My games keeps randomly closing out to the dashboard with no warning or reason it’s not...

Discus and support My games keeps randomly closing out to the dashboard with no warning or reason it’s not... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Every game that I try to play as a random time when it will just close and go to the dashboard without a warning without a reason it’s very... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Michael Bailey6, Oct 24, 2023.

1. My games keeps randomly closing out to the dashboard with no warning or reason it’s not...

Every game that I try to play as a random time when it will just close and go to the dashboard without a warning without a reason it’s very aggravating. I’ve tried to factory reset it. I try to reset and keep games. I tried uninstall and reinstall games. I tried hard reset nothing is working.

:)

Michael Bailey6, Oct 24, 2023
  2. Daniel Gill_354 Win User

My games keeps randomly closing out to the dashboard with no warning or reason it’s not just one game it’s every game

Hi Michael B! I hope you are well, delighted to be able to offer you my help!

It is a pleasure to help you today, I will do everything possible to try to resolve each question/problem you are presenting. To do so, follow these steps:

Settings > Network Settings > Advanced Settings > Alternate Mac Address > Delete it and the console should reboot. It would definitely be helpful if you could reboot the internet router while the console reboots.

Note: When performing this step, make sure to always play online so that all your data is saved in the cloud.

If the problem persists after performing these steps, my personal opinion since you have tried several basic solution steps is that you contact support directly since in the community there are many users presenting similar problems and there is no clear solution to this problem .

Support: https://support.xbox.com/contact-us/

Best regards,
    Daniel.
  3. Vinny #1 Win User

Dashboard while in games(pubg,conan exiles)

When you play is it taken to the dashboard or does the game close randomly? Does this only occur with those games mentioned?
  4. Rob849 Win User

Getting disconnected while playing

Thanks for some reasons, but i have no idea how to fix this, its not a in-game update, it just happens randomly in games and on the dashboard
  5. Georges C. Win User

My games randomly close without warning and sometimes my laptop restarts out of the blue

Hello again, try to check if you don't have any active antivirus that might be disrupting gameplay, I see that it has an Nvídia card, it has its own graphics capabilities management software, see if it is updated and configured correctly for each application.
  6. Georges C. Win User

My games randomly close without warning and sometimes my laptop restarts out of the blue

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Jstn, have you checked if you have the latest version of Windows installed, at 22H2.

See which version of Windows 10 you have

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/see...

have-12d35019-4da9-0cb1-ba47-f8b031b712ad

Updates are often seen as optional.

Also, make sure all Xbox Apps are up to date in the store, and make sure you have the Xbox Companion App installed, it works with the Xbox App.
Thema:

My games keeps randomly closing out to the dashboard with no warning or reason it’s not...

1. My games keeps randomly closing out to the dashboard with no warning or reason it’s not... - Similar Threads - games keeps randomly

2. Why does the standalone Xbox program keep telling me I need Xbox Game Bar just for voice chat?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why does the standalone Xbox program keep telling me I need Xbox Game Bar just for voice chat?: In attempting to play with Xbox-owning friends, I thought Microsoft would have had a simple, streamlined program for voice chat between P.C. and Xbox users. It doesn't seem like that's the case....
  3. My Xbox 360 console tray keeps popping back open whether there’s a game in there or not...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox 360 console tray keeps popping back open whether there’s a game in there or not...: My Xbox 360 console CD track keeps opening back up whether I powered on or whether there’s a game in it or not cannot get it to close 4dce58ad-a9c6-46d8-9777-2469082be572
  4. I’m trying to play a game but keeps telling me I need to choose a plan even tho I bought...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I’m trying to play a game but keeps telling me I need to choose a plan even tho I bought...: I just bought a game and when I try to play a match I get a pop up telling me I must choose a plan right form me even tho I bought the game. Can I get some assistance please...
  5. Do I keep my subscriptions if I do "Reset and keep my games & apps"?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Do I keep my subscriptions if I do "Reset and keep my games & apps"?: My Xbox has been saying I don't have enough storage space for saved data for Cyberpunk, so I went onto the forums and found that someone asked a question and got an answer for it,...
  6. Why does this keep happening to my ASUS gaming A15?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does this keep happening to my ASUS gaming A15?: The laptop screen is always extremely dimmed whenever I turn on my ASUS Gaming A15. No matter what I do the screen always remains very dark. But when I reboot the laptop a few times by holding the...
  7. If i factory reset will the Xbox keep the built in game i have ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    If i factory reset will the Xbox keep the built in game i have ?: Hello I wanted to know if i factory reset my Xbox will it keep my built in game i have . In this case it is Forza Horizon 5 . Even if i create a new account on it Naglis...
  8. Why does my new series X keep crashing randomly when playing games?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does my new series X keep crashing randomly when playing games?: I only got my Series X yesterday, it is refurbished and bought from the gamestore but I'm genuinely confused as to why it keeps doing this. I could be in the middle of playing something and the...
  9. why does my xbox keep randomly deleting games randomly and then redownloading them again...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why does my xbox keep randomly deleting games randomly and then redownloading them again...: my xbox keeps deciding to randomly delete games and redownload them for some reason, playing call of duty and then suddenly kicks me out and then starts redownloading them, please help this has...
  10. Why does my XBOX SERIES X keep randomly loading games and signing into another account?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does my XBOX SERIES X keep randomly loading games and signing into another account?: As the title suggests my Xbox series x keeps randomly loading other games and signing into a different account for zero discernible reason. I've tried clearing the mac address but that doesn't...