My GTA SA is not working I bought this game on Xbox 360

Discus and support My GTA SA is not working I bought this game on Xbox 360 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; When I go to play the game it asks do I own it? I bought this game on Xbox 360 for sure I have it downloaded on the Xbox one how else could I not have... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by THE GAME KANG, May 11, 2021.

1. My GTA SA is not working I bought this game on Xbox 360

When I go to play the game it asks do I own it? I bought this game on Xbox 360 for sure I have it downloaded on the Xbox one how else could I not have owned the game and have achievements. Is there some sort of time limit on these licenses?

:)

THE GAME KANG, May 11, 2021
  2. XBF Zineb F Win User

Please check your order history in Check your Xbox purchase history | Xbox Support to make sure you have it purchased under the right account and not a different one. If you can't find the game under your purchase history, it means that the console you were gaming on was home shared by someone who owns the game, which is why you have progress in the game.
  3. Daangsta Win User

I've download GTA San Andreas from XBLM but it doesnt play?

Omg i looked at the list and it sais gta san andreas it not compatible with xbox 360.

Why do they sell gta sa if it doesnt work at all?

Im definately gonna call xbox live support, i want my money back!
  4. CrazY1985 Win User

Gta sa bought on Xbox 360

make sure you are logged in with the account that bought the game.

If the problem is still there, contact official support to see what has happened.
  5. jumpyliam2 Win User

Gta sa bought on Xbox 360

I too have the same problem. official support has been no help so far!
  6. PhilMarck Win User

GTA:SA

You should've just bought the Original Xbox GTA SA copy instead.
Thema:

1. My GTA SA is not working I bought this game on Xbox 360 - Similar Threads - GTA working bought

2. Why did GTA Online (X/S) stop working today?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why did GTA Online (X/S) stop working today?: After having to downgrade back to the original Xbox one, I was still able to play the X/S version of GTA Online through Cloud Gaming. I woke up today and got a message upon launching the game...
  3. Why does Xbox one version of GTA online work on series x but not the series x version

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does Xbox one version of GTA online work on series x but not the series x version: I recently got a series x and I can Xbox one version just fine on the console but I keep getting the error message files needed to play GTA online could not be downloaded.ive spoke to rockstar and...
  4. GTA is not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GTA is not working: GTA is not working for my console b26415a1-8524-42ba-a343-d33df679a3f8
  5. I bought a GTA shark voucher from cdkeys not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought a GTA shark voucher from cdkeys not working: Hi Microsoft I bought a shark GTA voucher from cdkeys and it's not showing on game account. The voucher is showing redeemed on the xbox account. I have contacted cdkeys. No reply. I have a xbox...
  6. why does my key for gta 4 not work?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why does my key for gta 4 not work?: I bought two region free keys for gta 4 and they both don't work. I get a message saying I need to change my language in the settings but no matter which one I choose I can still not redeem the...
  7. GTA online will not work for my xbox series x

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GTA online will not work for my xbox series x: I bought an Xbox series s and went to play the new gta and it won’t let me play online cause every time I try it just says files required to play. GTA online cannot be downloaded from the rockstar...
  8. Why won't my Amazon Music work right and my Series X and S version GTA 5?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why won't my Amazon Music work right and my Series X and S version GTA 5?: Every time I try to listen to music in Amazon Music it just shows a blurry screen with a random background. Also, the series X and S version of GTA has some sort of bug that I know some other...
  9. I bought the new gta online and it's not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought the new gta online and it's not working: I bought the new gta online and it's not loading its siting on the entering online screen what's the problem I paid for the gta plus I paid for the new gta online what could be the problem I have...
  10. GTA 5 online on my Xbox 360 is not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GTA 5 online on my Xbox 360 is not working: My Xbox is not working GTA 5 online on my Xbox 360 ac7972c1-f9a8-421d-b702-687335ecb851