My hard-wired Series X seems to be maxing out at exactly 93.xx mbps. Any idea why?

Discus and support My hard-wired Series X seems to be maxing out at exactly 93.xx mbps. Any idea why? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I even changed out my Modem and Router, and still had the same results. Sometimes I'll get much faster results, but most of the time it'll max out at... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Blipstein, Jul 17, 2023.

1. Blipstein
    Blipstein Guest

My hard-wired Series X seems to be maxing out at exactly 93.xx mbps. Any idea why?

I even changed out my Modem and Router, and still had the same results. Sometimes I'll get much faster results, but most of the time it'll max out at 93.xx mbps. I have tried different DNS servers as well with the same results. I feel like something is not right within the console. idk.

Any insight?

Thanks

:)

Blipstein, Jul 17, 2023
  2. Blipstein Win User

Hello. Thanks for the reply. I noticed internet drops within the last few weeks so that's when i started looking into it and running speed tests (and eventually getting new equipment)

I have already tried clearing the MAC address several times already with the same result.
  3. Kimmy_24 Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing well and safe out there. I'm an Independent Advisor and I’m happy to help you today.

May I know when the issue started? Kindly go to your Xbox Settings. Select Network Settings > Advanced Settings. Under Change Settings select Alternate MAC Address> choose Clear. Allow the console to restart when prompted then check your network again.
  4. Kimmy_24 Win User

5. CPT RAVE Win User

XBOX Series X Audio intermittent with A/V receiver

The Xbox series X is Hard wired with CAT 6. The TV and receiver are both wireless. I also use Blue-Ray 4K Disks (No network needed) and have the same issue. I have tried both, wireless and wired. I normally get over 800 Mbps.
  6. Achievements452 Win User

my lenovo 4050 gaming laptop downloads pc xbox games slow, and i have 200 Mbps with Ethernet, any way to speed up downloads?

still dont download any faster than 20 Mbps, if i was on my Series X, usually downloads games over 100 Mbps at least, and I have a 200 Mbps with ethernet speed
Thema:

1. My hard-wired Series X seems to be maxing out at exactly 93.xx mbps. Any idea why? - Similar Threads - hard wired Series

2. Can oh Grand theft Auto v online be played from an external hard drive on Xbox series s?

in XBoX on Windows
    Can oh Grand theft Auto v online be played from an external hard drive on Xbox series s?: Can oh Grand theft Auto v online be played from an external hard drive on Xbox series s? c7531c5d-ab58-4f9d-8106-b7206357bd12
  3. My external 4TB seagate xbox hard drive wont work. What do i do?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My external 4TB seagate xbox hard drive wont work. What do i do?: My xbox series s says that i have to format it to NTFS, even tho i have done that multiple times. What do i do? 2a762762-4406-4854-b1ba-eb6144ea85ad
  4. While using a Xbox 360 hard drive transfer cable can you transfer the hard drive content...

in XBoX on Consoles
    While using a Xbox 360 hard drive transfer cable can you transfer the hard drive content...: Then steel and titanium can I transfer my data off of my Xbox 360 hard drive to the newer Xbox gaming systems with a transfer cable 1d0531f7-9492-4396-8f97-37a494cb9e25
  5. Just got a comcast gateway and the hard wire keep dropping

in XBoX on Consoles
    Just got a comcast gateway and the hard wire keep dropping: Xbox S, keeps dropping connection to comcast gateway ***moved from Gaming and Xbox / Other*** 3f6879ce-7753-43ad-8dca-6e5988eae9c9
  6. Just got a comcast gateway and the hard wire keep dropping

in XBoX on Windows
    Just got a comcast gateway and the hard wire keep dropping: Xbox S, keeps dropping connection to comcast gateway 3f6879ce-7753-43ad-8dca-6e5988eae9c9
  7. Two brand new Series X. One failing on hard wired connection.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Two brand new Series X. One failing on hard wired connection.: Two brand new Series X; 1 fails with wired. One installed flawlessly, downloading all games using wired 1G connection. 2nd unit would start downloading ok, then speed would drop away to nothing...
  8. Console unable to access internet via wire after 01/02/19 console update and hard reboot

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Console unable to access internet via wire after 01/02/19 console update and hard reboot: Console unable to access internet via wire after 01/02/19 console update and hard reboot Thank you everyone for assistance. As it turns out my Verizon Fios router blocked the Xbox after it ran an...
  9. Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Can I hard wire through a Joey

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Can I hard wire through a Joey: Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Can I hard wire through a Joey can I hardwire a xbox one to the internet through a Joey 42c2b00b-17c9-478a-9ec7-e8e8531f30a4
  10. port forwards for hard wire connection?

in XBoX on Consoles
    port forwards for hard wire connection?: If i hard wire my xbox one ethernet through my modem/router(rogers internet canada 2in1 combo) do i still need to port forward? or will port forwarding not change anything....