My home background image disappeared! My normal slightly transparent dark blue is a different ...

Discus and support My home background image disappeared! My normal slightly transparent dark blue is a different ... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Yesterday while I was playing a game I noticed every time someone came online or someone sent an invite the colors were black and white instead of my... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by GL4Di8Her, Dec 27, 2015.

1. GL4Di8Her
    GL4Di8Her Guest

My home background image disappeared! My normal slightly transparent dark blue is a different ...

Yesterday while I was playing a game I noticed every time someone came online or someone sent an invite the colors were black and white instead of my color choice I picked in the settings. Then I looked at my home screen and my background image was gone
    and the back with white borders . Apps and pictures from xbox still have color but basically every background is not what it's suppose to be, almost like it went inverted. My highlight cursor is bright baby blue. I wish I could post an image of what my screen
    looms like to show.

Please help me!

I've already tried to reset a new image and it's doesn't work. I'm tempted to restore my Xbox but I don't want to lose all my progress

:)

GL4Di8Her, Dec 27, 2015
  2. I feel the return rate with Xbox One could be very high.

black blue and green screen of death this time? or just different shades of blue LMFAO

XxDRAKENBANExX, Dec 27, 2015
  3. LuvOfThaGame
    LuvOfThaGame Guest
    Xbox One background issue

When they released update, it reset the dash. Tile transparency and backgrounds is in settings/my xbox. You just need to setup again.

LuvOfThaGame, Dec 27, 2015
  4. GL4Di8Her
    GL4Di8Her Guest

Nevermind I solve it. Make sure you don't accidentally turn on high contrast mode

GL4Di8Her, Dec 27, 2015
  5. Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgh! I was just about to come into this thread and say "Turn off high contrast mode!" and you had to steal my thunder and say you figured it out.
    My home background image disappeared! My normal slightly transparent dark blue is a different ... :p

Goth Vampirella, Oct 31, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: