My heavy set friend!

Discus and support My heavy set friend! in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Anyone have bean-bag chairs? I hear those are awesome for gaming & entertainment rooms. Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Listed mia 510, Mar 13, 2014.

  1. My heavy set friend!


    Anyone have bean-bag chairs? I hear those are awesome for gaming & entertainment rooms.
     
    Galactic Geek, Mar 14, 2014
    #16
  2. @ GG no bean bag chairs here all though i will have too agree that they are pretty good for relaxing and gaming.

    @Low On Health absolute classics thanks for that.

    @Bakez what about us, we are technically above and below you??

    @Everyone with small or weird gaming set ups, i feel for you. I have a very small living room and my gaming habit has taken over the room and my Mrs hates it. Been trying to move it into second bedroom but she isnt having that either. Whats a gamer to do
    right.

    @ Cloud are you talking about putting a chair on the bed because if you are please stream that and invite me. I promise i will stay till something goes wrong. Lol jk.

    You ever though about one of
    these
    to place ontop of bed... It may offer lumbar support. That should sit nicely ontop of the bed, there also is obes with lower back rests which may be even more supportive to your setup. My heavy set friend! :)

    @Bizarro that was not the answer i wanted from you but it was a great one. Guess ill send him to you and you can
    slap him into shape....

    Go on you can say it, i cried over that so ill except any hate mail for now :]

    Thanks for the good reads guys, made loosing my chair a bit more bearable.
     
    Listed mia 510, Oct 31, 2018
    #17
  3. Listed mia 510 Win User

    My heavy set friend!

    @ GG no bean bag chairs here all though i will have too agree that they are pretty good for relaxing and gaming.

    @Low On Health absolute classics thanks for that.

    @Bakez what about us, we are technically above and below you??

    @Everyone with small or weird gaming set ups, i feel for you. I have a very small living room and my gaming habit has taken over the room and my Mrs hates it. Been trying to move it into second bedroom but she isnt having that either. Whats a gamer to do
    right.

    @ Cloud are you talking about putting a chair on the bed because if you are please stream that and invite me. I promise i will stay till something goes wrong. Lol jk.

    You ever though about one of
    these
    to place ontop of bed... It may offer lumbar support. That should sit nicely ontop of the bed, there also is obes with lower back rests which may be even more supportive to your setup. :)

    @Bizarro that was not the answer i wanted from you but it was a great one. Guess ill send him to you and you can
    slap him into shape....

    Go on you can say it, i cried over that so ill except any hate mail for now :]

    Thanks for the good reads guys, made loosing my chair a bit more bearable.
  4. Dynamic Sausage Win User

    My heavy set friend!

    Broken chairs have the most character, that's where the true magic happens. I've never been able to play quite right since getting a decent chair.
  5. BizarroMantis Win User

    My heavy set friend!

    Send him to me...I'm a personal trainer and I'll help him to lose a few lbs so he can use chairs again.

    The chair I game in has no legs. It just sits on the floor, so your butt is about maybe 6 inches off the floor while sitting on it. It's pretty comfy.
  6. Galactic Geek Win User

    My heavy set friend!

    I sit in a wicker chair that's been falling apart for years.
  7. Listed mia 510 Win User

    My heavy set friend!

    I hope its still comfy. Can i assume this is the very chair we see you on in your uploads??

    Haha i was thinking how funny if we were streaming at the time.

    He was on pvz and anyone watching probably would have died from our reactions.! Lol
Thema:

My heavy set friend!

Loading...
  1. My heavy set friend! - Similar Threads - heavy set friend

  2. Xbox audio party clarity setting

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox audio party clarity setting: Not sure if this is a bug but on the current beta ring build, or as a bug alone but I don’t have an option for clarity mode via audio or headset settings submitted by /u/FusionMythic [link]...
  3. Xbox serie a X, Power save setting not working

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox serie a X, Power save setting not working: My Xbox is enrolled in the Insider Beta channel. I’ve noticed that when I turn it off using the power button or by the shortcut from holding the button on the controller, the console no longer...
  4. Problem about privacy settings pls help

    in XboX Insiders
    Problem about privacy settings pls help: Is anyone else having this issue? My Xbox privacy settings won’t save. Every time I click Submit, it says they’re saved, but after refreshing the page, everything resets to the previous settings....
  5. Xbox Privacy Settings Stuck On Customised

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Privacy Settings Stuck On Customised: Hi Everyone, My Xbox account has decided to lock my privacy settings into customised (with all communication turned off) so I cannot hear, access chat, type or add new friends. Every multiplayer...
  6. Xbox mode not appearing in settings.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox mode not appearing in settings.: I am a an xbox and microsoft insider, however xbox mode doesn't seem to appear in the settings. submitted by /u/Suitable_Middle_5777 [link] [comments]
  7. My settings are being charged and I didn't approve this

    in XboX Insiders
    My settings are being charged and I didn't approve this: So twice now in the last couple of weeks I have turned on my console and been greeted by the message that my console has been switched to shutdown mode instead of standby. I believe this is a...
  8. Introduction of Quick Settings Customization

    in XboX Insiders
    Introduction of Quick Settings Customization: We would like you to add an update to add the feature of customizing quick settings instead of going to the general settings, the quick settings are the ones that we can customize and meet the...
  9. How is “Sharing Permissions” setting enabled?

    in XboX Insiders
    How is “Sharing Permissions” setting enabled?: I stumbled upon this setting on ROG Xbox Ally X. Its’s on the Xbox app. I don’t see it on other PCs. Updated Windows 11 and the Xbox app to latest, but still no luck. What makes this availble?...
  10. April 25-2026 Xbox has been having issues regarding my privacy and online safety settings

    in XboX Insiders
    April 25-2026 Xbox has been having issues regarding my privacy and online safety settings: For months now I have been unable to use discord or any communication outside of Xbox my Xbox is currently bugged and will not let me change any privacy settings despite being 18+ verified for...