My gta won't let me load in,when I first bought I tried to load in but was kicked out...

Discus and support My gta won't let me load in,when I first bought I tried to load in but was kicked out... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My gta won't let me load in,when I first bought it I tired to load in but wad immediately kicked out. 7c1fe07e-fa7a-4a08-899d-04112f5792e5 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Francis S1, Mar 30, 2023.

1. Francis S1
    Francis S1 Guest

My gta won't let me load in,when I first bought I tried to load in but was kicked out...

My gta won't let me load in,when I first bought it I tired to load in but wad immediately kicked out.

:)

Francis S1, Mar 30, 2023
  2. Rostom L Win User

My gta won't let me load in,when I first bought I tried to load in but was kicked out immediately abd its been like that for a week now.

Hi Francis!

What exactly is the device/platform are you using to play the game GTA? Is it also the GTA V or GTA Online?
  3. Crossbowing Win User

No main menu. No loading screens. Just gets kicked to the dashboard.

I am getting the same problem!!!!! With my GTA, it goes through the loading screen, says "Loading-Story Complete", then kicks me to the dash.
  4. AntZero-31F6496D-62D Win User

Cloud Saved Games Offline?

I tried restarting my xbox and still won't let me access my saves from the game, when I go under System > Storage it shows it as offline as well but I can see my saves in it. But it won't let me load up my saves when I load up the game. Must be down or
    something, hopefully they'll put it back up soon.
  5. RAMB0 F0REVER Win User

GTA V On Demand Question

Tried everything you guys suggested and still nothing

Keeps giving me the "infinite loading screen" and won't let me enter Story or Online

Nothing on my Xbox has a corrupted symbol next to it and I've cleared the cache about 5 times,usually after I've tried something

It won't even let me load it offline on my profile,but it will load the game when no profiles are signed in
  6. Jumong Taewang Win User

load failed

Did you ever get this fixed? If so can you send me a message and let me know how? I'm getting the exact same error, but it's happening in WWE 13. I tried loading from the hard drive and it won't work, I tried loading a different save file that was on my
    USB drive and it won't work, I even tried creating a new save on a different USB drive and it acts like it will work, but then gives me the same message when it tries to save the new save for the first time.
Thema:

1. My gta won't let me load in,when I first bought I tried to load in but was kicked out... - Similar Threads - gta won't let

2. GTA 5 won't install on my Xbox One Series X (disk)

in XBoX on Consoles
    GTA 5 won't install on my Xbox One Series X (disk): When I put in the first disk into my Xbox it asked for the second disk. I wasn't able to put both of the disks inside so I ejected it and put in the second disk. However when I did that it was not...
  3. I have a triangle on my GTA and it won't let me play it now deleted it won't let me...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have a triangle on my GTA and it won't let me play it now deleted it won't let me...: I have a triangle on my GTA and it won't let me play it now deleted it won't let me re download it for some reason x d53e22e9-8d90-4433-956a-e7928622e4d1
  4. Why won't my gta load?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't my gta load?: Having an issue loading GTA 5 on game pass ultimate 7ecd47a5-55ac-4b8b-a7be-4a92754e4fe4
  5. Why won't GTA V let me play with my friends?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why won't GTA V let me play with my friends?: I bought Grand Theft Auto V a couple of months ago on the Microsoft Store to play with my friends, but every time I accept their invites it says that I need to buy the game as if I don't own it....
  6. My gta v won't let me online or install

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My gta v won't let me online or install: About three days ago my gta v has stopped letting me play online but all my other games work just fine and now I'm afraid ima have to restart all the way over 3222de90-835b-46d9-804a-387e3d7445b3
  7. xbox I have x2 digital versions of GTA 5 won't let me join my friends online games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox I have x2 digital versions of GTA 5 won't let me join my friends online games: for some reason I have x2 copies of GTA 5 installed on my xbox one x, when I play one of them I can go online etc. but when I try to join my friends game it says that I need to install the game?...
  8. GTA 4 won't let me start missions and cars sometimes won't drive

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GTA 4 won't let me start missions and cars sometimes won't drive: is there anything I can do so that the missions will start. I down loaded GTA 4 to my Xbox one. I got too mission 12 and it won't start up. Word is there are modders (hackers) doing there...
  9. Game won't let me join GTA online

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game won't let me join GTA online: Every time I try to log into GTA V online it tells me rockstar games are unavailable?? Why?? 2b62800e-65d8-4195-a520-b5bdd2626692
  10. In trying to play gta online but it won't let me

in XBoX on Consoles
    In trying to play gta online but it won't let me: But I can't afford xbox live gold c7a8df44-a8b8-422f-a9d8-7c3b163a32c8