My Games section on website

Discus and support My Games section on website in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Why can´t I see on the website the Xbox 360 games I have purchased anymore? There's only the XOne games 4cd2f16b-3a6d-42a4-a052-51513e8e045d Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by CGO RICHARD 001, Oct 28, 2018.

1. My Games section on website

Why can´t I see on the website the Xbox 360 games I have purchased anymore? There's only the XOne games

:)

CGO RICHARD 001, Oct 28, 2018
  2. Xodus03
    Xodus03 Guest
    Messaging Section of Website not working

Your messaging area on the website has been down for around a week or maybe more. Please fix it.

Xodus03, Oct 28, 2018
  3. KristianGrey
    KristianGrey Guest
    Trouble downloading Dark Souls 1

Hi Splice,

Do you see the game on your Ready to Install section by any chance?

Also can you check if Dark Souls 1 appears on "My Games" section from the Xbox website.

KristianGrey, Oct 28, 2018
  4. XBF Ezra G
    XBF Ezra G Guest

XBF Ezra G, Oct 28, 2018
  5. The link provided on that article to view the games on the website is exactly what i want to access to. But now it just says "no results found"

Sign in to your Microsoft account

CGO RICHARD 001, Oct 28, 2018
  6. IRB
    IRB Guest
    Yeah that link no longer works and hasn't for a while. Very odd bug, hopefully they will get it fixed.

7. I hope so too

That was the best (and kinda the only) way to see the complete list

CGO RICHARD 001, Oct 29, 2018
  8. My Games section on website

Hi there CGo Richard 001,

Thanks for reaching out! I'm sorry to hear about the website coming back with no results found. The next recommendation, I suggest trying to log into your

Microsoft Account
    and review your purchase history. In the website, you will be able to filter your search by date and type of transaction.

Hope this helps.

XBF Crystal P, Oct 29, 2018
  9. Checking the Microsoft Account History should help!

Gamingboy177 (Sam), Oct 29, 2018
  10. Ok that does help with the games I've purchased, thanks for the suggestion. But it was my mistake to talk only about paid games to begin with, because I would like to see my complete collection. (GWG or otherwise free games too). Since all of them were present
    in My Games section before, I don't understand the need to remove the feature. I don't know any other way to see all the games in one place.

Achievement list wouldn't work either without the games I've not played yet (one of the reasons I want the complete list that we already had, keep track of backlog)

11. Nixelplex
    Nixelplex Guest
    I know there is a way to view this on the Xbox one. You can look in the ready to install section and filter it by Xbox 360 games. I know this doesn't solve the issue and it only represents the titles that are backwards compatible. Most of the Games
    with Gold games are backwards compatible (anything that comes out from now on will be) so the majority of them should show up this way.

Nixelplex, Oct 29, 2018
  12. XBF Amber M
    XBF Amber M Guest
    Hi Richard!

Thanks for being persistent and letting us know that you are still having an issue. There is a way to view the list of games you own (but haven't necessarily played) based on Achievements.

1. Sign in at xbox.com.
    2. Select your profile icon in the upper-right corner, and then select Profile.
    3. Tap or select Achievements.
    4. From the Gamerscore Leaderboard, select your GamerTag.
    5. Tap or select Achievements again.
    6. From the list that appears, you may select to see All, PC, Windows Phone, Xbox One or Xbox 360.
    The list will contain games you have played, as well as those you haven't as yet had the chance to enjoy.

Hope this is helpful! And, of course, we would love to hear if this has been helpful!

XBF Amber M, Oct 29, 2018
  13. CIDkidzPILLZ
    CIDkidzPILLZ Guest

I have the same issues with this. I'm actually quite upset that the old
    Purchase History
    page was removed on the Xbox website. When the website was changed a few months back. They removed that section of the website in which we could look at our entire account download history. That page also included GFWL PC purchases.

More than likely they removed the page so people would stop asking about past purchases that were no longer available. I personally don't like the newer page used for looking at our purchase history. There's way to many holes in the information, and it's
    no longer easy to navigate like the old purchase history page was. That's just my opinion though.

Only thing we can do at this point is submit feedback about this on
    Xbox Ideas Uservoice

CIDkidzPILLZ, Oct 29, 2018
  14. Thank you but I don't own an Xbox One

15. I still can only see games I've played (or at least launched) on that list, but not the rest.

Thema: