My games on steam have been crashing I will play after 8 hours and almost on the dot after...

Discus and support My games on steam have been crashing I will play after 8 hours and almost on the dot after... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Log Name: Application Source: Application Error Date: 5/7/2023 9:26:49 PM Event ID: 1000 Task Category: Application Crashing Events Level: Error... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Cloud, May 8, 2023.

1. Cloud
    Cloud Guest

My games on steam have been crashing I will play after 8 hours and almost on the dot after...

Log Name: Application Source: Application Error Date: 5/7/2023 9:26:49 PM Event ID: 1000 Task Category: Application Crashing Events Level: Error Keywords: User: MAKO\ Computer: Mako Description: Faulting application name: destiny2.exe, version: 0.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x00000000 Faulting module name: unknown, version: 0.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x00000000 Exception code: 0xc0000005 Fault offset: 0x00007ff74aec281c Faulting process id: 0x0x2EB8 Faulting application start time: 0x0x1D98117BB5BAF04 Faulting application path: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Destiny 2\destiny2.exe Faulting module path: unknown Report Id: 8e1a813d-99e1-42c6-9541-0a2be40fe9e1 Faulting package full name: Faulting package-relative application ID: Event Xml: http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event"> 1000 0 2 100 0 0x8000000000000000 13837 Application Mako destiny2.exe 0.0.0.0 00000000 unknown 0.0.0.0 00000000 c0000005 00007ff74aec281c 0x2eb8 0x1d98117bb5baf04 C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Destiny 2\destiny2.exe unknown 8e1a813d-99e1-42c6-9541-0a2be40fe9e1

my System 3080 Ti 5800X3D 32 gb of ram X570 chipset

:)

Cloud, May 8, 2023
  2. SwordofWhedon Win User

My games on steam have been crashing I will play after 8 hours and almost on the dot after they crash or freeze , I have the latest updates and for Games, Graphics Drivers and Chipset.

I'm sorry this is Xbox support, you'll have to contact Steam support or the makers of the individual games that are causing you problems

I suggest you also look at troubleshooting for your hardware
  3. cupanuudle Win User

Can't play a game I purchased

I purchased this game around the time it came out and have no success. It used to crash after about 30 minutes of play losing all of my progress on challenges/zombies, but now it crashes almost instantly after starting up. I have an xbox one x if that
    helps?
  4. Mauro Oliv Win User

Gamepass pc games installation causing BSOD

The problem continues, when opening any game there will be an almost immediate BSOD a few moments after starting, the last update did not solve anything.

The only solution in my case was to temporarily deactivate Windows Defender to be able to play without problems, and after finishing playing, activate it again, with games from Steam, GOG and other clients they work without problem.

It is insulting that in almost three weeks the problem still has no solution and that it does not even have priority, since we are not talking about simple crashes or application closures, we are talking about complete system crashes due to a critical error and damaging system files.
  5. _Aniro_ Win User

Forza Horizon 4 Steam user and Xbox Game Pass user in the same convoy

Same Issue here: My Mate plays via Microsoft-Store and i use the Steam-Version. My game keeps crashing after a few minutes/seconds in a convoy...
  6. BCoop123 Win User

Modern Warfare causing Xbox One X crashing

I don't think so. My game freezes after almost every match and when it does I take it as a sign that my console is about to crash. As of recently I have been closing out of the game when it freezes and it has prevent crashing a couple of times. Hope this
    helps.
Thema:

1. My games on steam have been crashing I will play after 8 hours and almost on the dot after... - Similar Threads - games steam been

2. Why do my Ubisoft games crash when i open them through steam?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why do my Ubisoft games crash when i open them through steam?: A few months ago bought rainbow six siege and i played it for around 8 hours (multiple sessions) before it just never worked again. I gave up trying to fix it because I seemed to be the only one...
  3. does xbox offer community forums per game like steam does?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    does xbox offer community forums per game like steam does?: If not where can I go to if I need help with a xbox game? Aside from the generic 3 options of course.. being: Xbox Support Website Xbox Support App Microsoft Community Forums Because if i...
  4. Launching Steam games mutes ALL audio from all apps/windows/etc.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Launching Steam games mutes ALL audio from all apps/windows/etc.: This only happens with Steam games. I launches a different game through the Ubisoft launcher and had no audio issues. Whenever I launch ANY of my Steam games, audio from ALL sources completely...
  5. I just got a new Microsoft PC and the game I download from steam auto crashes

in XBoX Accessibility
    I just got a new Microsoft PC and the game I download from steam auto crashes: I'm not sure if this is an issue with steam, the game or the PC so I'm just gonna post here first, I got a new computer for my birthday because I wanted to play a 3D dungeon crawler RPG (I...
  6. Is there a way to add my Xbox Game Pass on PC to my Steam account (i.e, having my xbox...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there a way to add my Xbox Game Pass on PC to my Steam account (i.e, having my xbox...: Is there a way to add my Xbox Game Pass on PC to my Steam account (i.e, having my xbox games show up in my Steam Library) ? Using a new HP Omen 16 gaming laptop b2b56295-7dc7-47d0-9f82-811c8bad3300
  7. A random overlay just suddenly pops when I'm playing a game on Steam

in XBoX Games and Apps
    A random overlay just suddenly pops when I'm playing a game on Steam: [img] Hi. I have this sudden random overlay pops up on my screen when playing a game from Steam. I thought it was GPU Tweak at first but It wasn't, it wasn't NVIDIA, Steam also. How do you turn...
  8. why does my steam game not show in my xbox library on pc.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why does my steam game not show in my xbox library on pc.: I downloaded the game grounded on steam but its having crash issues, so i tried to use the xbox pc app to repair it but i could not find it in the library. Does anyone know how to help?...
  9. games from steam minimize every 5 minutes, i have tried every suggestion listed in this...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    games from steam minimize every 5 minutes, i have tried every suggestion listed in this...: i'm running windows 11 pro on an omen 30L desktop gt13 0xxx and this problem started Monday night. epic game console games do not seem effected but every game on steam (most of my games are there)...
  10. I’ve bought some game on my Steam account , and i would like to ask whether i can play...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I’ve bought some game on my Steam account , and i would like to ask whether i can play...: I’ve bought some game on my Steam account , and i would like to ask whether i can play those game by using Xbox ? (If yes, which series can afford ? Any Game pass are needed ? )...