My GTA 5 disc stolen so trying to figure out how I can access my GTA online account that...

Discus and support My GTA 5 disc stolen so trying to figure out how I can access my GTA online account that... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My GTA 5 disc stolen so trying to figure out how I can access my GTA online account that includes all of my game purchases and current money?... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by beck1583, Jan 3, 2024.

1. beck1583
    beck1583 Guest

My GTA 5 disc stolen so trying to figure out how I can access my GTA online account that...

My GTA 5 disc stolen so trying to figure out how I can access my GTA online account that includes all of my game purchases and current money?

:)

beck1583, Jan 3, 2024
  2. Sodangidni Win User

My GTA 5 disc stolen so trying to figure out how I can access my GTA online account that includes all of my game purchases and current money?

Hello, beck1583. I'm Arturo, and I'll be glad to provide assistance with your inquiry.

I'm sorry to hear that happened to you.

Not only that, but I would like to let you know that progress inside games is linked to your Xbox profile / Microsoft account. So, to restore your GTA profile, you can opt to either purchase another physical copy of GTA V or purchase a digital license on the Microsoft Store.

Please be aware, GTA V has a separate version for Xbox 360, Xbox One, and Xbox Series X|S.
    Make sure to get the correct one.

I hope you find this answer helpful to your inquiry. However, I'll remain attentive to any other one you may have.

Kind regards,

Arturo.
  3. XDUKERMANX Win User

GTA V Enhanced, keeps installing last gen version

Hi WIlly,

I think I've figured it out.

There isn't separate Xbox Series X|S versions of Storey Mode and Online. The enhanced version is all in GTA Online.

This stumped me as I had no intention of playing GTA Online so chose to download it last but GTA V kept showing as normal version.

If you download GTA Online you can access the X|S story mode from there
  4. DJ SANDSTORM407 Win User

COD: Ghost gloable multiplayer reveal.

How about that GTA 5 Online reveal that answered all my questions. GTA MMO
  5. Kaisar.Blaze Win User

Gears 5 - Cannot log into Xbox live profile

I'm having similar problem with GTA 5.

My microst account is all set up but I get an error that says I don't have the correct permissions to play GTA Online live.

I have an Xbox360.

How do I fix it so I can play live?
  6. BaldingSkink821 Win User

GTA V Online

Does anyone know how to use gta 5 online witout a xboxlivr account cause i played it for like ah couple hours then kicked me off now when i try to get online it says my profile does not have da right permission to access xbox live funcionally
Thema:

1. My GTA 5 disc stolen so trying to figure out how I can access my GTA online account that... - Similar Threads - GTA disc stolen

2. Hi i have a Xbox 360 and when i try playing GTA V it gives me this disc is unreadable i...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hi i have a Xbox 360 and when i try playing GTA V it gives me this disc is unreadable i...: Hi i have a Xbox 360 and when i try playing GTA V it gives me this disc is unreadable i need help pls. by 5f17215b-1c92-4aeb-a266-cddb5f0e3f6e
  3. Why is GTA V now saying I need a disc to play?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is GTA V now saying I need a disc to play?: I bought GTA V with the game pass and it was the electronic version where it downloaded onto my Xbox 1 without needing the hard copy disc and it worked perfectly fine but now it’s giving me an...
  4. I bought a disc version of GTA and never downloaded it soon after I got Xbox Game Pass...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought a disc version of GTA and never downloaded it soon after I got Xbox Game Pass...: I bought a disc of GTA 5 during the pandemic, and bought Game Pass Ultimate in Jan 2021 and canceled it same year in June 2021, over 2 years ago. With this, I never downloaded GTA 5 with either...
  5. What happens if I download GTA V through Game Pass and then buy it on disc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What happens if I download GTA V through Game Pass and then buy it on disc: Will be my saved data from that gta from gamepass be on disc version of gta? ba5b78de-9169-45a6-ab70-12815e6d2a33
  6. Why does it say i dont own GTA if i have the disc inserted into my xbox one?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does it say i dont own GTA if i have the disc inserted into my xbox one?: Split from this thread. Hello, I've had this problem with GTA myself. Ended up buying 3 YES 3 new game disc and they still didn't work. Cant figure out why though. I ended up just buying the...
  7. Why does it say i dont own GTA if i have the disc inserted into my xbox one?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does it say i dont own GTA if i have the disc inserted into my xbox one?: I bought the disc for the Premium version of GTA but whenever i insert it into my xbox nothing pops up in games or apps, i go to the store when i have it inserted inside and it says i need to buy...
  8. I got GTA 5 on Xbox 360 and they gave me 2 installing disc? Thoughts?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I got GTA 5 on Xbox 360 and they gave me 2 installing disc? Thoughts?: I got GTA 5 from movie trading co the other day on Xbox 360, I open the box to find they gave my 2 installing disc, they scammed me I thought, is there any possible way I can like download the...
  9. Gta 5 won't install with the disc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gta 5 won't install with the disc: ok so I'm using the disc to install the network is finished at 45.30 GB and the disc is at 84.78 MB and won't go up how could I fix this. d883b345-dab9-43fa-9689-6198359408fd
  10. I have Xbox one s my GTA v installation always stuck at 93percent, I am installing disc...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have Xbox one s my GTA v installation always stuck at 93percent, I am installing disc...: Plz guide me if there a problem with disc or something else 67e6f89c-303d-4bf0-9bf6-2451ff6edacd