My guide won't work. Error code (0x80073d0f)

Discus and support My guide won't work. Error code (0x80073d0f) in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My guide won't work. Whenever I try to access the guide by pressing the xbox logo on my controller it says, "Try launching again shortly" and then "If... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Giovanny Esquivel, Feb 10, 2024.

1. My guide won't work. Error code (0x80073d0f)

My guide won't work. Whenever I try to access the guide by pressing the xbox logo on my controller it says, "Try launching again shortly" and then "If Guide still won't launch, reinstalling it should fix the problem." ERROR CODE (0x80073d0f) It's been happening for around 3 days now.

:)

Giovanny Esquivel, Feb 10, 2024
  2. Gerardo CG Win User

Hi there Giovanny, my name is Gerardo, and I'm an Xbox player, just like you. I'll be happy to assist you with any questions or concerns you may have.

Please check if it allows you to access the console settings using the settings button in the top right corner of the Xbox main menu, and then go to:

System > Console info > Reset console > Reset and keep my games & apps.

Your console will be reconfigured, and you will need to re-add your account. Therefore, make sure you have your account email and password details before proceeding. Please note that no games or apps will be deleted, and you will not lose progress in any game since they are saved in the Xbox Cloud.

If it doesn't allow you to access the console settings in that way, then please check if your Xbox console allows you to access the troubleshooting screen by following the steps below:

1. Ensure that there is no game disc present in the console. If there is, please remove it before proceeding further.

2. Turn off the Xbox and unplug the power cord for 30 seconds to make sure the console is completely turned off. Then plug it back in, but do not turn it on yet.

3. Press and hold the Pair and Eject buttons on the console, and then press the power button on the console once while continuing to hold the Pair and Eject buttons.

4. Keep holding the Pair and Eject buttons for 10 to 15 seconds until you hear the console's power-on tone again, at which point you can release the buttons.

5. The console should power on and display the Xbox startup troubleshooter on the screen.

6. If you have successfully accessed the troubleshooter screen, please select "Reset this Xbox". When prompted, select the "Keep games and apps" option. This will reset the operating system and remove any potentially corrupt data that may be causing the issue, without deleting your apps or games.

7. Check if the problem persists after following all of the above steps.

I hope this helps and if you have further questions please let me know.

Kind regards,
    Gerardo.
  3. LukowarsFR Win User

Black screen instead of the home screen but I can access some features

The error code is 0x80073d0f
  4. XGC DeadlyOne Win User

Error 0x80073d0f - Xbox preview

I have the same problem Error Code 0x80073d0f , When I try to do anything store related.
  5. jpaulofh Win User

How do i fix error 0x80073d0f

I have the same error code (0x80073d0f), but it happens when I try to access the Store. I have already tried uninstalling unused games and apps, but the error stil occurs.
  6. Gerardo CG Win User

how to fix error code 0x80073d0f

Hi there Niku, my name is Gerardo, and I'm an Xbox player, just like you. I'll be happy to assist you with any questions or concerns you may have.

Please check if it allows you to access the console settings using the settings button in the top right corner of the Xbox main menu, and then go to:

System > Console info > Reset console > Reset and keep my games & apps.

Your console will be reconfigured, and you will need to re-add your account. Therefore, make sure you have your account email and password details before proceeding. Please note that no games or apps will be deleted, and you will not lose progress in any game since they are saved in the Xbox Cloud.

If it doesn't allow you to access the console settings in that way, then please check if your Xbox console allows you to access the troubleshooting screen by following the steps below:

1. Ensure that there is no game disc present in the console. If there is, please remove it before proceeding further.

2. Turn off the Xbox and unplug the power cord for 30 seconds to make sure the console is completely turned off. Then plug it back in, but do not turn it on yet.

3. Press and hold the Pair and Eject buttons on the console, and then press the power button on the console once while continuing to hold the Pair and Eject buttons.

4. Keep holding the Pair and Eject buttons for 10 to 15 seconds until you hear the console's power-on tone again, at which point you can release the buttons.

5. The console should power on and display the Xbox startup troubleshooter on the screen.

6. If you have successfully accessed the troubleshooter screen, please select "Reset this Xbox". When prompted, select the "Keep games and apps" option. This will reset the operating system and remove any potentially corrupt data that may be causing the issue, without deleting your apps or games.

7. Check if the problem persists after following all of the above steps.

I hope this helps and if you have further questions please let me know.

Kind regards,
    Gerardo.
Thema:

1. My guide won't work. Error code (0x80073d0f) - Similar Threads - guide won't Error

2. Viewing the online status of my friends using the Xbox guide shows me certain discounted...

in XboX Insiders
    Viewing the online status of my friends using the Xbox guide shows me certain discounted...: Viewing the online status of my friends using the Xbox guide shows me certain discounted users who are not. But if I look at their profile in detail mode, it shows me that they are connected. It...
  3. Guide: How to remove my gamepass from my riot account that i dont have access anymore

in XBoX on Windows
    Guide: How to remove my gamepass from my riot account that i dont have access anymore: I saw that some users couldnt disconnect their Xbox GamePass connection from Riot Games and I opened a guide to help. Step 1: Enter the login page of the riot games Step 2 : We will log in with...
  4. Xbox One X Blinking Guide Light on Console When Powered Off

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X Blinking Guide Light on Console When Powered Off: Xbox One X, when I turn it off, the Guide Light on the front panel blinks for several minutes before it finally turns off on its own. It is getting proper ventilation all around, raise off the...
  5. What do you think of the performance of the "Guide" menu?

in XboX Insiders
    What do you think of the performance of the "Guide" menu?: For example, from the different sections you think the performance of the friends section. submitted by /u/xL3aMS1x [link] [comments]
  6. A button not working on Home screen/Guide

in XboX Insiders
    A button not working on Home screen/Guide: Just started happening a few days ago, randomly my A button won't do anything, works in apps and in games but won't work on the Home screen or the guide (friends list, party, etc.). On screen when...
  7. My guide is not opening. Does someone know what to do?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My guide is not opening. Does someone know what to do?: When I normally press the xbox button the guide opens but today when I wanted to open it there came a weird message with the code: 0x80073d0f. I‘ve already done everything that the xbox support...
  8. Won’t launch guide

in XBoX on Consoles
    Won’t launch guide: When I press the home guide button on the controller, all I get is that the guide couldn’t launch with error code 0x80073dof. I’ve never had this happen before. How do I fix this issue?...
  9. My Xbox guide won’t work when I press my home button it says try launching again shortly...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Xbox guide won’t work when I press my home button it says try launching again shortly...: I tried everything like resetting my console and unplugging it but nothing works 8c9e7e91-d0e3-4051-b1f8-62d163855ebf
  10. No Man's Sky (XBoxApp) won't even start and i tried every guide i found on the internet

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No Man's Sky (XBoxApp) won't even start and i tried every guide i found on the internet: I know this problem is not new and there are many guides online but i'm done with everything and i really don't understand what may be wrong. First things first: System: Windows 10 Pro for...