My games are slow and idk why..

Discus and support My games are slow and idk why.. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Sometimes my games are running like 5 times slower than normal but I don't know why For example I'm often playing Fortnite and the game take usually... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Kinbio., Dec 7, 2023.

1. Kinbio.
    Kinbio. Guest

Sometimes my games are running like 5 times slower than normal but I don't know why

For example I'm often playing Fortnite and the game take usually 40sec to 1 min to load to the lobby and this happens with all the games I'm trying it does the same.

Also, when I play a game my game is way more slower than normal...

:)

Kinbio., Dec 7, 2023
  2. Ava Thompson1 Win User

First of all, ensure your games are fully updated. Developers release patches that can improve performance and fix bugs.

Similarly, keeping your Xbox updated is crucial for optimal performance. Check for any pending system updates.

If the issue is isolated to one or a few games, try uninstalling and then reinstalling them. This can fix issues caused by corrupted game data.
  3. Hoskayra Win User

Thanks to you, I hope the problem will be solved soon.
  4. Hoskayra Win User

Hello again Kinbio

Actually I inform you that it is completely normal and temporary and xbox support is already working on it as I have been informed.

I hope this information has been helpful and has clarified your doubts.

Best regards, Oskayra
  5. Hoskayra Win User

Hello, Kinbio my name is Oskayra I am independent advisor and I will be happy to help you today.

first of all I would like you to provide me with more specific information with which microsoft xbox device or service you are experiencing this problem.

i will wait you, best regards. Oskayra
  6. OrangeHorse435 Win User

Xbox series X downloads keep stopping and starting

I have the same issue. Idk why but with my older connection that it was veeery slow (lower than 40Mbps) there are never been problems.

If someone have some advice…
Thema:

1. My games are slow and idk why.. - Similar Threads - games are slow

2. Can I use an app on PC to slow down a game?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can I use an app on PC to slow down a game?: I'd like to use an app to make a game on PC run slower at times because I am physically unable to press the buttons quickly enough for certain tasks. The question is, is this considered...
  3. Xbox Game Bar won't open and Microsoft apps all being extremely slow.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Game Bar won't open and Microsoft apps all being extremely slow.: This problem started around a couple of weeks ago and I haven't found anything about it online since. I'm running a very beefy PC which uses Windows 11 and all of the Microsoft apps used to work...
  4. My download speed is fast with some games and slows down for others.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My download speed is fast with some games and slows down for others.: The game I'm trying to download is Rise of the Tomb Raider on the Xbox app for pc. While downloading the Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition, I have over 30 mb/s but on Rise of the Tomb Raider it is...
  5. Remote play not working but cloud gaming does on "slow internet"

in XBoX on Consoles
    Remote play not working but cloud gaming does on "slow internet": My issue is that cloud gaming works but remote play doesn't on a slow internet connection. As I see it seems that cloud gaming is better optimized than remote play. I have a surface pro 9 and it...
  6. After updating game "finishing things up" slow with memory card

in XBoX on Consoles
    After updating game "finishing things up" slow with memory card: So I've just downloaded a bunch of game updates on my internal hard drive. Everything went super quick, but when I had updates for games that were downloaded to my Series X memory card the...
  7. my lenovo 4050 gaming laptop downloads pc xbox games slow, and i have 200 Mbps with...

in XBoX on Consoles
    my lenovo 4050 gaming laptop downloads pc xbox games slow, and i have 200 Mbps with...: my lenovo 4050 gaming laptop downloads pc xbox games slow, and i have 200 Mbps with Ethernet, any way to speed up downloads? ef9629da-cc41-4ce3-b364-d34ae574bd3c
  8. Xbox one X - endlessly loading on start up, freezing randomly, very slow, games will not...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one X - endlessly loading on start up, freezing randomly, very slow, games will not...: My Xbox will sometimes continuously load on the start up screen for 10-20 minutes maybe more or just won’t load at all. After resetting it multiple times and unplugging it will still sometimes do...
  9. Microsoft Ultimate Word Games slow loading, hangs, crashes.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Ultimate Word Games slow loading, hangs, crashes.: On a Win11 PC, Microsoft Ultimate Word Games. Since the last update the program is very slow to load (it stays on the MUWG revolving blocks for over a minute.) During gameplay it can slow down,...
  10. Microsoft Xbox games download is VERY VERY SLOW

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft Xbox games download is VERY VERY SLOW: XBOX App for win10/11 still downloading slow ******* I have tried the following fixes: ************ Uninstall the Xbox app through App Settings 1. Open the Settings on your computer by...