my gp66 leopard 3070 laptop has a temp of 95 degrees c. what setting or way can i bring it...

Discus and support my gp66 leopard 3070 laptop has a temp of 95 degrees c. what setting or way can i bring it... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; my gp66 leopard 3070 laptop has a temp of 95 degrees c. what setting or way can i bring it down other than a exterior cooling pad... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by jesse wolford, Feb 8, 2024.

1. my gp66 leopard 3070 laptop has a temp of 95 degrees c. what setting or way can i bring it...

my gp66 leopard 3070 laptop has a temp of 95 degrees c. what setting or way can i bring it down other than a exterior cooling pad

:)

jesse wolford, Feb 8, 2024
  2. Annanda Martins Win User

my gp66 leopard 3070 laptop has a temp of 95 degrees c. what setting or way can i bring it down other than a exterior cooling pad

Hi, my name is Annanda, thank you for your question and for reaching out.

The thing is, laptops usually get really hot, and it is normal. It just isn't normal, when it affects performance, shuts down, and things like that. There is not much that can be done other than leaving space for it to get the hot air out, and buy external coolers.

So, if it is not shutting down, affecting performance, etc, do not worry too much about it. Maybe consider external coolers.

I found some useful links with information on this exact matter:

https://forum-en.msi.com/index.php?threads/msi-gp66-high-cpu-speed-and-temperature-problem.380582/

https://www.reddit.com/r/MSILaptops/comments/xzl5fj/gp66_cpu_temperature_and_options/

This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.'

I hope I was able to answer your questions! Please, if you have any other doubts, we are here to help.

If the reply was helpful, please don’t forget to upvote or accept as an answer, thank you.

Best Regards, Annanda.
  3. DjLupin Win User

Xbox overlay transparency

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.
    My name is Georges C. welcome to the community.

Hello , I could not fail to notice that it has a Sony Vaio, Sony computers comes co own customizations that can sometimes disrupt certain applications and probably what you want can be in that App.

You've already been in Windows settings and pointed out that it doesn't show transparencies.
    Thanks for the reply but is not a sony vaio is a Desktop with an Asus b450m-a, ryzen 5 3600 and a 3070 Asus TUF, I don't know how you've noticed it but the desktop wallpaper is a .png and windows doesn t compress it in quality as it does with .jpg. My PC is not a laptop.
  4. jush123 Win User

Flight Simulator 2020 Crashing to desktop Exception code: 0xc0000005

Hopefully this helps others. I downclocked my memory, core clock, increased power limit and also set a very aggressive fan profile to keep temps as low as possible. Sure enough, my stability improved significantly. I've played for hours on end without
    crashing.

I then removed my underclock and still no crashing. The only thing that remained was my custom fan profile. Turns out my card was running at about 80 degrees in this game and the temp limit was set to 83. My guess is that it would spike up to that and then
    crash.

With my new profile, I run at a stable 60 degrees. It has crashed on me once or twice since, I suspect there is still an application level issue which hopefully will be fixed in the next few patches but I can play for hours now without issue.
  5. Yota007 Win User

Xbox x dead already

im wondering if its worth bothering having it replaced as from what i am reading they are all failing

I am asking out of curiosity, can you post some links that show that they are all failing please?
    Give it time, your's will fail too.

Day one standard edition. Mine hasn't completely died, but after a few hours I'll get crash to dashboard or green artifacts during gameplay. Halo, GOW, Forza. If I let it cool off for half an hour, it'll play fine for the next 2-3 hours then crash and
    artifacts again. Funny thing is I have the exact issues with games on PC if the GPU is overheating, getting into the 80+ degrees C range. With a ambient of 23 degrees c, my xbox one x is reading 74 degrees C with a temp probe on the heatsink fin from the
    back. With the crappy TIM job and conservative fan speed vs temp, possibly from folks bitch'n bout fan noise, I bet you the APU is hitting 80-90 degrees c (higher with higher ambients) along with the system ram. No way the 1x is going to last long with those
    temps. I betting in 4-5 months, if MS hasn't at least increased the fan speed with an update, x1x is going to be a **** storm that will be hitting a giant industrial fan... it's gonna be nasty. Only thing I can think of when others report theirs is fine
    is the APU is made so well that only a few are being affected by heat (for now), or most peoples homes are a lot cooler than mine. I'm no engineer, so I could be completely wrong but then engineers are just people and they also gave us RROD.

Just a note.

My Xbox 1 X sits on top of my entertainment center. Has tons of space all around it. It's plugged directly into a wall outlet that I had an electrician install running to it's own 20 amp breaker. It was for my subwoofer amp but have gone dual subwoofers
    for my home theater so I moved the subwoofer.
  6. IffyEmperor4047 Win User

I can't believe how difficult Microsoft makes this...

I just want to play Doom. The old style. The one I used to play on Windows 95, written in Borland C, compiled for 16-bit processors, which hardly **** runs on my 64-bit machine without the use of a VM. So I bought it on Xbox Live because oddly enough it
    runs on my Xbox 360, but not my ordinary laptop.

If I have to use a VM to run Windows 95, where can I download it and get an installation key?
Thema:

my gp66 leopard 3070 laptop has a temp of 95 degrees c. what setting or way can i bring it...

1. my gp66 leopard 3070 laptop has a temp of 95 degrees c. what setting or way can i bring it... - Similar Threads - gp66 leopard 3070

2. Alan Wake is crashing with a RTX 3070 card

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Alan Wake is crashing with a RTX 3070 card: Hi. I found a several post about Alan Wake crashing. In my case I found that the game fails with a new graphic card. If I ran it in a PC with a GT card the game runs fine. Both PCs have Windows...
  3. razer blade 15 3070 games stuttering on Xbox game pass only

in XBoX Games and Apps
    razer blade 15 3070 games stuttering on Xbox game pass only: hi I'm looking too find out if there are any fixes for this stuttering issue every time I go to move in games like MasterChef collection and back4blood in particular the game completely freezes...