My games runs fine but after ~20min-ish of playing, they become so slow!

Discus and support My games runs fine but after ~20min-ish of playing, they become so slow! in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; i have i7-4600M 2.90ghz processor 4g ram and two Gpus:- intet HDg 4600 - AMD radeon HD 8790M (im using a laptop) i think ive done everything that... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by GaryYman, Jul 18, 2019.

1. GaryYman
    GaryYman Guest

i have i7-4600M 2.90ghz processor

4g ram

and two Gpus:- intet HDg 4600

- AMD radeon HD 8790M

(im using a laptop)

i think ive done everything that the internet said still nothing works...

the problem is weird, every time the slow-down happened i quit the game and re-enter it everything goes well until ~20min

i bought a cooling platform for my laptop too i thought the heat was the problem, but no

i reinstall my windows too,, updated everything,, disable unwanted thing,, i just dont know what to do next

hopefully there is some help here can fix my prob

thank u

***Moved from: Gaming on Windows 10***

:)

GaryYman, Jul 18, 2019
  2. XBF Crystal P Win User

Hi there GaryYman,

Thanks for reaching out here in Xbox Forums. I understand there is an issue with FPS on Warframe for PC. I recommend checking out this article for more information: Understanding
    Frames Per Second (FPS)
    . There are primarily three factors that affect the frame rate, and they are all interrelated:

• CPU: A general rule of thumb for this is the higher the frame rate, the higher the CPU requirement. For the Windows Media Encoder to keep up with the data that is being sent to it from the capture card, a fast CPU is required. To keep synchronized
      with the audio stream, the Encoder will start dropping video frames to keep up with the data input. When frames are dropped the
      Current FPS statistic is lower than the Expected FPS statistic on the monitor panel. Note that some capture cards are only able to capture at 15 FPS, while others are able to capture at the full 30 FPS. Consult your card's manufacturer
      for specific details about your card.
    • Content Type: As stated previously, high-motion content requires more resources than low-motion video. Therefore, it is more important to properly select a CPU to handle the task, and to choose the right profile and key frame rate. If the encoding
      process cannot keep up with the content, it starts dropping frames. One exception to this is static content. If the content is a stationary object (such as a wall or an empty room), the frame rate may be lower because the Encoder does not need to capture any
      deltas.
    • Selected Profile: Each profile has frame size and frame rate determined. If you select a profile that the Encoder cannot keep up with, then select a lower quality profile. Multiple Bitrate profiles can also affect the Encoder performance. If
      the Encoder starts dropping frames, you may need to remove a stream from the profile, or adjust the frame size.

If the issue persists, try reaching out to
    Warframe support
    for more in-game assistance.

Hope this helps.
  3. GaryYman Win User

thanks for your reply..

i went to the website, i search the games and they should work fine

for example.. i play warframe ,, according to the site i should run it flawlessly at mid quality(even somewhat high) ... but im playing it at fully low quality to run it 60fps and yet it drops to ~8 frames

as i said its weird...
  4. Buachaill Dona Win User

Best thing I could suggest is try this Can I Run It website to see if your hardware is compatible with which ever titles you are trying to play.

https://www.systemrequirementslab.com/cyri
    I know you said every game, but which titles specifically are you playing on the laptop, also are they Windows games, GamePass Ultimate, or Play Anywhere games? Search each game on that site and it will be able
    to tell if your hardware is up to running the game. That's a good place to start imo.
  5. Ellarianora Win User

What game is it that you're running? Or is it just every game in general?
  6. Buachaill Dona Win User

OK so if it says you can play it then there could be hardware overheating or other failure if its taking 20 minutes or so to be affected. My best advice would be to join some PC forums and ask their advice, especially if you're not used to building / modding
    PC's.
Thema:

1. My games runs fine but after ~20min-ish of playing, they become so slow! - Similar Threads - games runs fine

2. Minecraft screen freezes while the game is still running

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft screen freezes while the game is still running: When I play Minecraft everything is perfect until at one point the screen freezes while in reality the game continues to run so that I hear the voices of villagers, animals, water, etc. I tried...
  3. I cannot run specific games

in XBoX on Windows
    I cannot run specific games: Anytime I try to run a game, it crashes immediately. most will throw up their start up menu then crash right after. Error message: The server...
  4. My xbox wont work on my montior its a gawfolk my games keeping going black but i can run...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox wont work on my montior its a gawfolk my games keeping going black but i can run...: My xbxo games wont work on my montior f872f070-a548-4582-a136-98245b5b4086
  5. The music turns off when the game is running

in XBoX on Consoles
    The music turns off when the game is running: The music turns off when the game is running I don't think anyone would love listening to music or YouTube videos while playing a game, but recently when I opened the game, the sound...
  6. I can't get the disc to run the game, how can I fix this?

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't get the disc to run the game, how can I fix this?: Title is a bit of a lie I have the ultimate edition for fallout New Vegas on disc and I've been trying to install the DLC from the DLC disc but both discs only load up the game pass version of it...
  7. My Xbox only lagges when I play 2k. Every other games runs fine

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Xbox only lagges when I play 2k. Every other games runs fine: I’m trying to play nba 2k and I’m experiencing lagging heavy and my internet is very fast. I’ve tried other games I don’t lagg ant all. But when I play NBA 2k the games skips. I’ve tried...
  8. download stuck on 1 game but run fine on other (error 0xd050123)

in XBoX on Windows
    download stuck on 1 game but run fine on other (error 0xd050123): as you can see in the screenshot [img] e641fcca-6752-4580-8531-2f256c1a4780
  9. My Xbox one is turning off when I launch a game but it's working fine when running YouTube...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox one is turning off when I launch a game but it's working fine when running YouTube...: Xbox turning off automatically when I run a game on it please let me know what is the problem 712216da-cf10-4629-84d4-0b5a002033ec
  10. Can't load a game (digital or disc) but can run other apps just fine - no error message and...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't load a game (digital or disc) but can run other apps just fine - no error message and...: Hi all! I've had a weird issue and I've tried just about everything (I'll list what I've tried below). It's an original Xbox One, not the S or anything like that. Here's the issue: [img] On...