My Games & Apps still crashes after recent Delta update

Discus and support My Games & Apps still crashes after recent Delta update in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I'm going to assume this issue is because of my large Rock Band 4 DLC library of 2,000 songs. As I was 1 of the people affected by the Rock Band 4... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Gamer0024, Jan 31, 2020.

1. /u/Gamer0024
    /u/Gamer0024 Guest

I'm going to assume this issue is because of my large Rock Band 4 DLC library of 2,000 songs. As I was 1 of the people affected by the Rock Band 4 loading issue that got fixed with last public update.

But ever since the Rock Band 4 loading issue was fixed by 1911 dashboard update; I have experienced an issue where anytime I try to load My Games & Apps or try to manage any game/app storage while connected to XBL it tries to load and after a few seconds crashes to a black screen where I get taken back to home screen of dashboard.

When system is offline from the internet My Games & Apps and managing any storage works perfectly fine until I go back online where it crashes again. There are no error messages it just goes to black screen and long wait returns me to home screen.

Another of my friends who also has a Rock Band 4 library of around 900 songs also has this issue but he is not part of insider program.

And yes I have already used the report issue button on my xbox with this info.

submitted by /u/Gamer0024
    [link] [comments]

/u/Gamer0024, Jan 31, 2020
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: