My grandparents can't remove parental controls

Discus and support My grandparents can't remove parental controls in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I was trying to buy a gamepass earlier and my parental controls stopped me my grandparents tried buying it and it didn't work they want to remove the... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Gavyn Stoddard, Sep 4, 2023.

1. My grandparents can't remove parental controls

I was trying to buy a gamepass earlier and my parental controls stopped me my grandparents tried buying it and it didn't work they want to remove the parental controls but they don't know how to do can anyone help me

:)

Gavyn Stoddard, Sep 4, 2023
  2. Fatima_J Win User

Hi Gavyn Stoddard

Thank you for posting to the Microsoft community.

Certainly, I can help you with that. To remove parental controls, your grandparents will need to follow these steps:

1. Sign in to their Microsoft account on the Xbox console or on the Microsoft website.

2. Go to the "Family" section of the account settings.

3. Select the child account for which they want to remove parental controls.

4. Click on "Content restrictions" and then select "Unrestricted" to remove all restrictions.

5. Click on "Web browsing" and then select "Allow" to enable web browsing.

6. Click on "Apps, games & media" and then select "Allow" to enable access to all content.

Once they have completed these steps, the parental controls will be removed from the child account, and they should be able to purchase and access the game pass without any issues.

I found a thread as well that has the same issue of yours, you may follow what given of MRLitoNica on the thread.

xbox game pass for pc parental controls - Microsoft Community

We look forward to your response.

Truly Yours,

Fatima

Microsoft Moderator
  3. Fatima_J Win User

Hello!

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we assume that your issue has already been resolved. We will not be monitoring this thread moving forward so, if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Create a new question or start a discussion (microsoft.com)

Thank you for your understanding.

Respectfully,

Fatima J

Microsoft Moderator
  4. Dakrkplayer2 Win User

Microsoft should attempt to purchase 2K studios.

Baseball is in declined. And the younger gen not into baseball as there parent and there grandparents.
  5. MariahCurley Win User

How to prevent 12 year-old from ordering but being able to log onto Xbox without adult present?

Problem is that Mariah is the 12 year-old and she has somehow created a parent account with access to grandparent's card. Grandparent does not have an account as of yet. Ignorance is not necessarily bliss.
  6. Mythic Sandman Win User

Did anyone play Turtles in Time Reshelled?

I missed that game and a lot of games for that matter since it was hard enough begging for my parents or grandparents to buy me games lol.
Thema:

1. My grandparents can't remove parental controls - Similar Threads - grandparents can't remove

2. Why won't my xbox open any games or apps tried to open settings too but can't ive also...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't my xbox open any games or apps tried to open settings too but can't ive also...: Please fix it soon I have a job to do and want to play a few games before I gotta go to work but lately you guys have been having issues with your things and it's slightly missing me off, you guys...
  3. Why can't you hear the audio of GTA 4 and the other games, you can hear it even if they are...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't you hear the audio of GTA 4 and the other games, you can hear it even if they are...: When I stream on Discord from my Xbox, the audio of the GTA 4 game is not heard in the stream.and I stream another old game like gear of war 1 and 2 and the one I have problems with in gta 4...
  4. Hi I can't add any friends in sims freeplay, could someone please help my player id is...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Hi I can't add any friends in sims freeplay, could someone please help my player id is...: Hi, I'm playing sims freeplay on my mobile and it won't let me add any friends please could someone help? My player id is 16378184. 3ba0f6d5-5276-48f1-908c-aac166fa6619
  5. "We can't sign you in because your account has been suspended from Xbox Live." Can anyone...

in XBoX on Windows
    "We can't sign you in because your account has been suspended from Xbox Live." Can anyone...: Hello I recently encountered this issue, whenever I try to sign into xbox or minecraft launcher it will bring up xbox live login and when i sign in with any account it will say "We can't sign you...
  6. did anyone figure out how to play with friends in keplerth me and my friend can't join each...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    did anyone figure out how to play with friends in keplerth me and my friend can't join each...: did anyone figure out how to play with friends in keplerth me and my friend can't join each other f5fed898-2f87-4e6a-9f9a-116c71c17ba6
  7. I can't open Xbox app on pc

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't open Xbox app on pc: When ever I try to open Xbox app on pc the app just keep crashing while booting I deleted the app 3 times and tried to re install it and delete all Xbox app services nothing happened...
  8. I can't post to Xbox LFG

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I can't post to Xbox LFG: While playing Destiny 2 I'm unable to make or respond to LFG posts using the Xbox system. I've unplugged, wiped the cache, confirmed my communication and multiplayer settings are set to 'allow'...
  9. Why can't we stream on YouTube straight from Xbox?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why can't we stream on YouTube straight from Xbox?: Look Xbox does let us stream straight from our consoles to twitch and other services that makes you pay to stream from the console to YouTube which is really unfair. I did try to post a similar...
  10. Grandparent Gift Advice please

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Grandparent Gift Advice please: Hello - shopping for grandchild with no gaming experience here - if purchasing an xbox series s console, can I get the games she said she wants - 1) Cars3 driven to win and 2) Angry Birds Trilogy...