My handicapped son bought the same games over and over> Over $400 in games but they won't...

Discus and support My handicapped son bought the same games over and over> Over $400 in games but they won't... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; This place rips off kids that are handicapped or young !!!!! No code to put in just lets them buy over and over the same games at63 dollars a game.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by DeemarCallister, Oct 17, 2020.

1. My handicapped son bought the same games over and over> Over $400 in games but they won't...

This place rips off kids that are handicapped or young !!!!! No code to put in just lets them buy over and over the same games at63 dollars a game.

:)

DeemarCallister, Oct 17, 2020
  2. Joeshmo93 Win User

Same garbage over and over....

^ hahaha not laughing at you at all but this was funny.
  3. Bickety Bam Win User

Put 10 guys with guns in a studio apartment and that bout sums it up.
  4. The Viggysmalls Win User

Modern Warfare 3 is fun for me. I guess it might not take as much skill, but gaming for me is a release instead of my primary thing I do so I don't mind that. Modern Warfare lets me go online for a few minutes and have fun. I don't need to really put a lot
    of time into the game to be decent at it, and to a lot of people that is fun.
  5. CharmCitysKing Win User

U cant fly planes, u cant ride jets and u most DEF CANNOT blow up buildings or destroy stuff besides trash cans and stupid small stuff...o yea, u can blow up cars..just like all the cods...thats the only thing that DOES blow up lol...Like everyone says,
    This game is just MW2.5, same game different skins and sounds...I think they tried too hard with the weapon sounds, they sound like homefront. Battlefield 3 is by far the best game out. The MW Engine cant even come CLOSE to Frostbite 2
  6. Joeshmo93 Win User

@Tim Yan X- not after this piece of trash game, only BF3 is great. I would have said that before this game came out but not now.
Thema:

My handicapped son bought the same games over and over> Over $400 in games but they won't...

1. My handicapped son bought the same games over and over> Over $400 in games but they won't... - Similar Threads - handicapped son bought

2. When trying to add my sons friend to his friends list it keeps saying " we cant save your...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    When trying to add my sons friend to his friends list it keeps saying " we cant save your...: Help? Trying to re- add my sons friend so he can play minecraft with him but we keep getting a message saying " we cant save your changes right now try again in a while " after we've approved it ?...
  3. My son's Xbox controller is leaking blue liquid but still works. Is this dangerous? What...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My son's Xbox controller is leaking blue liquid but still works. Is this dangerous? What...: My son's Xbox controller (X series) is leaking blue liquid but still works. Is this dangerous? What is it? f5ea27f1-85b5-41db-b3bb-00ce60ab8077
  4. My son trys to play free games from the xbox store

in XBoX on Consoles
    My son trys to play free games from the xbox store: So my son has his own xbox and he would like to play games on it but when he goes to the xbox store and downloads it that all works fine but when he clicks the app to start play it never gets...
  5. My son mistakenly redeemed his vbucks to my microsoft account, instead of his microsoft...

in XBoX on Windows
    My son mistakenly redeemed his vbucks to my microsoft account, instead of his microsoft...: My son mistakenly redeemed his fortnite vbucks to my microsoft account, instead of his microsoft account. We would like to transfer them over to his account. How do I correct this issue? Thank...
  6. My son plays Fortnite with friends but today they can’t hear him. He can hear them.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My son plays Fortnite with friends but today they can’t hear him. He can hear them.: My son plays Fortnite most days with friends and it alwasy works fine. Today his friends can’t hear him, but he can hear them. We have tried a different headset and have the same problem. We have...
  7. Mentally handicap people and gaming

in XBoX on Windows
    Mentally handicap people and gaming: I want your attention even if only for a few minutes I want to ask you something that is very important to me and try to get a conversation started about it and maybe more attenion directed...
  8. Need a help for connecting three conrtollers with a handicap

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need a help for connecting three conrtollers with a handicap: I need a help to set up three controllers to play co-op games. One player would need one regular (one hand-operated) controller and one adaptive (one foot-operated) controller and the second...
  9. xbox 360 handicap friendly games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox 360 handicap friendly games: Hi i have a friend who has a handicap that only allows him to move his left hand, he cant move all his legs or his right hand , i have been looking for a car game that he can play for a long...
  10. Will we be able doing 7 vs 1 Handicap matches in WWE 2K 15?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will we be able doing 7 vs 1 Handicap matches in WWE 2K 15?: I always wanted to do The Rock vs The Shield & Evolution in a 7 vs 1 Elimination Match so that's why I'm curious. 17f0bdfd-8ddf-4483-b770-5ff63b955801