My hard drive won’t format

Discus and support My hard drive won’t format in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I’ve been using this hard rice for a while now and it hasn’t had any problems until recently. One day everything was gone and the storage drive wasn’t... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JabberWaker, Mar 15, 2023.

1. JabberWaker
    JabberWaker Guest

I’ve been using this hard rice for a while now and it hasn’t had any problems until recently. One day everything was gone and the storage drive wasn’t showing up. Then I restart the Xbox to see if there’s a problem but it wouldn’t work. Every time I restarted a thing popped up and it asked me if I wanna use it for media or games, I choose games and then it asks other stuff like the name but then when it’s done it doesn’t show up as a useable storage option. Then when I restart my Xbox again it asks me what I want it to format to again. I tried media and it worked and showed up as a useable thing but I don’t use it for media, so I thought maybe If I switch it to games then it would work, but when I do that it just disappears. Someone please help

:)

JabberWaker, Mar 15, 2023
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: