My halo infinite game isn't downloading or showing up

Discus and support My halo infinite game isn't downloading or showing up in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have used 60 of my points for halo infinite and redeemed the game on my Xbox but it didn't go to queue or owned games what should I do to get my game... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Dominic Gossett, Nov 21, 2023.

1. My halo infinite game isn't downloading or showing up

I have used 60 of my points for halo infinite and redeemed the game on my Xbox but it didn't go to queue or owned games what should I do to get my game on my Xbox or to get a new code

:)

Dominic Gossett, Nov 21, 2023
  2. StuartATrueRed Win User

You need to download the multiplayer portion of the game, then start it, and from there you will be able to download the campaign.
  3. Bradley Van der lind Win User

Halo Infinite Download stuck, won't let me cancel or start it

Hi thanks for the reply, it's on the Xbox app and the app is up to date, the issue is with the Halo infinite (Campaign) one. It also give me the option to try and launch the game even tho it isn't even close to completely downloaded, when I use the option to launch the game nothing happens
  4. OA wantedkiller Win User

What games are you excited about in 2020 ?

Halo infinite

Marvel

But I'm more excited about the new consoles. My wallet isn't excited tho :(
  5. DRUM OR DIE71 Win User

Halo 4 Unlocking Six Specialization HELP!?!?!?

I downloaded successfully but the thing is it isn't showing up in my game.
  6. kashishpilyal Win User

Forza Horizon 5 progress lost

Ok, but I did the same with halo infinite but I didn't buy it (the offline version). The achievements are still showing up on steam for that game. Can you tell me why is that the case?

So here id what happened. I played halo infinite campaign with the pass too. After finishing it, I started playing multiplayer on steam and the achievements of campaign are showing completed on steam (the same ones on xbox) but this is not the case for fh5. Is there an explanation?
Thema:

1. My halo infinite game isn't downloading or showing up - Similar Threads - halo infinite game

2. How Do I Get Past The Halo Infinite "Getting profile from platform" screen?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How Do I Get Past The Halo Infinite "Getting profile from platform" screen?: When a new update is rolled out for Halo Infinite it sometimes causes a networking error that prevents me from accessing the online feature of the game. It doesn't progress past the "Getting...
  3. Still 100% HALO Infinite Multiplayer Games Hacked

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Still 100% HALO Infinite Multiplayer Games Hacked: I'm in the top 5% of players for Infinite and not one game in the past two months hasn't had a lobby with people using mods. Its ridiculously easy to see who is cheating if you watch their...
  4. Why is my halo infinite game not working?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is my halo infinite game not working?: My Halo Infinite game started downloading like a new game. When the upload finished, i cant play the game. It allows me to enter the game but I cant go past the menu....
  5. Halo Infinite: Campaign crashes but multiplayer works. (PC Game Pass)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo Infinite: Campaign crashes but multiplayer works. (PC Game Pass): I see other people have mentioned this issue but the thread is locked or cant see a solution. On PC Game Pass I can play multiplayer fine. I did have to go through all the troubleshooting methods...
  6. HALO Infinite Update 11/14 - GAME IS STILL BROKEN!!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    HALO Infinite Update 11/14 - GAME IS STILL BROKEN!!!: WIth the new update - the same people are using the same hacks. DO YOUR DAMN JOB and ban these cheaters. 5a639b1c-e591-4bc7-8bee-26e4b2b07561
  7. Halo Infinite stuck on "Authenticating with services". How do I get my game to load and be...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo Infinite stuck on "Authenticating with services". How do I get my game to load and be...: The game launches just fine. But upon hitting Start I am stuck with a loading screen that infinitely tries "Authenticating with services". As far as I know nothing is wrong with my...
  8. Play Halo Infinite with Game Pass Ultimate to unlock exclusive* content.

in XboX Insiders
    Play Halo Infinite with Game Pass Ultimate to unlock exclusive* content.: Share your feedback and reactions to this new experience available on the Xbox App for PC. During the next few days, we will be rolling out a new experience to test within our Game Pass Ultimate...
  9. 100% HALO Infinite Games hacked in the past two weeks

in XBoX Games and Apps
    100% HALO Infinite Games hacked in the past two weeks: Microsoft has absolutely abandoned the Xbox console and community. Zero effort to moderating their flagship game. Zero response to clear violations of Xbox Live standards, rules, and agreement....
  10. Xbox game chat (Halo Infinite) not coming through on OBS

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox game chat (Halo Infinite) not coming through on OBS: Hello, I stream on twitch and am having an issue with xbox game chat not coming through on OBS. I am trying to separate my audio tracks so I don't get muted parts of my VOD on twitch when I play...