My Google account is no longer linked to my Microsoft account.

Discus and support My Google account is no longer linked to my Microsoft account. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; My microsoft account has been hacked about a month or two ago, and I have been trying to get it back but i just can't anymore. The hacker removed my... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Fernando Cebedo, Dec 27, 2023.

1. My Google account is no longer linked to my Microsoft account.

My microsoft account has been hacked about a month or two ago, and I have been trying to get it back but i just can't anymore. The hacker removed my security things, changed my password, unlinked my google email and replaced it with his, removed my phone number too. I have purchased things with that account and I really don't want to lose it. If there are any agents there that can help me in my current situation, that would be really wonderful, I have several pieces of evidence of my ownership of the account and I know the email of the person that has taken over my account. I can go into further detail if an agent can help.

Thank you My Google account is no longer linked to my Microsoft account. :)

:)

Fernando Cebedo, Dec 27, 2023
  2. Hoskayra Win User

I understand. Don't worry, we are here to help us.

I'm going to leave you the support link where you can talk more specifically about the account problem: https://support.xbox.com/contact-us

I hope everything is resolved, blessings.
  3. Fernando Cebedo Win User

Ah, my apologies Oskayra, I assumed that this was the right page as I was worried about my games. Now I have tried the account recovery page, but it still does not work as my microsoft account no longer exists when I try and type it in.

May I ask where I can ask about problems with my account? So that I can ask there instead.

Thank you so much Oskayra, and I apologize for the inconvenience. :)
  4. Hoskayra Win User

Hello Fernando C, my name is Oskayra, and I will be happy to help you.

Beforehand, it is important that you keep in mind that this is a public community forum, so we are players like you, we are not employees of Microsoft or Xbox, so we do not have access to any user account or check anything from the forum. All users help each other with common problems.

Remember that this is a possible solution, if it doesn't work for you we can try another one.

Note: This is a public forum therefore, I suggest you not share your personal information.

For cases of LOSS OF ACCESS to the account, the only solution is through the account recovery form which is the following: https://account.live.com/acsr

You must keep in mind that this is the only alternative or solution to recover an account, support cannot help with this type of case because they are not authorized, leaving the form as an option, if you cannot fill out the form for X or Y Reason then unfortunately the account cannot be recovered.

If you would like to contact Microsoft support: https://support.microsoft.com/contactus

I will be attentive to your response

Best regards,
    Oskayra.
  5. Courtney Todd Win User

My Google account is no longer linked to my Xbox account. (This post is related to account and profile)

Hi Fernando C, my name is Courtney and I would be happy to help.

I'm sorry to hear that someone stole your account. I know how frustrating it can be when this happens. Let's say that the only alternative you have at this moment is to send the account recovery form (If your information was deleted, unfortunately there is nothing to do and the form is the only solution to recover an account), I have also been through this situation, so I can give you some recommendations:

The first thing is to enter information that the account has, in case a phone number or card has been deleted, you should simply omit that information and not add it to the form. That said, you can enter the following link:

https://account.live.com/acsr

Please note that Support cannot help recover accounts, but in that case, if you want to contact them and talk in a live chat for more detailed information, you can access the following link.

Support: https://support.xbox.com/contact-us/

Please note that this is a Microsoft public forum, where we are gamers like you trying to guide/help other gamers solve basic problems they are having, this means we are not Microsoft employees.

Information source (Credits): https://answers.microsoft.com/thread/50d0d753-c765-4478-933f-8e005c780dd0

I hope this information has been useful to you.

Best regards,
    Courtney.
  6. Beanie Cesco Win User

Can u link ur Microsoft account to ur Google play store account to play pocket edition

So this didn't really answer the question and if it did it's confusing. But can link Google play accounts and Microsoft accounts so you can play mobile games with your Microsoft like I have my old laptop using a micorsoft account. I wanna use my new laptop with Microsoft as well but it's not letting me so if I use Google play can I somehow link the two. That is my qustion
Thema:

1. My Google account is no longer linked to my Microsoft account. - Similar Threads - Google account longer

2. Connect my Xbox to my Google account

in XBoX on Windows
    Connect my Xbox to my Google account: I'm trying to connect my Xbox one to my Google account so I can use voice control. I keep getting a message saying "No compatible devices in my Xbox account" but my Xbox is connected to my...
  3. If I delete my Google account that is linked to my Microsoft Xbox account will my Xbox...

in XBoX on Windows
    If I delete my Google account that is linked to my Microsoft Xbox account will my Xbox...: If I delete my Google account that is linked to my Microsoft Xbox account will my Xbox account be deleted too? a9563886-ea1a-4a2a-8c8c-2d22b6c5294e
  4. My Google account that I used for minecraft got deleted and I can't recover it. I tried to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Google account that I used for minecraft got deleted and I can't recover it. I tried to...: The name of my account was snipergamer230, I can't access it because like I said before my Google account got deleted. And so, when I try to login it tells me to confirm something that I can't...
  5. My Google account is no longer linked to my Xbox account. (This post is related to account...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Google account is no longer linked to my Xbox account. (This post is related to account...: My Xbox ccount has been hacked about a month or two ago, and I have been trying to get it back but i just can't anymore. The hacker removed my security things, changed my password, unlinked my...
  6. is that possible to restore my google account if i have access to microsoft account that...

in XBoX Accessibility
    is that possible to restore my google account if i have access to microsoft account that...: is that possible to restore my google account if i have access to microsoft account that are linked to this gmail? 313a0ae0-c9b5-4720-b4b8-a99e3ad33a27
  7. the google email that's linked to my microsoft account for recovery purpose got stolen by...

in XBoX Accessibility
    the google email that's linked to my microsoft account for recovery purpose got stolen by...: my google email that's linked to my microsoft account for recovery purpose got stolen by someone i don't know who he is and i need to remove that email in order from my microsoft account to...
  8. My Microsoft account was hacked, the email and password were changed, and my Google account...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Microsoft account was hacked, the email and password were changed, and my Google account...: Hello, I genuinely need anyone's assistance. My Xbox account was hacked, and the email and password were changed. I don't know when it was hacked because I was gone for a few months and got back...
  9. I accidentally clicked continue with Google on Minecraft, and now It made a new account...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I accidentally clicked continue with Google on Minecraft, and now It made a new account...: I was trying to sign into Minecraft bedrock with my Gmail but it didn't send the verification code. So I clicked continue with Google, not only did it not work but it made a new account with the...
  10. For my Google play account can I transfer my money on there to my micro soft account

in XBoX on Windows
    For my Google play account can I transfer my money on there to my micro soft account: I have put money on my Google play account and I'm wondering if I can transfer it to my Microsoft account 0d9b349f-a71c-4366-94ea-510bc12dce8b