My games don’t look 4K anymore help me

Discus and support My games don’t look 4K anymore help me in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I have a 4K UHD TV that i just got for my birthday and When I first got my TV the games we’re playing on 4K it was bright an vivid an looks great. But... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Olmiir, Jul 23, 2023.

1. /u/Olmiir
    /u/Olmiir Guest

I have a 4K UHD TV that i just got for my birthday and When I first got my TV the games we’re playing on 4K it was bright an vivid an looks great. But now when I play that same game it looks paler an it’s not playing on 4K. This is happening with my other games too. When I go to my video settings it’s set on 4K UHD. I just don’t know what to do. I have tried every trouble shooting method I can think of an even tried resetting my Xbox. I was even on Microsoft for an hour trying to fix the issue but even they had no idea what was happening.

submitted by /u/Olmiir
    [link] [comments]

/u/Olmiir, Jul 23, 2023
  2. LenDaVirus Win User

Xbox One X no longer recognises 4K...

My xbox one x doesnt seem to recognise the 4K in my tv anymore... I have a JVC Fire TV Edition LT-40CF890. All the system requirements were previously met and now my only option is 1080 and 720p... I don’t know what happened... tried resetting both the TV
    and the xbox, used new cables, tried different hdmi ports but nothing can get it back to when all the 4K system requirements were met! Please help guys!
    Hey bud i had this problem a few weeks ago. What help me i factory reset my xbox and when i did the set up again eveything was fine, Give it a try
  3. NickyMeiring Win User

4K tv resolution on xbox one

I don’t have a xbox one s or x. Just a normal xbox one. I do realize that i wont be able to have full 4K graphics when using just the standard console. But what i don’t understand is how my old led tv has better picture quality with my games than my 4K
    tv.
  4. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Xbox One X Blowing Fuses! No power

That’s strange, in this case could be a different component the one causing the issue.
    But is hard to tell which, you may need to take the console to an electronic repair shop.

If you ask me the series S is a good console, I have one.
    If you don’t mind about 4K gaming or you don’t have a big 4K screen
    I can recommend the console!
  5. StevenTwelvetree Win User

Will assassin's creed valhalla be Xbox one x enhanced?

Thanks for this. On this basis then are we suggesting that Microsoft store will no longer look to display xbox one x enhanced anymore - looking to replace with 4k and HDR10 detail instead?
  6. XxGuildxXXxCloudzxX Win User

Xbox One S Update Loop. Nothing fixes it.

It’s fine. I don’t care anymore. Xbox Support couldn’t help me either. I guess I’ll just buy another console. Again.
Thema:

1. My games don’t look 4K anymore help me - Similar Threads - games don’t anymore

2. Can’t get into games, don’t know why

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t get into games, don’t know why: When I try to get into games, I get stuck or kicked out. For Fortnite and R6, I get stuck in the loading screen for the game, and for others like 2K and minecraft, I get sent back to the xbox home...
  3. Let me refund my game that I don’t want

in XBoX Accessibility
    Let me refund my game that I don’t want: Let me refund and give me my money back you can’t just denied my request that is illegal and just let me refund whatever I want and you can’t denied bcf72c62-06f3-454a-883c-017b2e3d1357
  4. Xbox party invites don’t come through after resetting gaming services

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox party invites don’t come through after resetting gaming services: I have been having trouble with party invites for a while now. None of my friend’s invites appear on my desktop, but they do arrive on the Xbox mobile app. Even after I reset game bar by deleting...
  5. Are there any games that don’t require you to log into servers?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Are there any games that don’t require you to log into servers?: Are there any games that don’t require you to log into servers? I bought FIFA and a snowboarding game thinking I could play without having to deal with logging into servers every time but they...
  6. Why does my Xbox one overheat when I load up on games but apps don’t thermal throttle

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my Xbox one overheat when I load up on games but apps don’t thermal throttle: I had this Xbox one for almost 9 years I cleaned the console and the thermal paste a 6 months ago and it never did this every time I loaded up Fortnite or Any other game the fans go at full speed...
  7. Why does my Xbox series 2 don’t keep disconnecting in a game?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my Xbox series 2 don’t keep disconnecting in a game?: I recently bought a Xbox series 2 controller 2 weeks ago or so and have had no problems since this last week it keeps “disconnecting” but the light don’t turn off and I can use my Xbox menu and go...
  8. I don’t own mw3 but my friend is letting me game share so I can play mw3 and I just bought...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I don’t own mw3 but my friend is letting me game share so I can play mw3 and I just bought...: I don’t own mw3 but my friend is letting me game share so I can play mw3 and I just bought the vault edition and it’s not giving me vault edition stuff 93b02e79-badb-4a06-9785-8cc2fa1706c8
  9. My games do not download they don’t even start and they say installation stopped, these...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My games do not download they don’t even start and they say installation stopped, these...: So I got a new Xbox series s for Christmas and 1 out of the 5 games I have tried to transfer from my Xbox one to my new one and now the other 4 won’t even start downloading...
  10. Games that I have bought showing that I don’t own them anymore

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games that I have bought showing that I don’t own them anymore: So I have been having an issue with my Xbox account. Games that I bought years ago such as rainbow 6 siege and battlefield 1 are saying that the game has been refunded or the preorder was canceled...