My games that run dx 12 blackscreen when i play for about 5-20 min

Discus and support My games that run dx 12 blackscreen when i play for about 5-20 min in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My games that run dx 12 blackscreen when i play for about 5-20 min. Both my screens turn blacck and even if i wait a ccouple of minutes it wont change... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Asger Bang, Dec 8, 2023.

1. Asger Bang
    Asger Bang Guest

My games that run dx 12 blackscreen when i play for about 5-20 min. Both my screens turn blacck and even if i wait a ccouple of minutes it wont change so i have to hold down my turn on button. This has happened to me in fortnite and nba 2k23.

:)

Asger Bang, Dec 8, 2023
  2. SwordofWhedon Win User

Since your card definitely supports DX12, i recommend you contact your GPU manufacturer for support. The fact thar it bombs after time points to a hardware issue
  3. Asger Bang Win User

4070 ti and my cpu is an i5-13600kf
  4. N7 Gh0stz Win User

Halo Finally Fixed

mcc isnt on 360 though.i played 12 games last night i played halo 4 big team battle halo 2 anniversary all went smooth. big team battle normally takes 5 mins to find people last night took 20 seconds
  5. Tezzarrific Win User

An issue regarding installing DirectX 12 Ultimate

and to add, it is always available if the game you are playing uses dx 12 features.
  6. MH Panda21 Win User

Offline Franchise

o, you made it sound like all you cared about was growth/development. If you want realistic stats, instead of 5 min quarters play with 12 min. quarters. With 12 min quarters, each team will get (ROUGHLY) 60 plays per game, similar to real life. With 5-7
    min quarters, you will NEVER get realistic Passing/Rushing/Tackle #'s, so obviously the cpu will always have better stats. Im not sure if you would look at that as "not fun at all". I cant imagine simming every game would be fun either
Thema:

1. My games that run dx 12 blackscreen when i play for about 5-20 min - Similar Threads - games run blackscreen

2. Minecraft screen freezes while the game is still running

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft screen freezes while the game is still running: When I play Minecraft everything is perfect until at one point the screen freezes while in reality the game continues to run so that I hear the voices of villagers, animals, water, etc. I tried...
  3. I cannot run specific games

in XBoX on Windows
    I cannot run specific games: Anytime I try to run a game, it crashes immediately. most will throw up their start up menu then crash right after. Error message: The server...
  4. My xbox wont work on my montior its a gawfolk my games keeping going black but i can run...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox wont work on my montior its a gawfolk my games keeping going black but i can run...: My xbxo games wont work on my montior f872f070-a548-4582-a136-98245b5b4086
  5. The music turns off when the game is running

in XBoX on Consoles
    The music turns off when the game is running: The music turns off when the game is running I don't think anyone would love listening to music or YouTube videos while playing a game, but recently when I opened the game, the sound...
  6. I can't get the disc to run the game, how can I fix this?

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't get the disc to run the game, how can I fix this?: Title is a bit of a lie I have the ultimate edition for fallout New Vegas on disc and I've been trying to install the DLC from the DLC disc but both discs only load up the game pass version of it...
  7. How many games and apps can the Xbox one S run at the same time?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How many games and apps can the Xbox one S run at the same time?: How many game('s) and apps can the Xbox one S run at the same time, because I want to know if I can run 1 game and two apps (Simple background music player / Dolby access) running in the...
  8. Why does my Xbox Series X keep crashing when trying to run online multi-player games?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my Xbox Series X keep crashing when trying to run online multi-player games?: When running certain games over the past year (MW3, Forza Horizon, MLB the Show), my Xbox keep closing the game application and return me to the home screen. Most times, this causes me to lose the...
  9. Why does Cloud Gaming game crash after running?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does Cloud Gaming game crash after running?: I open the Xbox App on my PC and run a game via Cloud Gaming after 5/10 minutes of running/playing, the game crashes (closes entirely) with no warning or prompt. The game is downloaded and fully...
  10. Video Games running in 1080p are zoomed in on a 4K display

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Video Games running in 1080p are zoomed in on a 4K display: Hello, I just loaded up my PC, and I don't think this was an issue before, but I can't play any games running at 1080p on a 4K display. They sometimes appear as a small box at the top left of the...