My grandsons xbox series x, he can get the start up no problem but when he clicks on any...

Discus and support My grandsons xbox series x, he can get the start up no problem but when he clicks on any... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My grandsons xbox series x, he can get the home screen everything looks OK there is a box which states connect to xbox Internet on the home screen?... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Stephen Hawthorn, Jul 27, 2023.

1. My grandsons xbox series x, he can get the start up no problem but when he clicks on any...

My grandsons xbox series x, he can get the home screen everything looks OK there is a box which states connect to xbox Internet on the home screen? When he attempts to play games the selected game looks like it is going to load but then it goes back to the home screen?

:)

Stephen Hawthorn, Jul 27, 2023
  2. Thegoatgamer Win User

xbox series x making wrong sound when opening menu and games

Hello thanks for responding,

When the surround speakers are off i still get the noise through my headphones, The headphones i use are jbl quantum 400 . When i got my xbox series x i didnt get the noise but 3 months later after i got it it started making those noises. Also I did not power off my xbox i used to fully shut down it from settings

My friend who plays with an xbox series x doesnt shut down it and he doesnt get the double sound when he clicks on games but he still doesnt get the sound when he goes back from home. Also when you open home and then go on a game from home and click more options on a game (from where you quit a game) then it starts making the right noises but when you shut down the xbox and power it on again it starts doing it again.

Thanks
  3. David McKenna Win User

Can't sign in to Xbox 360 with my profile

Update. This is also happening playing any 360 games on my xbox one X and Series X. I share my account with my son and whilst he can play all games online no problem, as soon as he tries a 360 game it tells him he needs a gold account..something not quite right.
  4. ElMariachi003 Win User

gamertag

If my grandson already has a gamertag name and progress on his xbox 360 here when he starts a new console at his house does he have a new gamertag or is all his progress and name stay the say or does it start all over.
    If your grandson's gamertag is associated with an XBox LIVE account, he can log into the other console, and all achievements associated with the account will be visible on the other console, and any digital game/content purchases made on the account are
    downloadable to the new console. Additionally, if the LIVE account is a Gold account, game saves can be stored in the cloud, where they can be accessed from the other console as well.

If the gamertag is just a local profile on the console at your house, he will need to move the profile and any game saves/progress he wants access to on that console to a USB drive, where he can then move them to the other console at his house.
  5. SuperBob45015 Win User

Xbox one controller and headphones problem

Grandson has similar problem. Just started within the past few days. He can hear other players but they can't hear him.
  6. thomas Inn Win User

game sharing

hi thanx for the reply think the problem we are having is since he set up his new x box ove lost acrss to the games we share on my x box one wixh was fine before he set up his series x
Thema:

My grandsons xbox series x, he can get the start up no problem but when he clicks on any...

1. My grandsons xbox series x, he can get the start up no problem but when he clicks on any... - Similar Threads - grandsons series start

2. How can I send a digital game from my account to my grandson's?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can I send a digital game from my account to my grandson's?: I purchased a Minecraft xbox game for my grandson's birthday. I did not know it was digital because I have no experience with gaming. Now that I recieved the game, how can I pass it on to my...
  3. I would like a refund on an Xbox game pass which I brought my grandson for Christmas in...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I would like a refund on an Xbox game pass which I brought my grandson for Christmas in...: I need a refund on a Xbox game pass that I brought my grandson for Christmas in error, I should of brought a game voucher (Green) 28c7cf57-11af-473f-b392-3b97dac52813
  4. I purchased Madden24 for my grandson. He called and said the code has already bee...

in XBoX on Windows
    I purchased Madden24 for my grandson. He called and said the code has already bee...: I purchased Madden24 for my grandson. He called and said the code has already bee redeemed. How can I find out if I redeemed in error and if so how can I get the game to him....
  5. Gave my grandson my xbox one I got a new one when he's playing on his I can't on mine how...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Gave my grandson my xbox one I got a new one when he's playing on his I can't on mine how...: Gave my grandson my xbox one I got a new one when he's playing on his I can't on mine how do I remove my account without messing up his f3aa4642-1e78-40c3-b778-ddd01bec71c4
  6. What kind of game plate does my grandson need in order to play Disney infinity on his Xbox...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What kind of game plate does my grandson need in order to play Disney infinity on his Xbox...: My grandson ordered Disney infinity on his Xbox series s what kind of base plate does he need to play the game 8baa8e70-8015-4a13-9940-b75a92775d7f
  7. My grandson has an Xbox connected to a monitor. No tv. How can I connect a soundboard to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My grandson has an Xbox connected to a monitor. No tv. How can I connect a soundboard to...: My grandson has an Xbox connected to a monitor. No tv. How can I connect a soundboard to that setup without a tv? edd1361b-74d6-46ac-9e5c-4bbeaa41013b
  8. My son has suddenly died. He set up a account for my grandson for his Xbox and now we can’t...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My son has suddenly died. He set up a account for my grandson for his Xbox and now we can’t...: My son has suddenly died he set up an account for my grandson for his Xbox now we can’t gain access for my grandson as we don’t know the email or security info please help...
  9. Hello Bought Minecraft Minecoins 1720 for my grandson. Redeemed the card but it show on the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello Bought Minecraft Minecoins 1720 for my grandson. Redeemed the card but it show on the...: Hello Bought Minecraft Minecoins 1720 for my grandson. Redeemed the card but it shows on the microsoft account that it is completed but it has Zero balance. What do i do Maree...
  10. Need help. Trying to setup original xboxone for special needs Grandson. I only want to use...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help. Trying to setup original xboxone for special needs Grandson. I only want to use...: Need help. Trying to setup original xboxone for special needs Grandson. I only want to use the xbox OFFLINE -- I am setting up FORZA HORIZON 3 so he can "drive" a car. I have installed the disk....