worked with XBox Support on Twitter. It is all fixed now and the way around it for me (I got stuck with the spinning-in-a-circle dots when the library or home screen for Fitness was supposed
    to open) was to just log out of my profile and log in as my wife and then start Fitness. I could then switch profiles back to me in there and run my workout. Once I finished my workout and came back out to the home screen, it worked just fine after that.
  6. xxxTIMBURYxxx Win User

Removing my home xbox

I have on my xbox my friend’s home xbox so we could share games we buy, but now I came to another country and since then it keeps removing his home xbox account from my xbox and every time i use his account to make his home xbox in my xbox it says
    i have less switches left. Im missing 2 switches. Pleas HELP!
    I strongly advise against the sharing of personal account info.
Thema:

1. My Home Xbox switches haven’t came back - Similar Threads - Home switches haven’t

2. Is it possible to get my home xbox switch back?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is it possible to get my home xbox switch back?: i accidentally used my last switch when my friend tried switching my xbox to his home. now i have no more switches and cannot play any of the games i previously could, could i possibly get a...
  3. i switched my home xbox to a new xbox but on the old xbox all account on that xbox still...

in XBoX on Consoles
    i switched my home xbox to a new xbox but on the old xbox all account on that xbox still...: i switched my home xbox to a new xbox but on the old xbox all account on that xbox still have access to my games please help i have tried changing my password and contacted support both haven’t...
  4. Why does pressing the Xbox home button switch TV input?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does pressing the Xbox home button switch TV input?: So I am having issues with my Xbox Series X and it switching from the HDMI 4 input to HDMI 3 input whenever I press the Xbox home button. I have the Sony A95K, which is connected to a Denon...
  5. Didn't receive my home xbox switches after waiting a year?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Didn't receive my home xbox switches after waiting a year?: I have waited a full year now for new home xbox switches, which I need since I upgraded to a new xbox series S. I was supposed to be able to change it again sometime in November 2023, but can't....
  6. Confusing about My xbox home switches reset

in XBoX Accessibility
    Confusing about My xbox home switches reset: I changed my xbox home once and now I have 4/5 switches, should I wait a year for it to go back to 5 or should I use them all for them to reset? because a year has passed but they haven't returned...
  7. Need help with xbox home switches

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help with xbox home switches: Is there any possibility of obtaining an additional home Xbox switch? I have recently acquired a new Xbox Series S, and unfortunately, I am unable to play the games I own or access Game Pass due...
  8. Home Xbox Switches not consistent, frustrating situation

in XBoX Accessibility
    Home Xbox Switches not consistent, frustrating situation: I am trying to set my account's home Xbox onto my friend's Xbox so that she can play all the games that I have, but when she went to go make my account's home Xbox onto hers, it said it had 0/5...
  9. my home xbox says i have no switches left while i haven’t wasted them all

in XBoX on Windows
    my home xbox says i have no switches left while i haven’t wasted them all: On my xbox account it says that it has 4/5 switches left for my home xbox, meaning i’ve only switched once. I got my friend’s account to make it my home but it says that i have no switches left....
  10. 0/5 Home Xbox switches when I haven’t switched in years

in XBoX Accessibility
    0/5 Home Xbox switches when I haven’t switched in years: Like the title says, I haven’t switched my home Xbox in well over a year yet it says I don’t have any left. I don’t have internet right now and I tried to play a downloaded game offline when it...