MY GPU SHUTS DOWN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

Discus and support MY GPU SHUTS DOWN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11 in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I have an r9 390 video card. Recently it has been shutting down constantly. After spending 20 - 30 minutes in a game, the screen suddenly turns off,... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Umut ALTIN, Jan 3, 2024.

1. Umut ALTIN
    Umut ALTIN Guest

I have an r9 390 video card. Recently it has been shutting down constantly. After spending 20 - 30 minutes in a game, the screen suddenly turns off, the power cuts off on my keyboard, the video card fans stop. When I first collected the system, I did not encounter such a problem, but it has been shutting down for the last few days. Can anyone help?

:)

Umut ALTIN, Jan 3, 2024
  2. Sodangidni Win User

Hello, Umut A. I'm Arturo, and I'll be glad to provide assistance with your inquiry today.

Based on the information you provided, I would like to suggest the following troubleshooting steps:

— Connect your PC directly to the wall. This option is provided in case you have connected it to a power surge or any other similar device.

— Connect your PC in a different room. This option is provided in case the current power outlet is not providing enough power.

— Perform a clean boot in your PC. This option is provided in case there is a conflicting third party service.

You can follow the steps for the clean boot process, by clicking here:

https://support.microsoft.com/topic...-windows-da2f9573-6eec-00ad-2f8a-a97a1807f3dd

— Disable overclocking for your graphics card if you enabled it.

In case the issue persists, you may want to get your PC inspected with a technician to discard any issues with the GPU, the power supply, or any other component.

Kind regards,

Arturo.
  3. bearsdenred Win User

Flight simulator 2020 crashes, pc shuts down

Guys, check your internal HEAT. from GPU / Motherboard / CPU

If your PC over heats it will shut down to protect the CPU. mines set at 65C.

So the game might just be burning a lot of power through the GPU/CPU.
  4. Astrononiminov Win User

Can't connect to the network

there is now no xbox live for the original xbox, it was shut down on May 11, 2010 because very few people where accessing it
  5. garypayne3 Win User

Flight simulator 2020 crashes, pc shuts down

Guys, check your internal HEAT. from GPU / Motherboard / CPU

If your PC over heats it will shut down to protect the CPU. mines set at 65C.

So the game might just be burning a lot of power through the GPU/CPU.
    Thank you, my power supply is good so im installing a few extra fans and possibly a three fan radiator, currently have a two fan.

Card runs at 70 degrees and probably hotter when playing so fingers crossed its the temps shutting it down. I bought this pc thinking the company would have a clue about building a high end pc.
  6. Bazajaytee Win User

Can't access fifa 12 online contents, please HELP!!!

EA Sports games tend to run for 2 years before the servers are shut down if the player numbers have dropped. So FIFA 12 would in theory shut down when FIFA 14 comes out.

That is what happened with Madden and FIFA 11 anyway.
Thema:

1. MY GPU SHUTS DOWN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11 - Similar Threads - GPU SHUTS DOWN

2. Have a doubt about CPU and gpu of laptop.

in XBoX on Windows
    Have a doubt about CPU and gpu of laptop.: Hello, I had an old laptop made by Toshiba. Toshiba Satellite L650-10M . It has and i3 330m CPU and Ati Mobility Radeon HD 5145 But when I checked the CPU info in Intel's website it shows it has...
  3. Laptop Thermal Throttled with Normal CPU & GPU Temp.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Laptop Thermal Throttled with Normal CPU & GPU Temp.: My laptop has run incredibly slow to the point I can't even get my job done. It runs like 10 fps and even the mouse movement is extremely slow. I have done several troubleshooting to find the...
  4. Why does my cpu usage spike and my gpu usage drop during gaming?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does my cpu usage spike and my gpu usage drop during gaming?: My pc specs are CPU - Intel(R) Core(TM) i7.10700F 2.90 GHz GPU - NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060 RAM - 2x16GB My problem is while gaming my fps drops at the same times at the CPU usage spikes to...
  5. A directX 11 compatible GPU (Feature level 11.0, Shader model 5.0) is required to run this...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    A directX 11 compatible GPU (Feature level 11.0, Shader model 5.0) is required to run this...: I wanted to play a game called scribble it that is in steam and I got this error (I tried to play the game on Windows 8.1). I have directx 11 and I don't know why this error appears i need...
  6. My pc freezes for a quick sec and gpu & cpu usage drops as in the video

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My pc freezes for a quick sec and gpu & cpu usage drops as in the video: I keep having these type of drops in mostly every game i play(CS2,Fortnite,Valorant but valorant rarely to be honest) so idk whats causing it and i dont know if its hardware issue or software...
  7. My son xbox series x seems to have a busted gpu. Help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My son xbox series x seems to have a busted gpu. Help: My son's xbox series x seems to have a busted gpu. It has some weird lines. It has 2 years old only . 7c26cdd9-0e76-4c41-a4ab-34ab40763158
  8. GPU reporting false power values

in XBoX on Consoles
    GPU reporting false power values: My GPU is reporting false power draw values, I've reset the PC 3 times, that solved nothing, Using a different graphics card solved the problem, using a different power supply did not solve the...
  9. Why is windows 11 not using my gpu?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is windows 11 not using my gpu?: I have an intel iris xe integrated graphics, but whenever I play roblox, it always lags. I checked the task manager, and found it only used about 10-30% of gpu. It was the microsoft store version...
  10. How to make it so Minecraft Java Edition would run on my NVIDIA GPU and not on the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to make it so Minecraft Java Edition would run on my NVIDIA GPU and not on the...: I like to play minecraft but as you know, minecraft is a game where the GPU and CPU are very important beacuse it's a 3d game (and 3d games use a lot of the gpu). I like to run minecraft with...