My games

Discus and support My games in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; how to block my games to be played only in my profile? 6d6141be-53b9-43a2-9f32-511654b80b02 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Cl4u5i0, Dec 26, 2015.

1. Cl4u5i0
    Cl4u5i0 Guest

My games

how to block my games to be played only in my profile?

:)

Cl4u5i0, Dec 26, 2015
  2. Brigggers
    Brigggers Guest
    What wrong with my RB2 game?

when i play RB2, i am always getting random dropped notes.
    its like it just doesnt register every now and then.

now i can tell youre thinking my guitars are faulty or im missing them myself, well theyre not.
    i have the GH les paul and 2 GHWT guitars and all are fine.

this is most noticable when i have a series of running notes together like you get in the police tracks or even QOTSA ones, if you know what i mean

but when i stick RB1 in and play the same songs everything is fine, no dropped notes, and i can 100% no problem.
    i can play all the GH games and no problems there either.
    the alarming thing is that i dont have a problem with RB1 so this suggests to me its the RB2 game.

i use a crt tv and have tried calibrating and tried without, ive tried all sorts of combinations, nothing helps.

does anyone else have a problem like this or know why this is happening?
    i thought maybe it was a conspiracy by harmonix so i buy the RB2 instruments My games :p but i cant as theyre not for sale in the uk.

cheers

My games [​IMG]

My games [​IMG]

Brigggers, Dec 26, 2015
  3. Brigggers
    Brigggers Guest
    What wrong with my RB2 game?

the thing is, i shouldnt need to calibrate, i use a crt not an lcd or plasma

thanks though

Brigggers, Dec 26, 2015
  4. lBRl FULLY
    lBRl FULLY Guest

My games

This is not possible in Xbox 360. What you can do is use the option "parental control" to block the games in the another profiles.

lBRl FULLY, Jan 1, 2016
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

My games