My gold subscription for an account I don’t have any access to, is being payed of my credit...

Discus and support My gold subscription for an account I don’t have any access to, is being payed of my credit... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I have an old account which the Gt is ImnotJaco10 My credit info is still on that account, I’m not 100% sure that the email I thought was on it is,... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Josh Walker1, Jul 17, 2023.

1. Josh Walker1
    Josh Walker1 Guest

My gold subscription for an account I don’t have any access to, is being payed of my credit...

I have an old account which the Gt is ImnotJaco10

My credit info is still on that account, I’m not 100% sure that the email I thought was on it is, and I’ve been paying for gold for over 10 years

:)

Josh Walker1, Jul 17, 2023
  2. Ben4724 Win User

My gold subscription for an account I don’t have any access to, is being payed of my credit card

Hi! My name is Ben a fellow member here in the community, not a Microsoft employee. Hope you are doing well!

I understand how important it is to recover your account specially that you are paying something on it. With regards to this, it will really need for you to have access to the email address in order to access the gamertag since gamertags are tied to a Microsoft account.

Important: Xbox Support can’t provide this info, even if you know your gamertag.

On cases like this, what I can suggest is to try signing in any email addresses you can remember via https://account.xbox.com/profile page. Once you signed in to the right account, it will show you the correct gamertag on the page. In case your account was previously added to a Microsoft family you can also check https://account.microsoft.com/family page to see if there are accounts associated.

In addition to that, you may follow the guide here from the Xbox support page on how you can recover a forgotten email address https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/account-pro...

You can try verifying your account info as well here https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/account-bil... it will show you a masked list of possible email addresses you have used. For security and privacy, it will not show the whole email address but it might help you to remember what account you could have used.

I hope the information helps. Feel free to post back in the community if you have other questions and we will try our best to assist.

Kind regards,

Ben
  3. Ratdoggg Win User

New Currency System

Why can't i use my account money to pay for a new subscription? Is it required to pay with a credit card or pre-paid gold membership card?
  4. HunterTharp Win User

Xbox support

I’ve gained access back to my account and reset password and turned on 2fa but someone had changed my home Xbox to there’s and used the reset of them causing my Xbox to no longer be able to use my game pass on any of my accounts they are using the subscription I pay for and I don’t want that. I want my Xbox my home xbox
  5. Annanda Martins Win User

Can i purchase Xbox dev mode without using card.

Hi, my name is Annanda, thank you for your question and for reaching out.

Yes, Jaiden. The only way to pay for it is with a card, okay? This promo code is not a mean to pay for it, but to have a discount in case you had the code. The only way to pay is truly with a card or Paypal if available. You need to have a credit card or paypal to validate your account to access any subscription or special services.

I hope I was able to answer your questions! Please, if you have any other doubts, we are here to help.

If the reply was helpful, please don’t forget to upvote or accept as an answer, thank you.

Best Regards, Annanda.
  6. HyClazLineTrasH Win User

Game Pass Ultimate

My only question is. I have a 12 month subscription with gold that auto renews. If I upgrade to ultimate I don’t want to pay 14.99 a month after the first promotional month. Do I have the option to pay yearly like I do with gold?
Thema:

1. My gold subscription for an account I don’t have any access to, is being payed of my credit... - Similar Threads - gold subscription account

2. I cannot play Live with Gold games without an active subscription now?

in XboX Insiders
    I cannot play Live with Gold games without an active subscription now?: Today I tried to play one of my games from Live with Gold to discover that I cannot play it anymore, and I remember that even if I don't have Live with Gold or Game Pass Ultimate active...
  3. How do I redeem a 12 month Xbox live gold subscription and keep my ultimate for 12 months...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I redeem a 12 month Xbox live gold subscription and keep my ultimate for 12 months...: I need help so I don’t lose my full subscription 94d1d692-146c-48bf-b16a-73f1dd8755b2
  4. Why does xbox require a gold subscription to pay for a game I already paid for? But the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does xbox require a gold subscription to pay for a game I already paid for? But the...: I wanted to play rainbow six siege but it said I need to pay for gold. I don’t think this makes sense to make people pay more money to play online games that they are already paying for but the...
  5. Looks like you need to renew Gold. If your subscription is current try quitting and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looks like you need to renew Gold. If your subscription is current try quitting and...: So for whatever reason, I try to launch Minecraft, but it come up with this message, however, I have not subscribed for anything a7588e2d-599c-4947-99be-d13f170ab6cf
  6. Does Minecraft now require an Xbox Gold subscription for LAN play?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does Minecraft now require an Xbox Gold subscription for LAN play?: Trying to play bedrock edition with an Xbox One and PC and having a significant amount of difficulty. I was wondering if the way Xbox Gold interacts with LAN play has recently changed. Thanks!...
  7. download game with gold the vale and cant buy games deals with gold. Subscription is...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    download game with gold the vale and cant buy games deals with gold. Subscription is...: I have game pass ultimate subscription till 26.06.2024, but i cant download game with gold the vale and cant buy any games deals with gold, just for full price. Subscription is active...
  8. Xbox Live Gold Games not working with Ultimate Game Pass subscription

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Live Gold Games not working with Ultimate Game Pass subscription: So, every time I download and launch an Xbox Gold game, it says I need to renew Gold or Game Pass Ultimate.. even though I renewed it. submitted by /u/theboost182 [link] [comments]
  9. I can no longer claim games with gold. I have an active Gamepass Ultimate Subscription...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can no longer claim games with gold. I have an active Gamepass Ultimate Subscription...: I am unable to claim games with gold anymore. I have an active Gamepass Ultimate Subscription that's good until 3/30/2026. When trying to redeem the free game with gold for the month, Only price...
  10. i have xbox gold and cant play cod mw2 multiplayer. it tries to sell me another subscription

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i have xbox gold and cant play cod mw2 multiplayer. it tries to sell me another subscription: i have xbox gold and cant play cod mw2 multiplayer. it tries to sell me another subscription 4d5535a4-6418-412b-a941-2449500187e2